Thread: New to steroids

Daid85 is offline New Member

New to steroids

Hi guys just after some advice and have been told this is the best place to get it. I've read the articles on the website and read a little about different types and the advantages of each one but not sure where to start.

I'm 24, 6ft and 17st (approx 108kg) I have been training for a while and not had much muscle gain. I am currently taking supplements but want to get bigger. I have been taking clen over the last 3-4 weeks and I have noticed that I'm looking better but not getting any bigger.

I want to grow at a steady pace and keep most of the gain when I'm inbetween courses.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

David

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Dont expect to get bigger from Clen , doesnt work that way.

What does your diet look like?

I'm eating plenty of fish, chicken, beef, with boiled rice, potatoes. I eat plenty of fruit. I do have the odd pizza or chineese but not too often.

G4R
    Are you looking to bulk?

Yeah want to get bigger. I do take supplements to increase my protein intake too. My arms are about 16cm, n that's not big enough for me lol

G4R
    Check out this link and compare your diet to it, see how they compare first:
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Cheers for the info mate, just read the post u linked, awesome. I'm eating a lot of the things on the list but could do with an adjustment!! The formula is hand will download it when I get a chance.

Thanks again

David

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daid85 View Post
    Cheers for the info mate, just read the post u linked, awesome. I'm eating a lot of the things on the list but could do with an adjustment!! The formula is hand will download it when I get a chance.

Thanks again

David
    Good choice. You will be happy with the results. Also if you feel you stopped growing you need to change up your routine. I change up about every 3 months. Example, Curls. If I have been doing x# sets on preacher bench, then dumbbells then straight bar I will change it so I start with dumbbells but maybe concentrated curls, then straight and preacher. Dont be afraid to add a different machine in here and there also instead of just free weights. also change how you do them. Add some hammer curls, curl for a couple weeks slower/faster and to exhaustion. After you have done a heavy set pick up something 20 lbs lighter and do another set immediately. do things to confuse/shock your muscles and they will continue to grow.

dont forget to have a good protein drink 30 minutes or less after working out so your body can recover quicker and not eat into your muscle for energy.

Thread Information