DapperD70 is offline New Member

Looking for advice on Primo tablets

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I joined because I am looking for some advice from seasoned members.

Here’s my situation. I have been a distance runner for many years. Now that my knees are starting to give me grief, I have decided to start doing other activities – like spending more time in the gym doing strength training. I have always trained in the gym, but the focus was on my core and lower body. As a result, I have underdeveloped shoulders, back, chest and arms.

I am not looking to do a lot of steroids . I just want to bring my upper body into balance with my lower body. I don’t want to gain weight so quickly that people get suspicious, and I am not a fan of needles.

I have done a bit of research, and I am leaning toward buying some Primo tablets (methenolone acetate). Relatively speaking, it sounds like the side effects are not too bad. I’m thinking 150 mg/week four 12 week at a time (with a two week break in between) until I have gained 15 lb or so. I’m over 40, 6’2” and weigh 175 lb.

Any thoughts / suggestions / comments?

DD

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have done primo in an oral and injectable application. would not recommend either really. especially oral. they are usually expensive and ineffective. but my understanding is that oral primo is easy on the liver. anavar is also expensive but I think marginally more effective. but hell everyone is different. I grow better on oral winstol then d-bol. give each a 50 mg daily 6 wk trial (take some time off inbetween)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol 40-60mg/ED for 8 weeks. If you diet is on point and you respond to the Tbol (I'm sure you will), expect 5-15lbs (lean).

Thanks guys.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Tbol 40-60mg/ED for 8 weeks. If you diet is on point and you respond to the Tbol (I'm sure you will), expect 5-15lbs (lean).

agree! tbol will give u better results than primo. and the gains will be lean muscles.

Where in Toronto

Guys,

Thanks for the advice on tbol. Know anyone in Toronto I can talk to about it?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperD70 View Post
    Guys,

Thanks for the advice on tbol. Know anyone in Toronto I can talk to about it?
    Dont expect a reply to that question lol just ask around at local gyms look for puffy guys with pimples dont shove the question though some people take offence to it. usually not hard to pick out a guy who is on juice though and they will probly be more than willing to help unless you show them your badge first

Thread Information