chadstud is offline Associate Member

Testosterone and stanozolol stack good?

I'm about to start a testosterone and stanozolol stack. Jus trting to get ready for the beach this summer. Is this the ideal stack. Also has anyone used gproids.com before? My testosterone is legit from a pharmacy but my stanozolol is from them

cobra305 is offline Member
    Age?
    Stats?
    Bf?
    Years training?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Cycle exp?

Age 21 will b first cycle, 5'11 186. 4 years training, body fat 17 %

Why does your profile state 6' 2 yrs training? It makes me question your age.

That was put almost a year ago and that pic is two years old. And lastly I'm around 5'11 to 6'0 depending on what day it is

Either way there are two things you should know: 1. many people on this board including myself will say you are too young. please read AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

and 2) your bf is considered slightly high for starting a cycle which would make you prone to side such as gyno.

Do you have/know what pct is?

Stick around the forum for a while and research aas before you hurt yourself. diet and cardio will get you that lean look you need for summer.

No I dnt know what pct is. And I've been eating right and doing cardio for years. I got to mma training four tines a week and it is the most cardio anyone can endure. It's time to take my training to a new level with legitimate results. Also I will be taking a substance to cancel out the aromatizong into estrogen. And the stanozolol will get me ripped fast. If I'm wrong please inform me.

First off go to the top of the forum and read the educational threads on pct, it is quite possibly one of the most important aspects of cycling. And again read the thread I posted a link to, it will explain why you are too young. Do yourself a favor and just wait untill you know what you are doing for starters and you are a couple years older. The members of this site have tons of knowledge and experience so read the threads and learn.
    Honestly if you are doing such insane cardio and your diet was in check your bf would not be 17%. Go to the diet section and do some reading there. Post your diet and let the people there adjust it for you. You will more than likely find your diet was not as good as you thought. Once you get that in check you will start seeing better results naturally.
    good luck

Thread Information