AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

dbol as a kickstart: what to expect when stopping it

I am using dbol to kickstart a test and deca cycle. I am leaning toward using it for 30 days. What should I except when I stop the dbol? Should there be a drop off in strength and gains or will they remain the same/continue to rise since the test and deca will be kicking in at that point?

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I am using dbol to kickstart a test and deca cycle. I am leaning toward using it for 30 days. What should I except when I stop the dbol? Should there be a drop off in strength and gains or will they remain the same/continue to rise since the test and deca will be kicking in at that point?
    If you cycle it while taking your compounds, by the time you eliminate the dbol from your cycle your other 2 injectables will begin their peak in your body. Depending on the endless amounts of variables, its safe to guess you will not experience a drop in gains after the 30 day mark.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    If you cycle it while taking your compounds, by the time you eliminate the dbol from your cycle your other 2 injectables will begin their peak in your body. Depending on the endless amounts of variables, its safe to guess you will not experience a drop in gains after the 30 day mark.
    ok thanks this is what I was hoping

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    on the flip side, ive always dropped weight and a little strength when coming off dbol kicks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Some like to use Dbol during the time of the test fully kick in (if that exists) at around 6-9 weeks for Test Enan/Cyp.

Recently I've been playing with Dbol. Cycling it for 3 weeks, then coming off for 1 week and so on. Its been working well. I may gain 2-3lbs when on Dbol, then lose 1-2lbs dropping it, repeating the process. Either way I've been adding lbs for 3 months non-stop now.

I think i will just do the 30 days. Hopefully the gains from dbol can start soon as I am on my 3rd day using it. I hope to gain 12-15 lbs today on this cycle by the end of it (2nd one)

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    on the flip side, ive always dropped weight and a little strength when coming off dbol kicks
    How much usually?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    With both test and deca that should be kicking in enough by then. I have noti9ced a drop off in stregth before but it comes back up pretty quick.

X2 I just experienced this coming off dbol 50mgED kickstart for 5 weeks in which I gained 20lbs. A fluctuation of 4-5lbs which i assume is just water weight... I look alot harder tho much more vascular so I cant really complain and the test and deca are working there wonders. Im running practically the same cycle keep us posted on your gains as will I.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    X2 I just experienced this coming off dbol 50mgED kickstart for 5 weeks in which I gained 20lbs. A fluctuation of 4-5lbs which i assume is just water weight... I look alot harder tho much more vascular so I cant really complain and the test and deca are working there wonders. Im running practically the same cycle keep us posted on your gains as will I.
    wow 20lbs on dbol ? how many cycles have you run where you can still gain that much?

Yea I will keep u posted and you keep me posted as well. I started sunday and this is my second cycle

wow 20lbs on dbol ? how many cycles have you run where you can still gain that much?

Yea I will keep u posted and you keep me posted as well. I started sunday and this is my second cycle
    20lbs but ive lost 5lbs of it already(I also had Test Flu). So 15lbs i guess continuing into my 14-16 week course of test E and deca . I can expect another 15-20lbs easily seeing I have atleast another 9 weeks ahead of me. This is my 2nd cycle as well, I ran test blend with dbol kick start on my first cycle gaining 25lbs and loosing 7.5lbs of that after pct giving you a ball park figure. What are your current stats going into this cycle?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    How much usually?
    7-10lbs usually

7-10lbs usually
    Over how many days? Is it an immediate plummet? Or is it gradual?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yeah 40mg of dbol for 4-5 wks should put atleast 10-15lbs on you if its good strong dbol IMO.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    In my exp. When I stopped running Dbol ,
    I lost mainly the water that I gained.
    Not much else

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    In my exp. When I stopped running Dbol ,
    I lost mainly the water that I gained.
    Not much else
    What is everyones average strength gains on a 5wk hike of dbol?

What is everyones average strength gains on a 5wk hike of dbol?
    I experienced a 25% strength increase.

Now what do you generally keep with that?

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    20lbs but ive lost 5lbs of it already(I also had Test Flu). So 15lbs i guess continuing into my 14-16 week course of test E and deca. I can expect another 15-20lbs easily seeing I have atleast another 9 weeks ahead of me. This is my 2nd cycle as well, I ran test blend with dbol kick start on my first cycle gaining 25lbs and loosing 7.5lbs of that after pct giving you a ball park figure. What are your current stats going into this cycle?
    wow I didnt know it was possible to make those kinds of gains second cycle. I hope to make the same as you. Did all that weight make you look sloppy or do you just look big and strong? What were your stats before your current cycle?

my stats going into this one are 5'8 3/4 183lbs (24 yrs old) not sure on the bf but prob 10% as I still have a six pack

btw is anyone baffled about the fact that dbol is so tiny, yet so powerful supposedly? I mean, the tab is microscopic and can easily be lost if you drop it since it's so tiny

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    btw is anyone baffled about the fact that dbol is so tiny, yet so powerful supposedly? I mean, the tab is microscopic and can easily be lost if you drop it since it's so tiny
    not at all

No, because if you understood the small amount of chemicals and hormones that your body produces naturally to perform basic processes and metabolisms, you would see that the recommended amount of what ever chemical your are putting in your body is generally more than your body produces. (If it does at all)

Thread Information