rps114 is offline New Member

Test question first post

Hi, I'm new to this site so hopefully I am asking this in the right section.

I'm 41 235 pounds. Have always been pretty athletic. I have a pretty big frame and feel I can get pretty big. I started Testosterone injections 10 days ago. Fist injection was 800mg. Then Sunday (2 days ago) did the first of 8 remaining 400mg injections.

I have already notcied size increasing especially in my chest and arms. I do know I will obtain a lot of water weight as well. In my arms my triceps and biceps have already increased noticeably.

I just started working out yesterday. I am hoping for the energy level everyone says I'll get. Should i be concerned if I have not gotten there yet. Besides the visual change I can see. I really feel about the same energy wise which is pretty sluggish. Even while working out I was just sort of slow and down. I really want the increased sense of well being and energy. I was told it would take about 3 weeks to get it. Is that accurate?

Also, I am new to this. This is my first time doing anything. I can see it would be pretty addicting. I am going for the 9 weeks and then taking 9 off. Then back on I assume?

Is this also the correct way? I also have 10 pills that I was told to take every other day starting on my last injection date to block the side effects of estrogen and to "jump start" my own testosterone.

Any opinions/ information is appreciated.

Thank you

Robert

mad dogs is offline Banned
    keep your injections to 250mgs every 3.5 days for 10-12 weeks ,as for the tabs you need to look up about pct its vry inportant. also look up in gyno.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    9 on 9 off is not a great protocol. Time on+PCT time=time off is a general rule of thumb but blood work is the best way to determine if you are ready to cycle again. It seems you have a poorly laid out cycle. You should be injecting twice per week for atleast 10 weeks if not 12. Also pct would start a few weeks after last shot depending on which test ester you are injecting and you need more than 10 mystery pills for pct, you really weren`t ready for this.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What is your BF% and height?

What form of Test are you injecting?

You said you have only 8 remaining injections, so you are running a 5 week cycle?

Thanks. I don't know what you mean I wasn't ready for this. It's not the end of the world if I have to change my schedule. That is why I am asking here. I did weeks of research and it seems there are hundreds of different opinions. But the guy I am getting this stuff from is very knowledeable and he has really good results so I figure he knows what he is doing. i will ask his opinion about the 2 injections a week,etc. Would that help with the energy? I have felt none yet.

Thanks. I don't know what you mean I wasn't ready for this.
    You are not...

1-I started Testosterone injections 10 days ago. Fist injection was 800mg. Then Sunday (2 days ago) did the first of 8 remaining 400mg injections. -incorrect dosing and injection frequency...

2-I am going for the 9 weeks and then taking 9 off. Then back on I assumeas noted this is incorrect as well

3-I also have 10 pills that I was told to take every other day starting on my last injection date to block the side effects of estrogen and to "jump start" my own testosterone.-Random pilss and not enough of them that you were going to take right after finishing injections which would have rendered them useless as the test wouldn`t have cleared yet

4-NO PCT or anti-E knowledge

I think my assertion that you weren`t ready was quite right......

Also taking advice from the guy selling it is moronic obviously he is going to try and sell you what he has not what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    What is your BF% and height?

What form of Test are you injecting?

You said you have only 8 remaining injections, so you are running a 5 week cycle?

Im 6'2" my body fat is probably around 18-20%

The bottle says "Supratest 400" and Nova on the bottom.

And I was told to do 9 weeks. one shot a week. The first one 800mg and the last 8 400mg each.

Maybe it has not been long enough yet to have the energy. Is that why I should switch to twice a week?

I totally trust the guy who got me started. He has done this for 20 years and has good results. Besides the trust factor I also see his results so I am just doing what he says now. What is the twice a week way for?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Also taking advice from the guy selling it is moronic obviously he is going to try and sell you what he has not what you need.
    Look I came on here for advice not a bashing. This is a friend who I trust. If there is anyone who really wants to give me information I can use I appreciate it. I have already learned from this guy that I was not ready, am stupid and a moron.

Thanks

Twice a week is for stable blood levels and less side effects. Your bf% is pretty high for cycling you should have had an ai on hand in case of estrogen problems.

examples of an ai to keep on hand:

arimidex
    Aromasin

You also need to get Clomid and mroe Nolva for a 4 week pct.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Wow, your BF% is way too high to be doing any steroids , you face the possibility of some serious health problems. You 'trustworthy' friend should have told you that.

You dont need steroids, you need diet and cardio to get your BF% down to around 12% first. I hate to tell you, but your friend has given you horrible advice, just as Redz said, you are not ready, and could do some serious harm to yourself if you continue.

Ok then my body fat is not that high. I was estimating. I have no idea what it is. I am not "fat" so it may be a lot lower. I honestly don't know.

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Man that's crazy how many people jump into AAS with out knowing shit. I just could never imagine injecting anything into my body with out months of research.

Now wonder AAS gets such a bad wrap! Honestly though it kinda makes me feel better! It makes me feel like I really know my shit. lol!

Btw, advise from the guy you get it from never seems to be the right advise.

Deez00 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rps114 View Post
    I just started working out yesterday.
    You just started working out? How long has it been since you worked out before this?

Thread Information