Day 2 - 20mcg no sides
    Day 3 - 40mcg little shakes and a mild headache
    Day 4 - 40mcg no sides
    Day 5 - 60mcg little shakes
    Day 6 - 60mcg little shakes
    Day 7 - 80mcg little shakes but a big headache
    Day 8 - 80mcg no sides
    Day 9 - 100mcg little shakes

I have had no serious sides at all. I also have not experienced any type of insomnia at all. I have experienced little weight loss. only a few pounds. I am going to switch up my plan.

This is my typical Day:

8am Wake up
    9am Take Clen
    9:30am Eat Breakfast
    Work until 1pm
    1pm: Eat Lunch
    2pm: GYM (Usually cardio for about 45mins. Then some stength)
    4pm: Go to school.

And from there, I am usually at school until about 10pm. Some days I am in school alot earlier and I leave to go to the gym.

I want to try this. Tell me if this would be better or too much.

8am wake up
    9am Take Clen, Go to track and do about a mile
    10am Eat Breakfast
    Rest of the day is the same until.....
    3pm GYM(Light Cardio but mostly strength)
    etc

What do you guys think? Will this maximize what clen can do or is there a better method?

I will also be starting to take Benedryl in a few days so I can do not have to stop.

Also, my bottle of clen says 30ml 200mcg/ml. Does that mean it should only have 200mcg? if so, I think I might be measuring wrong. From what I am told, 20mcg = .1ml. There are 10 tick marks between each ml. so every increase, I just moved up one tick mark. So, today, I took 100mcg or .5ml. Is this correct?

americanoak is offline Member
    why do you wake up at 8 wait an hour then take it then wait another 30 mins to eat?
    keep the clen by your bed, wake up, take the clen, get dressed and eat. If you wanna run on an empty stomach after clen, just be careful about muscle loss.

200mcg/ml means for each ml there are 200mcg's of clen. So yes, at .5ml you get 100mcg and for each .1ml you get 20 mcg.

oh and everyone is saying benadryl doesnt do anything any more. get some keto, upregs beta2 receptors very well... and much better than benadryl anyway (even if it did work)

joeb82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    why do you wake up at 8 wait an hour then take it then wait another 30 mins to eat?
    keep the clen by your bed, wake up, take the clen, get dressed and eat. If you wanna run on an empty stomach after clen, just be careful about muscle loss.

200mcg/ml means for each ml there are 200mcg's of clen. So yes, at .5ml you get 100mcg and for each .1ml you get 20 mcg.

oh and everyone is saying benadryl doesnt do anything any more. get some keto, upregs beta2 receptors very well... and much better than benadryl anyway (even if it did work)
    Well, Its just the time. Its not any particular reason. I usually wake up, drag my but to the shower, shower, and etc.

This is the first I am hearing about the Benedryl not working. I am going to have to research this. Thanks for the heads up. I will take your advice about taking clen right when I wake up

americanoak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeb82 View Post
    Well, Its just the time. Its not any particular reason. I usually wake up, drag my but to the shower, shower, and etc.

This is the first I am hearing about the Benedryl not working. I am going to have to research this. Thanks for the heads up. I will take your advice about taking clen right when I wake up
    Ohh, ok I see.
    NP
    Gl with the clen

sellersis is offline Junior Member
    I am going to follow your clen schedule. Ordered mine yesterday! Cant wait to get it in! Gonna start next week along with an adapted form of the sample diet in the diet section. Will post progress!

Thread Information