Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rmack12 is offline New Member

interested in starting my first cycle

Hey guys, I have a few questions to ask about my first cycle.

First a little background info on me:

5'8
    150 lbs.
    18 years old
    I probably have about 10-12% body fat right now, it was around 8 during wrestling season but my career is over so I want to get some mass.

I have a very good amount of base to build on and my frame can easily support more weight. I am an avid CrossFitter, for those who don't know what that is visit CrossFit.com

As for my questions:

What steroids should I supplement?
    Should I supplement other things as well like Creatine?
    How much should I expect to pay for a 12 week cycle?
    Should I continue to CrossFit, or start to powerlift?

I have talked to a guy at a gym, he said he could get me stuff for $800 for a 12 week cycle, and he says its top of the line, this guy also has Mr. Universe credentials. Should I go for it?

Thanks in advance guys.

TommyGUNZZZ is offline Junior Member
    I dont want to tell you what to do with your life, but your age and lack of weight training experience should deter you from using steroids for the time being. Also do you have a diet/meal plan that you adhere to? That is far more important as a first step to gaining mass then steroids.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    NO you shouldnt your to young mate your only 18 your natural levels are at a high right now keep training eating and resting and you will grow alot your only 150 and 18 stick at it mate !!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Way to young for steroids

Read this very carefully:
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

Yes, I follow a strict Paleo type diet. I also have been CrossFitting for 3 years, and have a high familiarity with O-lifts. I have supplemented protein and creatine before but really haven't seen as good results as I would like to, so I would like to give a cycle a try. I will also be majoring in Exercise Science if that means anything.

Thanks for the reading material ripped. Are there any other supplements safe and effective for people my age besides? ex. creatine, noxplode

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmack12 View Post
    Thanks for the reading material ripped. Are there any other supplements safe and effective for people my age besides? ex. creatine, noxplode
    I'm head over heels in love with branch chain amino acids. BCAA

Any form of Arganine (L-,AAkg,etc) is awesome. Its the main ingreadient of all the preworkout drinks, but without all the filler. Pump=bigger muscles=better vascularity=better hormone and nutrient transport and delivery. Plus in doses in the 6-9 gram range, depending on type of arganine, will spike your growth hormone levels. Plus, cost effectively, arganine is best taken on workout days only (ref if needed). Boost its performance with vit c, or anything here www.flexonline.com/nutrition/141. Take on an empty stomach. I mix mine with flavored amino drinks/pre workout powders

Beta alanine is my absolute favorite. I take 3.5 grams on workout days to boost muscle endurance, and it WORKS...A LOT! It is the first supplement I've ever used where I consitenly an amazed by its effect of the amount of reps I cancrank out. Look for Carnosyn branded b/c it will have the histidine already added. And ease into dosages over the sourse of a month b/c too much will give you severe, but harmless skin tingles (which I personally like).

Try some of these out while you wait out 25

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Check out our supplements section here for that info, they can help you better than I can with that stuff.

Thread Information