m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Pre-Meal cardio on DNP?

I just finished some morning cardio while I'm on my DNP cycle.I feel weaker than shit right now, even worse than I did while at the gym. I drank some pepsi in the morning, and just drank some gatorade /w/ gycerol mixed in. Is it unwise to do pre-meal cardio while on dnp? I was doing 600-700mg/day but I dropped it to 400 mg/day for the week (Don't flame me for the high dose, I titrated my effective dosage and I only feel heat at 600+). The cycle looks like this roughly: days fri-sun 600mg/day and mon-thurs 400mg.

This is my third or forth cycle with DNP and I have run 600/day in the last one. So far I have lost 5 lbs from saturday morning, although I did unexpectedly gain 2 lbs when I started the cycle (probably water). Does anyone else do pre-meal morning cardio on dnp? If so, what do you pack with you at the gym, and do you do weight resistence as well?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If I am doing a short run I try to do either morning cardio or lifting but not both in that week - before cardio I have OJ (the juice type ) If not I am just far too worn out - you must be using reg DNP , I have the crystal - 400mgs ED is about all I want to do - I can get it to 600mgs for a day or tow but after a bit I am thinking "I want to have4 a life while losing fat" - glycerol seems very helpful tho - I am thinking to hit that in a pre cardio drink this time in AM - after that all I do is sit in front of the fan - fortunately my office has a window - people might wonder why I have a fan on when its 40 deg outside

This is an old post! I actually never take in any calories prior to the morning cardio. When I come home, its egg whites and maybe cottage cheese. Loosing weight is easy if you can stomach the food.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump if there is anymore info on pre cardio DNP .

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Bump if there is anymore info on pre cardio DNP .

Pain
    well, not pre-cardio dnp It was supposed to be pre-cardio meals while on DNP. It ends up being a matter of personal preference and pain threshold!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

well, not pre-cardio dnp It was supposed to be pre-cardio meals while on DNP. It ends up being a matter of personal preference and pain threshold!
    That is what I meant, I was just lazy with the typing...

Pain

Thread Information