geronamo is offline New Member

Winstrol Only 25mg ED - Athlete

Hi Guys,

Im looking for an athletic edge, mainly speed as well as some strength. I am not looking to gain weight, looking more to either stay the same, or lose weight (which comes down to diet, I know). I am also interested in the "hardening" effects winny has.

Anyway, I was wondering what effects a lower dose of winny 25mg ED would have? As I am not a bodybuilder, my goals are different to average user. Would 25mg be enough to see some gains? I am wanting to keep sides to a minimum as well as gaining athletic performance. Opinions? Advice? Also, I would really like to hear from people with hands on experience with this, not stuff they have read - as I have read hundreds of threads already.

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should run a low dose of test prop with the winny. I wouldnt bother with 25mg ed either 50mg is a better dose alongside test of course.

50mg ED? Even with my goals in mind? Have you used winstrol before? Thanks Redz

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have taken winstrol at 50,60,75 and 100mg daily.

Ok, and you think even with my goals in mind 50mg ED is minimum? Thanks for the advice. Ok, 1 vote 50mg ED, anyone else wanna chime in?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    25mg/ed is not suffice for a male.

50mg/ed minimum, if taken orally.

Winny only cycles suck. Trust me, it was my first cycle. (way back though)..lol

-VM

When you say they suck what do you mean? I have read some mixed reviews, some say it was awesome, others are in the same boat as you. It seems to be the most popular choice for athletes with goals simillar to mine, hence why I am researching it.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I saw little hardening effects, I got a bunch of bacne (since it's a DHT-derivative), incredibly dry joints (which would be detrimental to your sport)..

Not to mention 100% loss of gains following PCT.

Easier to just run a low dosage of test-prop for 8 weeks, you won't blow up, but you'll see solid gains, and they will be much easier to keep..

What is your sport? More specifically, what are your stats (age/weight/height/BF%)

-VM

Sport - Rugby
    Age- 22 turning 23 soon
    Weight - Fluctuate between 103 kg and 105 kg (depending on hydration)
    Height - 6 foot 2/ 189cm
    BF% - is 10 % maybe 11..

What effects would Prop have on my speed etc. I am more interested in athletic performance. As well as getting leaner.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    winny is known to dry out the fluids in the joints. hence giving u the dry look. given that u're in rugby, u wanna be careful with it as u need agility and quick change in directions n pace. then again, b.johnson was busted for using winny which made him the quickest sprinter in the 80s. but we dunno for sure what other stuff he was taking.

if u really wanna go for oral stuff, tbol or var might be an option as well.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Winny gives some People very bad calves and lower back pumps from even light athletic activity which may hinder drasticly any endurance necessary for your sport. I mean to the point you can hardly walk without your calves feeling like they will explode. Very uncomfortable/painful. This happened to me both times I included 50mg/day for 6 weeks running it alongside test cyp.

I have looked at Var.. Unfortunately I cant actually source any. Spartan, did you try lowering the dose? Thats sort of why I was suggesting 25mg, as I will still be running etc, I could afford to be crippled.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    for your goals, a simple test cycle would be great, you will love it! It would be very easy and simple.

400mgs a week and you'll be kickin ass my friend

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i never recomend winny for athletes as it weakens your joints...

Thread Information