Thread: Equipoise

Freakie_Big is offline New Member

Equipoise

I've been a straight test user for quite sometime. 6 to 8 weeks on, followed by 2,000 IU of HCG every 5 days for total 10,000 IU, then clomid at 50mg day for 7 days.

I need to wean back on the test, give the 'ol receptors a nice break...generally, I take 6 weeks off or so, and then I'm back on...If I go back on with a straight EQ At 200mg/week...does this A.S. like use the same receptor sites? Do you need to go on clomid after a cycle of EQ, like you absolutely must do on Test? Will I like this stuff?

NoLimits is offline Member
    You are going to want to up the Eq to at least 400mg/week for a min. of 12 weeks. Yes, you will be happy, but I would run it with the test. But first you need to get your own test levels back up. You may want to think about going and having your total test levels checked. How long have you been on?

How Long?

I keep my test cycle in the 6 to 8 week range with 6 weeks off before beginning again. I started out with some depot at 100mg 2x week. Now, I'm like doing 250mg of cyp 1 x wk plus bumping it with around 75mg of prop 2 x wk. So Im up in the 400 club. How fast we get there. I'm interested in the EQ, thinking that if I like start out on it...say for 4 to 5 weeks..and then kick in a little test for the last 5 or 6 weeks...that will have me off the test for like 12 weeks...I've been off A.S(test) for exactly 6 weeks today...It just seems that with each test cycle, I need a little more mg to get the same kick? Now that sucks bro! anyhow..i have a 10ml bottle of EQ with 200mg per ml. I guess I could pick up one more for YIKES 140...I'm tellin' ya man...they just aint nuttin' like that cyp/prop combo.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    • Use 400mg of Eq/week
    • Run it for 10-12 weeks (don't bother with anything less)
    • You NEED clomid

What are your goals? Stats? Eq can be used as part of a bulking or cutting cycle, with diet being the deciding factor. I would stack it with something.

Goals and Stats

I've come a long way (for me) over the past 5+ years. Today, I'm 45, 5'9", 205, with a 31" waist. Good symmetry, good hardness and good definition. 5 years ago, I was in excellent shape/condition and tipped the beams at a whopping 165...haha.

Been "on" A.S. for almost 2 years. I love it. Mentally, Physically..and of course sexually...Bottom Line is that when I'm on, I feel GREAT! I'm in this for the long haul. No gyno, no zits, nothing to screw up liver or other internals. A friend has been on me forever to try EQ. I've been a die hard test fan from day one. Tell ya what, I'm gonna do 200mg/week for 10 weeks...that will use up my 10ml vial. I'll finish it off with some CLOMID, but forego the HCG ....shit..I'm paying 70 for 10,000 IU!!!....BUT...if your on the test, for me..its a must! I'll let you know how I like it...say after 5 weeks and then again at 10. Oh...and yes, in case say 1/2 way thru EQ cycle, I get a wild hair...I have a sweet lil stash of 250mg test amps.

teampain is offline Junior Member
    you want to run Eq for atleast 12 weeks or more. you dont show any gains until around week 6-8. I would run 400-600mgs for 16weeks for great gains.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Freakie_Big,
    Do you get tested between cycles to see if you have recovered? It seems like a 6 to 8 week cycle followed by only six weeks off might not be enough time to restore HPTA function in someone your age. If that is the case you are really doing one long cycle without the benefits of test for six weeks. You might be better off just bridging the six weeks or coming off longer. As far as receptor sites all AAS use the AR receptors. The only difference is in binding affinity, binding length, ability of dimer to encourage protein synthesis (debatable), and more importantly how the AAS interacts with the body outside of receptor binding.

chinups Guest
    Let me know how the 200 mg goes for you I am doing EQ shortly and would love to know if I can sqeeze 200 mg a week.

ChInS

Getting Tested

No, I have not been tested for testosterone levels . It is not included in my standard blood work, but I will specifically ask for it next time. I will wait a couple more weeks before having level tested as I want to make sure there is no residual effect from the HCG and clomid. Perhaps, I have been misleading myself. I assumed a 6 to 8 weeks cycle with reasonable (250-400mg/wk) injections would be easy to return back to normal values with 10,000 IU of HCG taken at 1,500 every 5 days and then 50mg of clomid for 7.

Are you thinking my testosterone levels may be inherently low? Now that could be a revelation I never even considered. I do understand that testosterone therapy is typically done with a 6 week cycle and 2 off with HCG...albeit much lower dosages. My 74 y/o father has been taking cyp at 200mg every 14 days...but since he has practically no natural testosterone production, there is no HCG therapy associated with testosterone therapy...in elderly. I have little information with regards to what a normal value would be for a 45 male.

NoLimits is offline Member
    What Rickson was saying is that at 45, it may take you longer to recover your natural test levels then say a guy in his 20's. This being said, only being off a month and a half may not be enough time for your body to rebound back. Knowing what your natural test levels are, and keeping an eye on them during and after a cycle is not a bad idea.

Quality Advise

I can honestly say that I am pleasantly surprised. The advise given has been top notch. The professionalism, knowledge, concern and advise is way higher quality than I expected. I absolutely will have my test levels checked at 8 weeks off...if low, I will recheck at 12. I been operating under some old principal that says, "time on = time off". that may hold true for a 24 y/o and not for a 45 y/o. I'm a lone AAS user, I don't talk about or associate with anyone else who uses(in person). That's not by choice, its just a matter of being discrete and not talking it up in public.
    This board is just flat out awesome!

Thread Information