View Poll Results: EQ from ur experience was ...

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • crap

10 34.48%
  • mild

6 20.69%
  • good

9 31.03%
  • excellent

4 13.79%
    thuglife is offline Banned

EQ - worth it or not? experience

hey guys ive been doing alot of reading on eq and its effects. sounds liek it might not be some bad stuff, however alot of threads go both ways on the topic of eq. some say its wonderful others say its completely crap.
    so my question is eq worth it for added strength, mass, vasc, lean mucsle, etc.? and which dose is recomended? 400 or 600mg per week

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I think winny is a better choice.

Marcus just loves E/Q!LOL

It does depend on the user, but it seems that it is a waste for BB purposes.

That is my honest opinion.

Best

T

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I like EQ gains do come on slow but vascularity like no other when BF is low. I can see how some people dont like it because I will notice the changes by wks 8-10 thats along time to wait BUT it give my physique a different look than anything else so top me its worth it.

If you are just looking to slap on pounds of mass its not going to impress you but its about quality just like primo.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Iv only done it once at 500mg wk. I liked it but I'm not tryn to get huge anymore. I felt great! Endurence went up a bit. Vasucularity was cool. I'd do it again for the summer. Low sides.. For me I'd bump it to 600 next time, test around 600 too.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    time for another eq poll...lol
    i like eq always have feel great with low sides

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    I'm on week 4 test/eq 500ew/450ew. Looking back on my logs, comparing it to the test/deca cycle I did, It seems I had better result at week 4 with the test/deca. Although that was my first real cycle. Besides a dbol only cycle.

I do notice I have a lot more endurance. Soon as I get done with the gym, I feel like I want to go lift again lol. I have to talk myself into resting. And my muscles are litterally hard as stone when pumped. Can't wait till week 8-10.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I did not vote, but I have never done it and probably never will. I have seen too many people say it is useless and a waste of money for me to be willing to give it a go. The only desirable effect I have heard of is appetite increase, but there are OTC supplements for that too

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I like EQ gains do come on slow but vascularity like no other when BF is low. I can see how some people dont like it because I will notice the changes by wks 8-10 thats along time to wait BUT it give my physique a different look than anything else so top me its worth it.

If you are just looking to slap on pounds of mass its not going to impress you but its about quality just like primo.
    "Vascularity like no other", come on. Tren /winny makes me look like I'm carved out of granite when bf is low. You really think eq is capable of this?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It's complete crap in my opinion.....

Here's the deal.....

I've ran EQ before at 600mg's/wk. I didn't seem to feel any different than my previous test only cycles..... the gains weren't any better. Now, because of all the EQ controversy, I decided to run another test/EQ cycle - to which i'm in week 7. I'm running 500mg's Test E and 1000mg's/EQ - I figured I would hit a high dosage of EQ not only because it's weak..... but if I don't notice anything at 1gram a week..... I wont ever use it again.

So far the results are dissapointing to say the least. I do feel more hungry but thats about it. It's only week 7 tho..... I know it takes a while to kick in..... we'll see what happens from here on out.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    "Vascularity like no other", come on. Tren/winny makes me look like I'm carved out of granite when bf is low. You really think eq is capable of this?
    ^^^^

Tren is the king of vascularity for me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    eq is prob one of my fav aas. idk why ppl are always asking to use deca or eq lol im on both right now and loven it hahahah allthough i did pull my tri doin sum stupid heavy shit on military press the other day. eq leans me out, makes me hungry, vascularity is amazing

Tren is #1
    -- Watch out if you are MPB prone
    (that is, if you your hair. Versus others just tossing that idea aside and grabbin' the good-ol bic razor!)

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I love it...600mg a week EQ...750mg a week TE...8 weeks on 2 weeks off 8 weeks on...pct...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    eq is prob one of my fav aas. idk why ppl are always asking to use deca or eq lol im on both right now and loven it hahahah allthough i did pull my tri doin sum stupid heavy shit on military press the other day. eq leans me out, makes me hungry, vascularity is amazing
    It's the deca that you're loving.

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    EQ is good for a cutter cycle, dont expect to get mass or even lean mass from it. The test will help but EQ mainly will create a higher vascularity and harden you up, not to mention make you hungry and sweat like a pig.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    Eq waste of money id rather spend my money on there things sure gets you vascular and hungry but takes too long to kick in and you have to run it at at least 600

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    "Vascularity like no other", come on. Tren/winny makes me look like I'm carved out of granite when bf is low. You really think eq is capable of this?

Yes, in fact its well known for it.

I know a couple guys who compete and they will run for AAS Test, tren , EQ and some will throw in either Halo or mast leading up to comp. They swear that combo makes them show the best. Of course all the other crap too like T3, gh, clen . These guys have years of juicing and know exactly what is doing what for them and no its not just the tren thats overpowering everything cause I know some EQ hater is going to say that LOL

Another thing people use EQ for is when they are running orals like drol that kill their appetite they throw in 400mg or so of the EQ just so they dont get suppressed appetite its not always about the strongest compounds everything has a purpose otherwise it wouldnt be so used by BB makes sense right?
    Last edited by gymnerd; 03-25-2010 at 12:39 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation

Here's my past experience Involving EQ..
    i have ran it at the following:

400/600/800 mg for like 14-16week cycles each on top of a variety of other compounds...
    No increase in appetite whatsoever..
    Vascularity was NICE, stamina was not improved in any way.. and i noticed no str or lbm gains that were easily recognizable..

i have ran it at both 1.2g and 2g/week each run was close to 12 or so weeks long (at this point in my life all my cycles were running together n' it was really quite difficult to distinguish one go from another since i was pretty much running 100 to 200mg/wk of test as a TRT dosing regimen..
    ... anyways i saw nothing special at all .. bp did increase but it was like 150/90.. which is nothing to the increase in BPressure that came w/ tren 190/120 (Yeah TOP that!)
    so as a LBM gainer.. it sucks balls..

now i heard rumors of it helping w/ connective tissue.. especially when combined with deca .. apparently it was all speculation anyways for like 6months i ran 200mg/eq and 200mg/deca per week.. and you know what.. my joints still sucked bollocks..

all in all VAR did more for me than EQ ever did except in vascularity..

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    i did equipoise in college and had great results. however it was stacked with test so can't be sure eq was the reason.

i like it, but can't find a good source. i got mine from a vet after finding out that gelding horses need it. it worked.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive ran a few times at various dosages and Ive never seen any kind of benefit, I did have some slight appetite increase and it also sent my RBC through the roof but as far as muscle building its a big no, many people are blinded when they say they have had great gains from eq IMHO, usually its the other compounds in the cycle what are producing the gains and not the eq.

I guess the only way to find out if you respond to it or not is to try it and log the results, but the topic is worn out across the forums weather eq is a good muscle building compound, if people are asking that what does that tell you!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    It's the deca that you're loving.
    no iv ran them both seperatly before to

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    dammit im so torn, i was all set to try EQ now idk

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    dammit im so torn, i was all set to try EQ now idk
    try it but keep your expectations SUPER LOW.. just expect increased vascularity and maybe a lil tightness/dryness

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Does it matter if you use Tren Enth or Tren A?

Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    Does it matter if you use Tren Enth or Tren A?
    nope not really.. i like trenE alot better because you can brew it at a higher concentration and its a lil more stable as far as blood/plasma levels since it has an ester w/ a slower rate of degradation.. if you miss a shot w/ trenE its not so bad.. you miss a few w/ trenA and you can get some breaking out and maybe lil mood swing going on

Thread Information