FEDVES is offline New Member

1st cycle advice

i got some deca and some test, ive talked to a few people about dosage etc, but i get different answers from everyone, its my first cycle, im 25, 6'3" 225 pounds, roughly 15% bodyfat, been working out hard for 2 years. Just need some advice on when to take, how much to take, loading or not etc... my other buddy doing the same cycle with me is 60 pounds lighter than me so im not going to do the same dose as him, or listen to what he tells me because he doesnt know what a pct is and hes done roids before (ive done some cycles of pro-hormones but ive GREATLY researched as much as i could before doing so) i like to be smart about what im doing, i have anti estro on hand for pct (nolvadex ) from someone who gets it prescribed to him.
    Last edited by FEDVES; 03-24-2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: tags

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    There are about 300 threads on here about dosage. Search test/deca cycle. But, here is what I did with nice results.

Test 500 mg a week, split into 2 different 250 mg (1 cc) injections. Sunday and wed, or Monday and Thur. The same with deca. Run for 8 to 12 weeks depending on how much you have on hand. Also, listen to your body. I've cut my cycle to 6 weeks before because I was gaining too much and having goofy sides. Crazy acne. Also, I didn't want stretch marks.

If your diet and pct isnt in check, you are wasting your money. My first cycle I ate like garbage and screwed up my pct. Gained a bunch of fat, and lost gains and felt like poo.

Spend a few hours reading the forums and threads. Will really open your eyes. It did mine.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First cycle stick with just test only, dont use deca on your first run, see how you respond to test first.

My diet consists of organic everything, i live with vegan parents, alot of vegetables and fruits, i decided to get some "serious mass" weight gain from optimum for this run, i have regular whey, i also use hemp protein as well. I havent eaten junk food in a very long time, i eat extremely healthy. thanks for your replies

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by FEDVES View Post
    My diet consists of organic everything, i live with vegan parents, alot of vegetables and fruits, i decided to get some "serious mass" weight gain from optimum for this run, i have regular whey, i also use hemp protein as well. I havent eaten junk food in a very long time, i eat extremely healthy. thanks for your replies
    if your not getting enough protein from real food your wasting your time. IMO

I also agree test alone is enough for your 1st

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Yeah fedves listen to Marcus he's the man and wouldnt steer you wrong. Test only for first cycle and of course a good pct.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    First cycle stick with just test only, dont use deca on your first run, see how you respond to test first.
    X2 I didn't even read on. U could really jack your tendons and liggs bad to with only two years liften.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Hemp? Are u gonna eat some chx, fish, beef, pork, buffalo, ostrich, cheese. Protein drinks are really only good post workout. Or a milk protein before bed, Or as an additive to meals just my .02 and I'm sure 1000 other guys on this board. If you do go for it would be an interesting experiment.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Dump the Deca . You will grow like a weed on just test if you eat, train and rest properly.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkuts View Post
    There are about 300 threads on here about dosage. Search test/deca cycle. But, here is what I did with nice results.

Test 500 mg a week, split into 2 different 250 mg (1 cc) injections. Sunday and wed, or Monday and Thur. The same with deca. Run for 8 to 12 weeks depending on how much you have on hand. Also, listen to your body. I've cut my cycle to 6 weeks before because I was gaining too much and having goofy sides. Crazy acne. Also, I didn't want stretch marks.

If your diet and pct isnt in check, you are wasting your money. My first cycle I ate like garbage and screwed up my pct. Gained a bunch of fat, and lost gains and felt like poo.

Spend a few hours reading the forums and threads. Will really open your eyes. It did mine.
    A few hours? Try a few hundred hours.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Also post ur diet in the diet section and fireguy or mg1228 will help u round it out. Best luck dude!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    100% agreed! If your worried about getting too big then you defly dont need the deca .

if your worried about joints/tendons... just take one shot of deca a week. maybe even a half cc a week

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    15% BF after 2 years of training. That sounds high given my own circumstance.
    Marcus and others keep telling me to get that down first with better diet and then hit the cycle. Just passing it along

thanks, yea i eat alot of meat as well, fish, turkey and chicken, and my BF% is like i have hardly any fat on my arms or legs but my chest and stomach have a small amount, my Doc told me like 6 or 7 % on my arms but 12 or 15 on my stomach, i dont do enough cardio

6ft5 is offline Member
    I also believe u would need something for prolactin, for deca . Test nova is ok. I think a person should be able to see abbs before cycle. if your diets clean bloat shouldn't be a problem. I have only gotten a couple pimples off test, I think I can handle it really well. Some others have ridiculous sides. Also is hemp maybe estrogenic?

no hemp isnt, i know i have a big chance to get gyno, my bro got it from drinking soy products before he knew it was like that, i drink the nutiva 50% hemp protein which has more protein and less fiber, that sh!t has alot of fiber in it

and by test nova you mean test and novadex?

Thread Information