First6 is offline Member

Vacation in the middle of a cycle???

So I am not on cycle yet. Still have some BF to lose. I'm about 4.5% to high right now. Getting there tho...and planning for the near future.
    We like to take a lot of vacations. The kids are young and it is nice to get out for 3-4 days at a time and hit up an amusement park or something. Most of our trips range from 3-6 days away from home. So what if I am in the middle of a cycle and my Wife says let's get outa here for a few days. How can I plan ahead now to make that kind of thing have as little impact as possible. We always stay at resorts with nice workout facilities so that part should be fine. It's my diet I'm most worried about. Without being on cycle I would just eat lean and healthy and try to keep the cheating to a minimum but lets face it...cheating is bound to happen a little on vacation. Also... it will be MUCH harder to keep to a strict schedule. (right now I go by the clock and eat at the same time every day no matter what).

Give some advise based on yor experiences please.
    Thanks

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait until after your next vacation

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you running a cycle if you know your body fat is still to high? Are you trying to compete with your wife to see who can have bigger boob? You know if your body fat is high you have more of a chance to get gyno.

wait until after the vacation and get your body fat lower also.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why are you running a cycle if you know your body fat is still to high? Are you trying to compete with your wife to see who can have bigger boob? You know if your body fat is high you have more of a chance to get gyno.

I said that I wasn't running cycle! Com'on man.

Look, your obviously someone who takes doing things right passionately. (you jumped on me in another thread when you thought I was going to cycle to early) I admire that. I assure you I agree with you. I am not going to cycle early. I am working hard and will meet my goals first. judging by things I have seen you say in the past I KNOW you have some good advise to give. Help me out here.
    Last edited by First6; 03-25-2010 at 08:51 AM.

First6 is offline Member
    To clear it up.

I am trying to say that vacations are not planned. They just come up.
    I am looking for advise on what to do if this happens while on a cycle.

Again. No I'm not on cycle now. I am trying to Plan Ahead so I don't F anything up. I like to do things the right way!

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I'd say stay with long acting stuff and take a big dose before you go. Also relax enjoy your vacation your wife and kids. Take it easy on the diet it will be there when you get back. Life is short. Maybe a vacation from your diet may be good for the head. Just no fried stuff or sodas.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    first off, i congratulate you for trying to do things right.
    some people are just jerks here, so dont let others bother you with stupid posts.

Question, will your wife know u are on cycle?
    either way you will be fine.
    if you run a long ester you will have zero issues. If you run a short ester u can travel with it or just miss one/two shots. it wont kill you.

the diet is the important thing..be strong and u will have no issues man...

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    first off, i congratulate you for trying to do things right.
    some people are just jerks here, so dont let others bother you with stupid posts.

Question, will your wife know u are on cycle?
    either way you will be fine.
    if you run a long ester you will have zero issues. If you run a short ester u can travel with it or just miss one/two shots. it wont kill you.

the diet is the important thing..be strong and u will have no issues man...

Thanks Bro.

No. Not really. - Long answer. I am on it for life so to speak. I have almost zero Natty Test. So my approach is going to be blast and cruise. I have been on a maintenance dose for years now. (but never did a blast with exception of a very slight increase here and there to see what would happen - before I was educated) So she knows about it and sees it but will not know I am running more or more often. Know what I mean? Short answer - taking it with me and continuing use is no problem.
    Short or long - Not sure. It is typical Prescription Cypionate I think that would be short.

My main concern is if I find myself in that situation should I conitnue the blast cycle even if the diet is not Perfect while on vacation?
    Last edited by First6; 03-25-2010 at 09:16 AM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Thanks Bro.

No. Not really. - Long answer. I am on it for life so to speak. I have almost zero Natty Test. So my approach is going to be blast and cruise. I have been on a maintenance dose for years now. (but never did a blast with exception of a very slight increase here and there to see what would happen - before I was educated) So she knows about it and sees it but will not know I am running more or more often. Know what I mean? Short answer - taking it with me and continuing use is no problem.
    Short or long - Not sure. It is typical Prescription Cypionate I think that would be short.

My main concern is if I find myself in that situation should I conitnue the blast cycle even if the diet is not Perfect while on vacation?
    cypyonate is a long ester so you only are shooting that once a week anyway. That makes it ideal in your situation. As far as diet goes, just try to get a good amount of protein, carbs, and fats that you usually would (clean or dirty) and then go back to your normal routine when you get back. You should be good to go

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    cypyonate is a long ester so you only are shooting that once a week anyway. That makes it ideal in your situation. As far as diet goes, just try to get a good amount of protein, carbs, and fats that you usually would (clean or dirty) and then go back to your normal routine when you get back. You should be good to go
    Yeah that makes sense. I don't know why I was thinking it was short. My original maint shots were once a month years ago so that would obviously be long. (every other week now)
    Sounds like I would be okay if the vacation thing happens. I prob have nothing to worry about. I am just one who likes to know the answers to problems before they arise.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by First6; 03-25-2010 at 10:51 AM.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    yea dont worry about it---just train hard and eat right till that time comes---and when it does take the whole frickin week off---try to eat somewhat decent--but u know what i mean

i go to the beach 6-7 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time(love to fish) and to b honest i really dont even workout other than some push ups and crunches every now and then--i do eat right 90% of the day though---the eating becomes automatic after u get in the routine of it

mg1228 is offline Senior Member

dude, can u not read---he said hes got about 5% to lose before starting----not to mention he started out his thread saying he wasnt on cycle yet

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Run long esters and you can use an oral, plus when we go on vacation we sometimes take our own food to help out with inbetween meals

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    to b honest i really dont even workout other than some push ups and crunches every now and then
    Okay. I take back every good thing I ever said about you! I officially hate you now. LOL

Thanks. I appreciate you weighing in here.
    Yeah been thinking about this and IF it happens (who's to say that it even will) That is what I will do. This is a life change....why am I getting so worried about one week here and there for? It just hit me because I got home from the office last night and the Wife said about getting away for a few days. A lightbulb went off ya know. I thought yeah we do that a lot and it may be an issue some day. No problem right now, Just take my food with me or relax a little and eat different but still lean for a few days. But I didn't know how I would handle it if I happened to be in a blast one of these times.
    Last edited by First6; 03-25-2010 at 11:57 AM.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Run long esters and you can use an oral, plus when we go on vacation we sometimes take our own food to help out with inbetween meals
    Yeah I will prob end up taking some food along (on or off cycle) just to help myself avoid getting stuck with just crap in the house.
    On the long esters..... I need to go research more about my Cypionate . I don't know how but I totally overlooked that part of my reasearch. I need to know more about long/short esters. When I do decide it is time to do a blast this will obviously affect my stabbing schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    dude, can u not read---he said hes got about 5% to lose before starting----not to mention he started out his thread saying he wasnt on cycle yet
    Dude!!! I can read, can you? I'm only encouraging him to continue doing the right thing.

Im glad he is waiting and taking the advise of many others, not just me. it's nice to see when someone listens once in a while.

Im sure you will be much happier when you do cycle once you are ready for it. What advise do you need? Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Take the single shot of gear preloaded with you on vacation. And visit that gym in the resort as you normally would back home. Im doing this on my cruise at end of april.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I work away from home I take a shot w me. If your eating right you will incenorate that food u usually don't eat. Its diffrent than someone who eats bad 3 times a day than someone who eats good 4 or 5 and bad once. I take food everyware. Good luck! On vacation maybe take sum fat burners w u, energy n things.

First6 is offline Member
    Dude!!! I can read, can you? I'm only encouraging him to continue doing the right thing.

Im glad he is waiting and taking the advise of many others, not just me. it's nice to see when someone listens once in a while.

Im sure you will be much happier when you do cycle once you are ready for it. What advise do you need? Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.
    Thanks. Yeah I am headed in the right direction now. Sometimes it's tough for us newbies to make sense of it all in the beginning. Things are becoming more clear
    everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    Take the single shot of gear preloaded with you on vacation. And visit that gym in the resort as you normally would back home. Im doing this on my cruise at end of april.
    Yeah good call.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    I work away from home I take a shot w me. If your eating right you will incenorate that food u usually don't eat. Its diffrent than someone who eats bad 3 times a day than someone who eats good 4 or 5 and bad once. I take food everyware. Good luck! On vacation maybe take sum fat burners w u, energy n things.
    Good point.

Thanks guys. I'm sure it will be fine if it ever happens. I hope I will be ready to cycle by this summer. Don't know though... dropping another 4.5%bf feels like a long way to go by then. It might take me longer. Seems like the more I drop the harder it is to keep dropping. we'll see.

I would like to have a few things clarified please. You say you are on it for life, so you are on HRT?

If you are on HRT get a doctors note so anytime you travel you can carry it with you and not be asked many questions. This also give you the opportunity to take along a spare in case one gets lost or broken on you trip and no one is going to check the contents..... I save ALL my empties. Think about it.

First6 is offline Member
    I would like to have a few things clarified please. You say you are on it for life, so you are on HRT?

Yup You got it. For years now.

If you are on HRT get a doctors note so anytime you travel you can carry it with you and not be asked many questions. This also give you the opportunity to take along a spare in case one gets lost or broken on you trip and no one is going to check the contents..... I save ALL my empties. Think about it.
    I NEVER even thought of getting a Dr.s note. (feeling stupid now) Yeah that would def help out if I was in a situation where contents were checked and questions were asked. I have never been in that situation but you never know. Good point. glad you brought that up.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    I NEVER even thought of getting a Dr.s note. (feeling stupid now) Yeah that would def help out if I was in a situation where contents were checked and questions were asked. I have never been in that situation but you never know. Good point. glad you brought that up.
    Glad to help. I do a lot of traveling (as much as possible) including overseas so with a doctors note in a clear baggy on the outside of either a container or even a brown paper bag with everything inside I have never even had them open it. They see the note and it's g2g. I even had/have a note for HGH that has come in VERY handy...

First6 is offline Member
    Glad to help. I do a lot of traveling (as much as possible) including overseas so with a doctors note in a clear baggy on the outside of either a container or even a brown paper bag with everything inside I have never even had them open it. They see the note and it's g2g. I even had/have a note for HGH that has come in VERY handy...
    Yeah thats a good idea. I know of at least one trip we will be taking this year that will require air travel. I'll use this. I will be in to see the doc again in about a month for a restock so I will get him to write one up then. Thanks!

Thread Information