Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MEATY is offline Banned

2 weeks into my dbol cycle and loving it!

Two weeks ago I started a 8 weeks cycle of Russian Dbol 15Mg a Day. I am getting great results, Everyone on the board says dbol alone is not good and that 15mg a day is to low a dose. I am loving it my Gains are great no bloating. I will post a be-4 and after pic in 6 weeks when my cycle is done. And show everyone who said it could not be done alone and in low doses. VERY WRONG!

skinnyhb is offline Member
    but how much of those gains will you keep?

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Thats great

But are you sure about the no bloating? Most beginning AAS users mistake water weight for muscle growth..I know I did. You might want to up the dose as your cycle progress', 15mg may not work as well once your 5-6 weeks in.

D_H

mcgirkz is offline New Member
    time will tell. hope things go good for you

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good luck....

Personally I keep most of the gains I get from D-bol... Most people lose their gains from it... But I seem to hold less water on it then most so more of the gains are solid...

But I always run it with and injectable too....

Lift Chief is offline Member
    How much weight have you gained?

sd11 is offline Banned
    Glad to see you having success and I wish you the best of luck, but imo that cycle is a waste and I think the true test won't be what you've gained in 6 more weeks rather what your gains are going to be 8 weeks after you've been off, I think your going to see why everyone said this cycle wasn't a good idea!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Do you have clomid bro?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Two weeks ago I started a 8 weeks cycle of Russian Dbol 15Mg a Day. I am getting great results, Everyone on the board says dbol alone is not good and that 15mg a day is to low a dose. I am loving it my Gains are great no bloating. I will post a be-4 and after pic in 6 weeks when my cycle is done. And show everyone who said it could not be done alone and in low doses. VERY WRONG!
    Bro.. the last thing I want to do is start flaming ya... but:

8 weeks is about twice as long as you should go for, even at 15mg a day. And just because you're not bloated does not mean that you're not retaining water. Intramuscular water retention occurs.

Yeah, you feel fuller and bigger, and hella stronger now. Wait 2/3 weeks after your cycle's done. You may keep 1/4 of your gains, and you're lucky if you keep that. Take your clomid. This has been mentioned again and again for a reason.

I'm out before I start ranting.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Goodluck on your cycle but we'll see how much u keep....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: 2 weeks into my dbol cycle and loving it!

Originally posted by MEATY
    I will post a be-4 and after pic in 6 weeks when my cycle is done. And show everyone who said it could not be done alone and in low doses. VERY WRONG!
    Post 1 month and 2 months after pics too. That will reveal how much water weight you've lost.

MEATY is offline Banned
    I have nolvadex but no clomid After i finsh the dbol i am going to run 400 yellow 5mg winny tabs. DO OR DIE CYCLE!!! I AM TAKING A TON OF ALA MILK THISTLE CRANBERRY TABS, I ALSO HAVE APL IF I NEED.
    Last edited by MEATY; 01-27-2003 at 11:14 PM.

MEATY is offline Banned
    I CAN NOT GET CLOMID!

MEATY is offline Banned
    WILL NOLVADEX HURT MY GAINS IS I TAKE IT DURING MY CYCLE.OR SHOULD I TAKE TAKE IT AT THE END ?

so..your doing a dbol only cycle..with no clomid..

The nolvadex will eliminate some of your water weight, therefore decreasing strength..therefore decreasing gains if you take it now.

D_H

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you absolutely positively can not get clomid how bout HCG .

BTW I hope you do well bro. I know you wanted to just rub this in everyones face but no one was hoping you didn't get results. However dbol only cycles topically do not result in gains that are kept. I know you are stronger than hell now and have gained a lot of mass but wait till you are a month or so after your cycle is over before you judge how well you did.

Decoder is offline Banned
    your going to lose it all. No doubt.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro i wish you the best of luck. Let this be a lesson to you, no clomid - no cycle. live n learn i guess. there are a few guys who run just nolva post cycle but I cant say how succesfull it was. The bros are right though, youll see hella gains on the cycle, but the true test comes post cycle. See how much strength and size you keep. again i wish you the best of luck

peace

MEATY is offline Banned
    thanks for all your posts, what are the negatives to Not having clomid? why IS IT so important?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with everyone else we hope you do well but for the majority of us experience says you probably won't. We always hope someone has a successful cycle that is why we are here. I think Excess said it best though it is really 2,3, and 4 months down the road when you know whether you have kept what you have put on. Most people think if they keep it for six weeks they will keep it forever but usually it is about 4 months before you know whether you will keep it. I would love for you to prove us wrong and best of luck to you.

Clomid is so important because it helps speed up the recovery of natural test levels which limits the amount of time you are in catabolic state. This means you keep more muscle and have less of the sides associated with low test levels.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    novaldex will work just fine for post cycle, take 80mb day 1, 40mg week 1, and 20mg week 2-3, by the, when you take those before and after pics, take another 4 weeks after being off and post them at one time, so you can see how much water you gained and how much water you lost you thought was muscle

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I have nolvadex but no clomid After i finsh the dbol i am going to run 400 yellow 5mg winny tabs. DO OR DIE CYCLE!!! I AM TAKING A TON OF ALA MILK THISTLE CRANBERRY TABS, I ALSO HAVE APL IF I NEED.
    Hold on! 8 weeks of D-bol, then you start winny? Send your liver my regards... and good luck.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    WILL NOLVADEX HURT MY GAINS IS I TAKE IT DURING MY CYCLE.OR SHOULD I TAKE TAKE IT AT THE END ?

Nolva always hurts my gains... I only take it when it is absolutely needed... Better to lose some gains then get Gyno and grow tits...

MEATY is offline Banned
    DO OR DIE

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol cycle with no clomid therepy. you are crazy. Sunds like you want some bitch tits. Clomids are always necessary.

DO OR DIE

what the fuck are you talking about, do or die cycle, that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, why do you even post this shit if you do not take anyones advice, 8 weeks is too long for dbol , then start winny, how long are you going to be on orals 12-14 weeks, you really cant be that careless can you?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Meaty you're looking to do some damage to your liver and kidneys. And all the milk thissle, ala, and the prayers from your loved ones aren't going to stop it.
    If I were you I would take the advice from the many knowlegable ppl that have responded to this thread and stop what your doing.
    It's ppl like you that give AS a bad name for being stupid....

MEATY is offline Banned
    THIS IS A REPLY TO Rhino58

YOU HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! WHAT THE HELL DOES NOT HAVING CLOMID HAVE TO DO WITH GYNO? CLOMID IS TO BRING YOUR LEVELS BACK TO NORMAL. NOLVADEX IS FOR AS YOU SAY IT BITCH TITS. YOU ARE A LAME AND HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOUR TALING ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MEATY; 01-29-2003 at 10:21 AM.

hey meaty, good luck with that cycle, hope you grow some tits, do irreversible damage to your liver, and lose all yuor gains, why do you even post hear, you dont take any advice on a foolish cycle, just stop posting here and learn your lesson from your idiot mistakes, peace

MEATY is offline Banned
    THIS IS ALSO I REPLY TO
    "DANK" FIRSTLY IF YOU GO
    SPEAK TO ANY DOCTOR AS I
    DID MY BROTHER! HE WILL
    TELL YOU THAT TAKING 50MG
    OF DBOL FOR A MONTH
    WHICH MOST OF YOU GUY'S
    TOLD ME TO DO. IS MUCH
    MORE TOXIC THEN TAKING
    15MG OF DBOL FOR 2
    MONTHS. YOU FUCKING
    IDIOT WHO TELLS ME THAT I SHOPULD TO MAJOR ABUSE TO MY LIVER OVER ONE MONTH AT 50MG A DAY IS MUCH BETTER THEN TO DO A MUCH LESS TOXIC AMOUNT OF 15MG OVER 2 MONTHS. YOU ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE MOST OF YOU USE DBOL TO GET FAT AND GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE TO EAT LIKE PIG AND TAKE HIGH MG TO GET FAST RESULTS IT MAKE ALL OF YOU BURN THAT ON SUCH A LOW AMOUNT I COULD BE GETTING GREAT REULTS WHEN MOST OF YOU SEE SHIT ON HIGH DOSAGES. IT'S CALLED EATING RIGHT AND TRAINING HARD.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    THIS IS A REPLY TO Rhino58

YOU HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! WHAT THE HELL DOES NOT HAVING CLOMID HAVE TO DO WITH GYNO? CLOMID IS TO BRING YOUR LEVELS BACK TO NORMAL. NOLVADEX IS FOR AS YOU SAY IT BITCH TITS. YOU ARE A LAME AND HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOUR TALING ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your just asking to get banned with a post like that. Alittle advice for you bro.......DELETE IT NOW !!

MEATY is offline Banned
    THIS IS ALSO I REPLY TO
    "DANK" FIRSTLY IF YOU GO
    SPEAK TO ANY DOCTOR AS I
    DID MY BROTHER! HE WILL
    OF DBOL FOR A MONTH
    WHICH MOST OF YOU GUY'S
    TOLD ME TO DO. IS MUCH
    MORE TOXIC THEN TAKING
    15MG OF DBOL FOR 2
    MONTHS. YOU FUCKING
    IDIOT WHO TELLS ME THAT I SHOULD DO MAJOR ABUSE TO MY LIVER OVER ONE MONTH AT 50MG A DAY IS MUCH BETTER THEN TO DO A MUCH LESS TOXIC AMOUNT OF 15MG OVER 2 MONTHS. YOU ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE MOST OF YOU USE DBOL TO GET FAT AND GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE TO EAT LIKE PIG AND TAKE HIGH MG TO GET FAST RESULTS IT MAKES ALL OF YOU BURN THAT ON SUCH A LOW AMOUNT I COULD BE GETTING GREAT REULTS WHEN MOST OF YOU SEE SHIT ON HIGH DOSAGES. IT'S CALLED EATING RIGHT AND TRAINING HARD.
    Last edited by MEATY; 01-29-2003 at 10:39 AM.

MEATY is offline Banned

DANK!!!!!!!!!!!

DANK I HOPE YOU INJECT INTO A VEIN WITH A NICE BIG AIR BUBBLE

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    [B]THIS IS ALSO I REPLY TO
    "DANK" FIRSTLY IF YOU GO
    SPEAK TO ANY DOCTOR AS I
    DID MY BROTHER! HE WILL
    OF DBOL FOR A MONTH
    WHICH MOST OF YOU GUY'S
    TOLD ME TO DO. IS MUCH
    MORE TOXIC THEN TAKING
    15MG OF DBOL FOR 2
    MONTHS. YOU FUCKING
    IDIOT WHO TELLS ME THAT I SHOPULD TO MAJOR ABUSE TO MY LIVER OVER ONE MONTH AT 50MG A DAY IS MUCH BETTER THEN TO DO A MUCH LESS TOXIC AMOUNT OF 15MG OVER 2 MONTHS. YOU ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE MOST OF YOU USE DBOL TO GET FAT AND GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE TO EAT LIKE PIG AND TAKE HIGH MG TO GET FAST RESULTS IT MAKE ALL OF YOU BURN THAT ON SUCH A LOW AMOUNT I COULD BE GETTING GREAT REULTS WHEN MOST OF YOU SEE SHIT ON HIGH DOSAGES. IT'S CALLED EATING RIGHT AND TRAINING HARD.
    And this one too Pal...........DELETE IT or someone will send it to a mod.....do you see that little button down at the bottom that says "report this post to a mod" If you last here all day it will amaze me.

Rayman is offline New Member
    BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

This guy is too much!!!

Re: DANK!!!!!!!!!!!

hey good job with inject, maybe you should try it before you start doing an all oral cycle for 8-12 weeks, take some advice from some people or just listen to what people have to say it may actually help, do us all a favor and stop posting here, peace

oh by the way, "get fat" from dbol , ok whatever, and the gains you have in two weeks is all muscle, not water, yeah and I am competing in the Olympia next year

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Re: DANK!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF man? You need to CHILL the FUCK out. Everybody here is trying to look out for you, give you good advice, and you come up with shit like this? We don't need this kind of shit on here.

Smarten up.

Angry Re: DANK!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need that kind of attitude here... you're being rude and offensive to bros who want to help you out.

I hope a mod removes you from here... silly teenage posturing and dick waving is not wanted here.

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information