Thread: clen

e-supreme is offline Junior Member

clen

on the end of my second week of clen worked up to 200mcg a day planning on taking clen 2 on 2 off for the next few months question is does clen make u tierd i feel like ive been more tierd since taking clen i get the shakes but seem like my cardio is taking a hit and im getting lazier

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Well your heart rate it raised so yes it will affect your cardio. It's as if you've been running already then started your cardio session. 200mcg is a lot to take.

ok that make sence is it better to take all your clen at one time or spred it out cuz i been taking them all at once first thing in the am on an empty stomach

I've always taken my clen all at once in the AM otherwise it messes with my sleep.

Half life of clen is 36 hours so it really doesn't matter if you split dosages.

thanks i train mma and i have be out of it lately my coach has been looking at me like why is this guy dying on me so quik im out of it within 20 min of training then its 40 min of hell and taking a beating just dont have it in me i feel like i can handle the 200mcg just not at the gym i guess gona drop the dose back down to 120mcgs hopefully that will help but i havent lost any weight in two weeks tho

youngster26 is offline New Member
    my heart was pounding at 100, I think I'd die at 200

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    when you guys cycle off the clen for the two wks after ramping up the dose do you ramp back up again or just jump back on the dose you were using before.

Ramp back up again.

youngster26 is offline New Member
    I also find that too with the clen , Im dying in the ring after like 2-3 rounds

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    agreed with MMA and clen . It kills my cardio.. I actually take sum time off from the hard cardio sessions because I dont want my heart rate or blood pressure to kill me in the cage or ring. Light sparring or rolling only

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Yea, clen is nothing to fool with. Very powerful drug.

Thread Information