Halligan is offline New Member

Completely clueless

I posted my life story in the new members area and y'all are probably going to throw me out for asking such dumb questions, but I am absolutely clueless here.

I'm a Firefighter in the Sunshine State and I want to try steroids to build muscle and mass. I do not intend on body building, I just want to be stronger to carry some of these fat asses out of burning buildings and so I can look nice for the girlfriend. I'm 5'10 and I weigh 170 currently and I am 23 years old.

Basically, I want to know what I should take, how much it's going to cost me, how to take it, and what I should do alongside it.

I've read sticky after stick and article after article but I am hoping someone can explain it in terms I can understand; I'm a firefighter not a biochemist (that's the wife).

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Can't ask about prices here my friend.

How is your diet?

michael29 is offline Junior Member
    maybe you should ask her...lol

I can't get a general price range?

My diet is not the best; We eat as a unit at work so I have to go along with what they get, but I do get plenty of protein.

And I'd ask my wife, but she's against the whole idea to begin with.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm...whats your workout history look like. If your not use to working out you really shouldnt mess with aas its not a miracle drug that gives you these super powers but if you have been working out for a while then maybe it can do something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Hmmm...whats your workout history look like. If your not use to working out you really shouldnt mess with aas its not a miracle drug that gives you these super powers but if you have been working out for a while then maybe it can do something for you.
    I work out when we have time at the station; We have our own gym, but it's mainly just a lot of free weights, treadmills, and a few machines.

But we do drills a lot, mainly involving the hoses which weigh a good bit. Clearly I am going to work out more leading up to trying the 'roids, I am just trying to figure out what I need so I can start getting ready.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    to get ready you need to get yourself on a planned diet and planned training routine. Steroids wont do anything for you with your current schedule

Blog Entries
    how many threads are you gonna make asking this same thing man?...as you see you got the same answers as last time.....everyone here is repeating what others said in your last thread....no one here is going to spoon feed you info that your not ready to recieve....all the answers to any and all of your questions can be found using the search function if you really want them....

juiceda26 is offline Associate Member
    Your girl is not ok with it but you want to do it anyway?

most women will bitch about stupid things lol my gf didnt mind however

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    imho man you have way too much going against you at the moment. Do your research, get your diet and workout routine in check. I'm no brain surgeon myself but after reading a few stickies here I had my first cycle planned, got the thumbs up from the members here and now i've been on cycle for 2 weeks and feel great because I started it with all the knowledge I needed which I got here from educated posts and a few late nights reading the stickies.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^my point exactly....just read up and learn thats all everyone is saying....how can you be confused when there are begginner cycles laid out in the begginer cycle stickys....its not rocket science...i realize as a firefighter you are busy but most peeps here work full time too and found the time to learn for themselves....

your in the right place however. Do some reaserch and get into a training routine and you could be ready for anabolics someday. All the info youll ever need is here on this site.

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halligan View Post
    I work out when we have time at the station; We have our own gym, but it's mainly just a lot of free weights, treadmills, and a few machines.

But we do drills a lot, mainly involving the hoses which weigh a good bit. Clearly I am going to work out more leading up to trying the 'roids, I am just trying to figure out what I need so I can start getting ready.
    to start runnin a damn cycle plus a well laid diet meant for your goal, you need to be workin in a more flexible environment, honestly speakin here..the way i see it, your current rountine just don't fit in...less you quit it..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark View Post
    to start runnin a damn cycle plus a well laid diet meant for your goal, you need to be workin in a more flexible environment, honestly speakin here..the way i see it, your current rountine just don't fit in...less you quit it..
    I am doing this *for* my job. I'm certainly not going to quit it to accommodate a routine.

I have done some reading and I do have my first cycle planned out now after speaking with someone in real life about it. Hopefully once I've been on it for a while y'all will be a little more helpful.

you dont need steroids to get strong, go lift weights. You can lead a dumbass to water but ya cant make him drink lmao

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    I am doing this *for* my job. I'm certainly not going to quit it to accommodate a routine.

I have done some reading and I do have my first cycle planned out now after speaking with someone in real life about it. Hopefully once I've been on it for a while y'all will be a little more helpful.
    We'll be looking forward to your why are my nipples sore and puffy, why did I only gain 10lbs, why can't I get a hard-on, why am I depressed all the time after cycle questions.

I don't get why these fvcking people post questions here then get all pissy when they dont get the answers they want! If your not going to take our advice then don't bother posting in the first place. Have fun deadlifting your fire hose db.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    you dont need steroids to get strong, go lift weights. You can lead a dumbass to water but ya cant make him drink lmao
    I honestly do not think any of you are paying attention. I am not some random guy, I am a firefighter. I am in shape and I can life weights - just because I dont do it in a gym does not mean I dont work out just as much as y'all.

Blog Entries

why dont you post this cycle so it can be critiqued...im curious what was recomended.....

Thread Information