Thread: Help with dbol

Houdiniact is offline New Member

Help with dbol

I have some dbol that I got from someone. I am concerned that it's not real. I have been taking it for 7 days at 30 mg a day and 1 10mg pill every 4 hours.

My problem is I am not sure if its doing anything. I mean I feel like i'm getting decent pumps but it also seems like it could just be my head thinking it's working and pushing a little harder.

The pills look like quality pills they aren't crumbly or anything but they are round and pink where as the ones in the pics 99 percent of the time are not round they or octagon or something. They are supposedly ***roxx. But the pics of that brand are never round so can I take some pics of the packaging and pills and maybe you guys help me out?

Also I read that if you chew them they should be bitter. So I did that and they just seem like a powder with no real flavor to speak of. So the next day I just took 3 pills at once for the day and chewed them to see if it would have a taste but nothing its flavorless.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    I'm looking at Anabolics 9th and it looks like they have round ones in here. What company makes it?

sciroxx methanodex

Wow. I went through 9 pages of pictures of just Dianabol and couldn't find that one. Do you know what country it's from? You might have one that the author doesn't have. If that's the case, you can send the package to him and get his next book free. Some condolence if it is fake.

i found sciroxx methanodex online in this package but the pills arent round im trying to figure out how to upload pics if I do im gonna post a pic

Okay. Not sure as far as the protocol for posting pics is. I think pics of pills is fine, not 100% sure about packaging.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9127/20100325202835.jpg and another I blotted out the part of the name. I think thats all I have to do

I don't know personally. Doesn't match up with the book at all. But as I said, it's not in Anabolics 9th edition. So if you send it to William Llewellyn, you can get his next book free. It's an $80 book. Hopefully someone else can help you more.

Here is the address:

Photography Department
    c/o Body of Science
    5500 Military Trail
    Ste. 22-318
    Jupiter, FL 33458

Make sure it is an empty package with no residue.
    Last edited by Arian; 03-25-2010 at 08:45 PM.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    wow the weekly dbol only cycle. Your better off if they are fake less harm done lmao

WOW....... I have been following these forums for years off and on. All I have to say is some people can be such a**holes.... I mean really.... All you did was jump to conclusions about me with out any info.

THIS IS WHAT IM DOING!!!!

Hello everybody this is my first post. I have viewed the forums for years but this is the first time that my questions and your input will be put to actual use so any help will be much appreciated.

First I will give some info as I know most of you will be asking me these things if I dont.

-I'm 26 years old

-I have been training off and on for 7 years. I played sports I currenly do some serious mma style training also.

-I think my diet is pretty sound. I eat 6 meals a day
    -protien shake, oatmeal and fruit Vitamin creatine and glutamine
    -tunafish sandwich what bread and fruit
    -chicken breast mixed vegetables steamed or grean beens with brown rice
    -fish or chicken breast again with bread or some vegetables or fruit
    -protien shake before gym
    -shake after gym
    -dinner turkey burger steak real burger chicken or fish what ever I feel like with vegetabls and usually some brown rice
    -Casien shake before bed.

-I am 5'8" and weigh about 175 pounds

This will be my first cycle and am looking for some info and tips. I have read most of the info on this site but would like just a little tailored info for myself

My first question is about Testosterone Sustanon 350mg/ml 10ml Vial

I want to do the beginner test and dianobol cycle. I currently have sustanon 350 and am wondering how much of this to take per week. From my reading it seems like .5ml twice a week is good but im not sure. Thank you for any help in advance. If this first question gets answered I have a few more so I will start with that.

I upped my doses before I started to .75 ml monday and thursday evening. so im taking just over 500mg a week.

I realize you guys see this stuff a lot where people don't research and act inteligently about aas but I AM NOT one of those people. I'm just looking for a little help direction and advice. Thanks everybody.

bump

bump

Thread Information