reddragon4954 is offline Member

Nolvadex and Gyno

Kind of a stupid question but just need some clarification. I read that 20mg nolva will raise test by 150%, we all know when u raise test levels ur estro rises, well Im taking 40mg ED at the moment for some gyno problems.

My question is, if I was on 40mg ED with no AAS in my system, would the nolva be strong enough to counter any raised estro I get from the nolva? So if im taking nolva with nothing else, nolva wouldnt be possible for me to get gyno while on nolva alone right??

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    no you should have no problem, but for gyno I like to use ai's lie exemestane or letro. I only use nolva for pct.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    the answer is no. And personally I like adex for gyno concerns.....

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    Kind of a stupid question but just need some clarification. I read that 20mg nolva will raise test by 150%, we all know when u raise test levels ur estro rises, well Im taking 40mg ED at the moment for some gyno problems.

My question is, if I was on 40mg ED with no AAS in my system, would the nolva be strong enough to counter any raised estro I get from the nolva? So if im taking nolva with nothing else, nolva wouldnt be possible for me to get gyno while on nolva alone right??
    nolva is already an est blocker. when running it alone you should not have any prob at all about gyno.

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    Umm... Why exactly are you running nolva alone? I am confused, were you running a cycle prior to taking this nolva? You mentioned gyno problems, was this from a cycle that you just ended?

You don't need to worry about gyno when your taking 40 mg of nolva ED, your estro receptors are totally blocked.

Were you taking gear or is this nolva just for a test boost? If you're trying to reverse gyno, go with letro.
    Last edited by clomid222; 03-27-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    the answer is no. And personally I like adex for gyno concerns.....
    1.0mg/day or 0.5mg/day

so far, im using 0.5mg/day (i started with 2 weeks at 1mg), and it seems decent for me thus far, and im prone

Thread Information