Thread: Sublingual Test

Arian is offline Associate Member

Sublingual Test

Someone sent me a source and I was checking it out. They sell Test Prop sublingual tabs. Obviously you can't tell me if the source is legit, but is the product real? I mean, does it work? Why would I inject myself if I could just do this? Seems too good to be true.

Deen54 is offline Member
    they are made..i remember back in the 80's my friend use to take metandren and it was sublingual..works quickly.

Huh, okay then. Well, I would definitely like to get a little more feedback on this because I'm very interested. One of the main reasons I have taken so long to get into aas is because of my situation with work and needles. But if this is a legitimate alternative, then that would make it a lot easier on me.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    No test is equal to injectable test.

It's realy about keeping steady blood levels.

Best

T

Okay, so would it be worth it then? Basically my problem is that I work offshore on a barge. Very rarely they do drug searches and have caught a couple people out here with needles and stuff from steroids . Now, there are lots of people out here that take many supplements and if they found sublinguals, I could easily pass them off as supps. Could I just take a few every day and be fine? That's what the site says to do. This is some of the stuff from the site:

"Testosterone propionate 20 mg sublingual or Trenbolone acetate 10 mg or Primobolan cetate sublingual use only 20 mg or boldenone no ester 20mg"

"same as injectable prop but no pain , Subingual use only tabs -- not toxic to liver - these been around 16 years to prove they do work : Micronized and bonded with cyclodextrine to be absorbed from skin , under tongue , absorbtion rate is P to depends on thickness of skin under tongue which varies depending on person , if you just eat them they will not work at all --white with ip on both sides -- instructions on all Sublingual tabs: , place one tab under tongue till desolve , keep there for 10 minutes, breaking tab make it desolve faster .....if taking more then one tab you must take tab one at a time .. dose is few tabs a day"

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Okay, so would it be worth it then? Basically my problem is that I work offshore on a barge. Very rarely they do drug searches and have caught a couple people out here with needles and stuff from steroids . Now, there are lots of people out here that take many supplements and if they found sublinguals, I could easily pass them off as supps. Could I just take a few every day and be fine? That's what the site says to do. This is some of the stuff from the site:

"Testosterone propionate 20 mg sublingual or Trenbolone acetate 10 mg or Primobolan cetate sublingual use only 20 mg or boldenone no ester 20mg"

"same as injectable prop but no pain , Subingual use only tabs -- not toxic to liver - these been around 16 years to prove they do work : Micronized and bonded with cyclodextrine to be absorbed from skin , under tongue , absorbtion rate is P to depends on thickness of skin under tongue which varies depending on person , if you just eat them they will not work at all --white with ip on both sides -- instructions on all Sublingual tabs: , place one tab under tongue till desolve , keep there for 10 minutes, breaking tab make it desolve faster .....if taking more then one tab you must take tab one at a time .. dose is few tabs a day"
    Well, if you want to run it let me know how it works.

I would be interested in knowing............

Best

T

Okay. And don't get me wrong. I take your advice seriously and would prefer to do injectables. But this looks like a good compromise to me. Unless people knew for sure that it just plain doesn't work. I can accept it not working as well. I'm assuming it would still work better than all the "test boosters" you see in the stores. Right?

For some reason my browser is having issues with the search function. I was curious what you guys think would be a good dosing routine with this. Assuming it was normal injected prop, what would it be? I've looked into Test E alot but never prop. And how long should I take it?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I dunno man I too was interested in these but from what I have gathered the source is gtg but the sublingual tabs are only good to go in the trash.

That sucks. It'll be a while before I'm buying anyways, so I guess I'll try to get as much experience as possible.

Any other opinions or personal experiences?

Deen54 is offline Member
    sublingual will beat out an oral.. once absorbed through the tongue it
    only deals with salivary glands after that it is straight into the blood stream.
    basically as soon as it dissapears it's in the system.

orals have to bypass the liver then get in...

injectables..they get injected into muscle then they work there way to the blood stream..fast as well..

sublingual in my opinion is the fastest.

what u have to find out is the life of the testosterone ..how long will it last when in the system.. i think it doesn't last that long if it's sublingual...like
    2 to 3 hours.. so then u would need another pill..

you see the downside to this...that is why they make them injectable to attach esters with it.

Yeah, I understand. Taking one every few hours wouldn't be bad though. But what about while I'm sleeping? If it really is that short, would that be a problem? I might just try it and see. It'll be a month or more anyways as I want to get my BF down a little before I start. Just trying to get as much info as possible.

NycGuy is offline New Member
    I'm also wondering about this. I've been to that same website, and I'm curious about their sublingual Primobolan .

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    So you stay on the rig for weeks at a time? They have a full gym?

Yeah, most times I do 14 days on, 7 days home. We don't exactly have a full gym. One of those crappy home gym things and then some plates for dumbbells and a curl bar. It's hard trying to get in a good workout, but you gotta do what you gotta do. That's also the reason I haven't been gaining as much muscle as I could. My diet is horrible out here because the food is so bad. I'm thinking about bringing out protein bars and some other stuff that I can fix myself with a microwave or something.

Thread Information