CORR24 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Gyno from health store test booster?

So a buddy of mine told me his boss from work who ive meet and he is a pretty big guy, i think he has used anabolics, but he claims he NEVER has but he says he got gyno from a test booster from a health store and had to have surgery to have it corrected i think hes full of shit. Has anyone ever heard of this or is this even possible?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    no they dont raise your test levels enough to do anything really, id say its bullshit.

Lala44 is offline New Member
    My buddy just did a so-called "cycle" of some sort of "test booster" I think by a company called Zeus. Cost him about $90 taxes in....Right off the shelf at a big chain "health food store" and NADA....nothing, gained a few pounds from upping his calories and working harder in the gym...."the power of suggestion". Forgot to mention no gyno...

The packaging has a "disclaimer" he should have asked me first before buying.
    Last edited by Lala44; 03-25-2010 at 10:10 PM.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I call bs, he used and or uses aas.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend use spawn, dont know if you guys have ever heard of it, but he doubled the dosage and he said he did get a bit of gyno. Never really looked to see if it was actually true.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like bs, no way your getting gyno from the fake stuff.

Well they are pretty much the same, but you can get gyno from ph's that they are still able to sell at nutrition stores.... So he "may" not have used what we call a "true" aas.... But if he says a "test booster" then it probably was a pro-hormone and he didn't do anything to watch for signs of gyno when coming off, or while on. But if he's as jacked as you say then maybe he's just lying. But there is a chance he is just genetically big, and only used a ph and got gyno... Sh*t i've heard of people getting gyno from puberty test causing estro issues and getting gyno. Can't base gyno on whether he's a "gear head" or not.

"dirty d"

p.s- chances are he has used though. Just wanted to say gyno can come from puberty or ph's

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I always thought "test boosters" and "pro hormones" are different. Test booster to me is something that is supposed to help boost your natural test production like tribulis or horney goat weed. I agree prohormones can cause gyno, know of a guy personally that had problems with them, but to need surgery from them is an extreme case imho.

Liger is offline New Member
    I think this could be true, because Diesel Test Pro is sold as a Test Booster, which is what I used. Now I am going through the Gyno problem.

Taking the advice from my doctor, but wondering if I should try getting some Letro / nolvadex . Doc is saying it will resolve itself… its only small, and not that sore anymore. But still - I don’t want anything there!

Sheven is offline Banned
    in highly sensitive guys, even a legal test booster can cause gyno trouble. one of my gym buddies used a testo booster from ultimate nutrition and it really raised his free test levels and caused start of gyno.

Liger is offline New Member
    what did he do? has his gyno gone?

Thread Information