tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

T injection or Cream question

I have been a guest on here for awhile but never posted a question(obviously) well here goes...these are my stats I am 48 years old 6'4" 240 been traing hard for a while getting my BF down but not where i want it my diet is very good for my standards, about 300Grams protein, Carbs 130.....getting to the point I have always been interested in steroids but never taken the plunge but lately I havent been feeling right so my Doc ran some blood tests and come to find out I have very low Testo.he put me on andro patches at 2.5mg but now he wants to start me on T injections a good friend suggested I try and talk him into compounded 10% testosterone in a transdermal cream....I am learning the pros/cons of injection/cream
    .... maybe this not the right forum for this but looking for advice and what to expect in the gym and how can I convince the doc if this does work out to be able to stay on this and should I be complementing this with something else..

I know I have alot to learn
    Last edited by tazmaniac1; 03-26-2010 at 07:05 AM.

I know I have alot to learn
    So go learn? Read the stickies on top.

Injections reveal results quite quickly. (Especially when comparing to Testosterone Cream)
    Side effects are the 'down side' alongside improper use enhancing those side effects.

Do some research.
    I suggest This Secret Tool for your research.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    read up in the HRT forum on here. There is lots of good info.

Personally my dr asked which one i wanted i went right for injections

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Test cream/gel sucks.

NMacFar is offline Member
    And your pretty lady friend will start growing a mustache if you use the cream

Regulator77 is offline Junior Member
    I can only speak from my own experience.

Androgel /Testim gave me immediate energy and drive after a few days of use. I switched to test shots due to the fact that gels/creams can rub off onto you partner, and like they said previously you don't want your girl growing a mustache. Even if you let it dry 15-20 minutes then put a shirt on, and then wait 6+ hours, there is still a chance it can rub off on your partner. And who wants to schedule their fun time around that b/s. I have read that over time the gels/patches/creams absorption can be decreased for whatever physiological reason, not sure if this is fact, but it sounds logical. That being said I loved the feel of the gels.

Test esters (shots) take longer to get into system, after a while test levels will be relatively steady. If you are staying within normal values/range you will feel just normal.

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    read up in the HRT forum on here. There is lots of good info.

Personally my dr asked which one i wanted i went right for injections
    thanks but here is a newbie question what is the HRT,
    I have been doing alot of research just dont know all the termanolgy yet...

I know i will get this answer somewhere ,but my testo is low will i need this supplement for a long time or is it a one leveling drug and them I am done?

Regulator77 is offline Junior Member
    The HRT/TRT (hormone replacement therapy/testosterone replacement therapy) forum is the most useful place to find this information. The best person to ask is your doctor. It is my understanding he wouldn't prescribe it short term.

here is the link for the hrt forum, good luck.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-replacement-therapy-low-t-anti-aging/

Thread Information