Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    N2Deep is offline Associate Member

Suggestions on how to control aggression

Ive been on cycle for two weeks now, Sus 275 at 1000mgs a week and Deca 250 at 500 a week with Aromasin 10mcgs eod. Ive done more test a week before with deca and no problems. This time for no apparent reason Im haveing some aggression issues. Anyone have some of the same sides and if so what are you doing to curb them?

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    Yea, I have the same issue. I get so aggravated at relatively nothing. I have a short temper to begin with. I've found not drinking alcohol, or being in large crowds helps. Don't put yourself in a position that could cause a problem. I think the fact that I know why I'm getting aggravated helps me control it. When my blood starts boiling, I tell myself "it's just the gear." Then breath and shake it off.

My friend actually takes nerve meds like xanax to curb his rage. He is kinda a lunatic anyway. I become a hermit when cycling. And just tell my girlfriend, "I'm just really tired" or "I had to deal with idiots all day at work."

LOL great advice, I am a hermit anyways and dont drink. My wife just seems to bitch more when Im on gear!

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N2Deep View Post
    LOL great advice, I am a hermit anyways and dont drink. My wife just seems to bitch more when Im on gear!
    Lol When I was married and ON gear I had the same problem with my wife. God she annoyed me. I tried to tell myself "its the gear, you wouldnt feel like this normally" alot when I used tren .

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I've never had aggression issues with test/deca ...not even tren ...it wasn't til I did Masteron that it got touchy...without going into details...the world's a safer place with me NOT on Masteron!

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    the worst part of my aggression is when i start hittin people around. i'm fond of gettin aggitated easily with an animalic effect. it got too sensitive that even when somebody brushes past my shoulder, i'd turn and charge at em. i see people bleed many a time. I been tryin to tell myself that it would be alright and to control myself whenever i can find peace, i don't never wanna punch anyone in actual fact..

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    i was fairly agrgressive on 750mg of test my patience was non existant as well. I was good at the 500mg a week dose though.

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    after much ponderations, i still think that all these aggressions had somethin that the environmental and social effects cast on people like us. that's why i try the best possible way to shun away from all those craps whenever start feelin it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark View Post
    the worst part of my aggression is when i start hittin people around. i'm fond of gettin aggitated easily with an animalic effect. it got too sensitive that even when somebody brushes past my shoulder, i'd turn and charge at em. i see people bleed many a time. I been tryin to tell myself that it would be alright and to control myself whenever i can find peace, i don't never wanna punch anyone in actual fact..
    you dont ever want to punch someone but your fond of getting aggitated???!!! are you like, 12yrs old? or living in a 'im a hard man fantasy'?

Blog Entries
    i really do think this roid rage thing is a myth and a psychological placebo. other things can be wrong in your life and thts the main cause, im a bad tempered prick at times, but gear doesnt make it any worse, the higher bp for me makes it more intense and seem worse. and for all you tough blown up guys out there, after working dublin pubs and clubs, 99% of the time the big guy gets his macho head kicked in by the guy half his size

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you?
    It is harder for younger or insecure guys to have control when cycling I think and cycling is stressful.

No offence Bro...but you may just need to get the shit kicked out of you. Works wonders for attitude adjustment,Lol.

I am aggresive and confrontation to start with, compounds just mean I need to be more aware of myself. If you can't control yourself you can't control anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    How old are you?
    It is harder for younger or insecure guys to have control when cycling I think and cycling is stressful.

No offence Bro...but you may just need to get the shit kicked out of you. Works wonders for attitude adjustment,Lol.
    I am aggresive and confrontation to start with, compounds just mean I need to be more aware of myself. If you can't control yourself you can't control anything.
    so so true mate lol

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    Ive been on cycle for two weeks now, Sus 275 at 1000mgs a week and Deca 250 at 500 a week with Aromasin 10mcgs eod. Ive done more test a week before with deca and no problems. This time for no apparent reason Im haveing some aggression issues. Anyone have some of the same sides and if so what are you doing to curb them?
    Go fvck some women! Go to your local happy ending massage parlor and get the two girl special with full service. Impail both women until they are torn up!

That will solve your aggression issues. Either that of just wack off several times a day.

Riding a fat chick or letting one ride you may help too.

Come on man, with a name like N2Deep you should already know this...
    Last edited by clomid222; 03-27-2010 at 12:42 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

annoyed

Yes I can agree with the guy who talked about his wife.Mine does it.I think she does it on purpose.I ran test and tren .Was good till last week of my cycle.Then I had to sit around and not say anything.For fear of losing it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never had an aggression issue before on on cycle or at least I dont seem to get any more activated than I ever did before. Only issue I have is wanting more pvssy than before and before I wanted it 24/7 LOL

Blog Entries
    if the wife is annoying you then take it out on her ass bro,wreck that shit, then all will be happy.......at least thats what i do......

terraj - I’m 28 and retired, it’s not family money made all on my own, so I think of myself as having a brain and level headed. Never had any anger issues, people have got in my face before and I had no desire to get aggressive.

Declan11 - Wow, you have no problem with gear but "the higher bp for me makes it more intense and seem worse" isn’t that the gear causing the high bp.

The anger really comes on when inconsiderate people don’t use there manners. The more logical thing I’ve noticed is after taking in caffeine my aggression is the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by clomid222 View Post
    Go fvck some women! Go to your local happy ending massage parlor and get the two girl special with full service. Impail both women until they are torn up!

That will solve your aggression issues. Either that of just wack off several times a day.

Riding a fat chick or letting one ride you may help too.

Come on man, with a name like N2Deep you should already know this...
    Im with you on this but my wife hangs with her friends when Im not Mr. Nice Guy. I did the whole mistress thing and needless to say sh*t fell apart in a hurry.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    How old are you?

I used to think that also Terraj, however since starting my cycle of TEST E I have found myself to be a bit more annoyed by people...Maybe it is in my mind......But I do feel my agression going up....and my sex drive....which is a good thing.......

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    terraj - I’m 28 and retired, it’s not family money made all on my own, so I think of myself as having a brain and level headed. Never had any anger issues, people have got in my face before and I had no desire to get aggressive.

Declan11 - Wow, you have no problem with gear but "the higher bp for me makes it more intense and seem worse" isn’t that the gear causing the high bp.

The anger really comes on when inconsiderate people don’t use there manners. The more logical thing I’ve noticed is after taking in caffeine my aggression is the worse.
    28 AND RETIRED????? wow share the knowledge brother!!!! I want to be rich too!!!

Started an environmental company when I was 23, it did well!!!!!!

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    http://www.ergo-log.com/aggression.html is a nice little collection of clinical studies on aggression.

Also, not listed there, I read a study printed in MD a while back on the effects of test on women. Half were given test and not told what the substance was, half given a placebo and told that it was test. It concluded that the women given test had less aggression issues and displayed better temper in group situations. The women give placebo, which they thought was test, displayed high levels of aggression.

While that study was done on women, and may prove more about estrogen, it still is very interesting. If anyone desperetly wants a citation, ill dig one up

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Sorry. My phone always double posts
    Last edited by fattywarbucks; 03-27-2010 at 07:26 AM.

sellersis is offline Junior Member
    dude, my wife annoys the shot out of me and I've never be on the gear! Christ knows I prolly never should! Thanks guys for ruining my future endeavors

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol all you people talking about how aas makes you more aggressive and easily angered.. LISTEN UP.. i know tons of people.. who are "secure" "confident" and "in proper mind" and they have NO attitude affecting issues from AAS.
    also... due to the fact that most exogenous hormones have an ester on them to control the rate of degradation... your hormones actually become more stable while on rather than having a testosterone spike here and there from your own endogenous production. this consistent plasma level seems to actually make some people less moody when they are on AAS

a few things that can make you moody are hormonal fluctuations i.e. you have a retarded dosing protocol and inconsistent AAS administration times..

Nothing pisses me the fk off more than retards who use gear as a scapegoat for being a dick or easily irritable...

though, i DID become a cranky mofo whenever i ran tren over 200mgED due to the lack of sleep.. getting 3-4hrs of sleep a night does make one a lil tissy.. but when i was able to utilize ambein to acquire proper sleep.. my attitude was fine even on insane doses of tren n'Halo

Today is better, no caffeine with morning cardio. I don’t drink coffee or sodas, so my caffeine tolerance is nil.

5a_reductase is offline New Member
    I hope you don't have kids bro. I got mad over the stupid things. Not good..........Someone posted above stay away from crowds and alcohol, he's right. I got road rage real bad....

Blog Entries

yep, flushing face as one can get when angry. what i mean is it flushes alot harder and faster while on gear adding to the over all sensation of 'losing it'

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    In my honest opinion some of you guys that say roid rage is a myth may well be very chilled out guys who do not lose their patience/temper very often and are the same on gear (good for you - I envy you) BUT alot of the time when guys say that AAS don't affect their mood at all I just think they lack the self-awareness to realise that their temperament has been affected.

Blog Entries
    Today is better, no caffeine with morning cardio. I don’t drink coffee or sodas, so my caffeine tolerance is nil.
    caffeine is a bitch for me, more than one cup and im a jittering wreck!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I only get aggressive or aggrevated the first month of a cycle after that I am happy go lucky. I think its just from the hormone fluctuations of starting off my cycle from having normal 30+ yr old hormone levels so I am just extra carefull of myself during this time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    In my honest opinion some of you guys that say roid rage is a myth may well be very chilled out guys who do not lose their patience/temper very often and are the same on gear (good for you - I envy you) BUT alot of the time when guys say that AAS don't affect their mood at all I just think they lack the self-awareness to realise that their temperament has been affected.
    nows thats patronising with a capital P lol

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    nows thats patronising with a capital P lol
    It's also true.

As far as patronising - check yourself in post #9 - I could be wrong but I think you'll find he misused the word "fond" as english is not his first language but you just jump straight in there saying he's 12 and living a hard mans fantasy.

You like a bit of an internet argument don't you Declan?

Blog Entries
    It's also true.

As far as patronising - check yourself in post #9 - I could be wrong but I think you'll find he misused the word "fond" as english is not his first language but you just jump straight in there saying he's 12 and living a hard mans fantasy.

You like a bit of an internet argument don't you Declan?
    not at all rudeboy, just gets my back up when someone on a keyboard afew 100 miles away seems to know my mentality better than myself, this being the same person who likes to poke fun at people with the misfortune of being disabled.

and if i mis read something then hands up, but if you read the rest of his post he sounds a real credit to the human race, so the hands up is kind of mooted, dont you think?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I think anybody that says,"roids dont make you more aggressive" are just plain ignorant people, they dont have the mentality to look outside their own bodies, and realize everybody is different. I can tell you for sure tren for me is a no no, sleep or not, as I used to get klonipin prescriptions while on that stuff. I look back in my life at the times I was on tren and shake my head at the shit I did and the fact that Im not locked up.
    Test alone dosent make me aggressive at all, in fact it makes me happy, thats why its the only substance I run anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    I think anybody that says,"roids dont make you more aggressive" are just plain ignorant people, they dont have the mentality to look outside their own bodies, and realize everybody is different. I can tell you for sure tren for me is a no no, sleep or not, as I used to get klonipin prescriptions while on that stuff. I look back in my life at the times I was on tren and shake my head at the shit I did and the fact that Im not locked up.
    Test alone dosent make me aggressive at all, in fact it makes me happy, thats why its the only substance I run anymore.
    my take on it is anxiety is the problem, on clen or any other stimulant i was on edge and ready to strike out verbally or physically if needed, the only time i came close to feeling like tht on AAS was when taking a stupid amount of deca coupled with moving house, my anxiety was through the roof and thus short temper wasnt far away. but as i said, its my take on it.

not at all rudeboy, just gets my back up when someone on a keyboard afew 100 miles away seems to know my mentality better than myself, this being the same person who likes to poke fun at people with the misfortune of being disabled.

and if i mis read something then hands up, but if you read the rest of his post he sounds a real credit to the human race, so the hands up is kind of mooted, dont you think?
    lol

Firstly what I posted was not directed at you paranoia boy.

Secondly that pic I posted in the other thread (which is not related to this AT ALL but kudos for trying to reignite another issue...) was not designed to poke fun at disabled people Mr Holier-than-thou - it is designed to highlight how pointless it is to argue endlessly on the internet - oh but that WAS directed at you, lol, among others in that thread.

Lastly what that guy posted did seem odd but I don't think he meant it how you interpreted it - either way you don't need to jump in there all guns blazing like the self appointed sheriff of the internet!

And now I shall depart lest I become that which I mock...

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

+1 - Dark definitely came off as a very immature person.

"If someone brushed my shoulder I would turn around and charge them"

Sounds like something that would occur in a junior high school hallway.

Blog Entries
    lol

Firstly what I posted was not directed at you paranoia boy.

Secondly that pic I posted in the other thread (which is not related to this AT ALL but kudos for trying to reignite another issue...) was not designed to poke fun at disabled people Mr Holier-than-thou - it is designed to highlight how pointless it is to argue endlessly on the internet - oh but that WAS directed at you, lol, among others in that thread.

Lastly what that guy posted did seem odd but I don't think he meant it how you interpreted it - either way you don't need to jump in there all guns blazing like the self appointed sheriff of the internet!

And now I shall depart lest I become that which I mock...
    you did say ALL the posters referring to the roid rage is a mythical theory, didnt you? and before you accuse me of arguing you may want to investigate threads and find out the story and who was antagonising. and some of us have family members or friends who are disabled and dont find it funny at all to use people in that position as a comedy prop, be grateful for your health rudeboy.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    lol all you people talking about how aas makes you more aggressive and easily angered.. LISTEN UP.. i know tons of people.. who are "secure" "confident" and "in proper mind" and they have NO attitude affecting issues from AAS.
    also... due to the fact that most exogenous hormones have an ester on them to control the rate of degradation... your hormones actually become more stable while on rather than having a testosterone spike here and there from your own endogenous production. this consistent plasma level seems to actually make some people less moody when they are on AAS

a few things that can make you moody are hormonal fluctuations i.e. you have a retarded dosing protocol and inconsistent AAS administration times..

Nothing pisses me the fk off more than retards who use gear as a scapegoat for being a dick or easily irritable...

though, i DID become a cranky mofo whenever i ran tren over 200mgED due to the lack of sleep.. getting 3-4hrs of sleep a night does make one a lil tissy.. but when i was able to utilize ambein to acquire proper sleep.. my attitude was fine even on insane doses of tren n'Halo
    +1 im way more calm on a cycle then when im off, all though i do get hunger rage from time to time if i go more then a couple hrs without eating and my blood gets low. iv heared of guys on bunk gear getting drunk and punching things or beaing up a gf and shit and that to me proves its all in ur head because ur saying to urself"its the roids"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information