nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

How to tell if my upjohn test is real?! PLEASE

Hey guys. Runnin Upjohn human grade test cyp at 800mg with tren , but have read on recent posts they stopped making it? Its quite serious because im running 400mg of tren so if this stuff is fake im goin to be shut down hard.

Is there any way to tell if its real? MUCH APPRECIATED!

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?
    when did you start this cycle?

Why does it matter how old i am? Im old enough put it that way.
    I started today.

I just want some info if anybody has any please?

Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    Why does it matter how old i am? Im old enough put it that way.
    I started today.

I just want some info if anybody has any please?
    Old enough!
    how old is that?

21 mate if you must know. Ive been running cycles since i was 19-20 and been a member of this site for 4 years researching everything i can. Ill assume you know nothing about upjohn test cyp then?

21 mate if you must know. Ive been running cycles since i was 19-20 and been a member of this site for 4 years researching everything i can. Ill assume you know nothing about upjohn test cyp then?
    I saw a post for you since 2006 and you mentioned that you were 21 years old!

You are correct, i never heard about that brand, but in general if it's fake you will know when you start using Tren (Have you already?), lower libido & erectile dysfunction (fina dick) will happen to you.

I must of lied to get some information as i knew what the reaction would be. I never ran a cycle back then i have just researched for years.

Yes i did mix the tren with the test, but u wont get fina dick ON cycle with tren, just after. Maybe towards the end of the cycle thats it. Is there any other way to find out if testosterone is real without getting it lab tested?

I must of lied to get some information as i knew what the reaction would be. I never ran a cycle back then i have just researched for years.

Yes i did mix the tren with the test, but u wont get fina dick ON cycle with tren, just after. Maybe towards the end of the cycle thats it. Is there any other way to find out if testosterone is real without getting it lab tested?
    are you using Tren E?

Yes i am mate..

I guess you will only know if you got your test levels checked within 2 weeks or after!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What is so special about that test cyp? Its just another brand name? I'm confused.... He can't tell you if its legit or not... Do you trust your source?

I never said it was so special it was just a very well known brand as its the test they prescribe you in hospitals/doctors etc. But some people have said its been discontinued so i wasnt so sure. Yes i do trust him and pretty sure its real now as im up around 4-5 pounds in 4 days after 1 shot of test and 1 shot of tren .

Thread Information