Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GTR
    GTR is offline New Member

ins and outs of drinking whilst on anadrol 50

hey guys just wanting to know all the details of drinking whilst in anadrol 50 liquid. been on it a week and have a party to go to soon and wasnt sure bout drinking and its side effects?
    Cheers,

durak is offline Member
    I drank a ton while on AAS in college. Side effects are mainly on how you act while getting tanked. Increased over confidence, possible agression, etc... If you can behave, there should not be a problem.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ^ worst advice ever. anadrol is already going to put a strain on your liver and by drinking your going to make it worse. u shudnt be drinking on cycle full stop

durak is offline Member
    yeah but he is only drinking at ONE party.

GTR
    so whats the go? no drinking at all?
    it is only the one night, wouldnt bother if it wasnt a special occassion.
    also might sound silly but could i just not have a dose for 1-2? or however many days before hand?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    if it's only ONE night, then go for it. I understand it can be very difficult to stay sober at a wild party you have been looking forward to for a while. Just don't make it a habit. It will be bad for your liver, but you'll survive

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You've been on oral steroids for a week and you want to go drinking? Im sure he doesn't mean 1-2 beers. You get shit faced while taking an oral and you risk jaundice, let alone dehydration and just feeling like shit. How are you going to train like that? You shouldn't take AAS if you can't forego the partying.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    drinking would be like taking a supplement to lower your testosterone , why the F would you do that?

durak is offline Member
    Its only one party.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    My honest opinion is having a couple drinks here or there should not be a big deal on cycle but I avoid alcohol all together when on orals your liver is getting beat down enough from that without any more help I wouldn't do it.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Why place more stress on your liver? A50 is very hepatoxic. If you can't cut out other drugs from your cycle, you shouldn't be on AAS period. Even if it is "one night".

michael29 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah im on a full cycle and a50 as well, and i was told the same thing " Dont Drink "! but i did ne ways and didnt last for 2 beers, i felt like complete shit and my side was killing me!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    Its only one party.
    you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the physiological problems caused from drinking, coupled with dehydration, lack of nutrients(i doubt he's going to thinking about eating), and AAS are many, i'm not saying that he'll die, but your advice is not only inaccurate, but dangerous

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Good rule to follow: NO drinking while on cycle. You'll always be better for it.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    How much are we talking about? 1-2 beers or get wasted? Drinking on cycle is a NO for me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Avoid drinking. Smoking would be a better alternative (assuming you live in Cali where Cannabis is legal, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Avoid drinking. Smoking would be a better alternative (assuming you live in Cali where Cannabis is legal, of course)
    he could just get some K2 if he didn't live there, legal and works well

when i go to parties i bring a 64oz T&C cup filled with a mixture of: BCAAs, Crystal Light flavoring, and 1-2 Tbsp of glycerol. You will look like you are drinking because the glycerol will make you have to piss every 30min

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    he could just get some K2 if he didn't live there, legal and works well

when i go to parties i bring a 64oz T&C cup filled with a mixture of: BCAAs, Crystal Light flavoring, and 1-2 Tbsp of glycerol. You will look like you are drinking because the glycerol will make you have to piss every 30min
    Haha, I was mostly joking about the Cali thing. Trying to avoid "rec drug" discussion on here. **** the war on drugs. Victimless crime FTW.

lol I love these topics. same debate over and over again

op, just drink that night and that night only. Just dont do it again. You will be fine. I am also on a full cycle but with dbol and I am trying not to drink at all but I have a feeling i will at least once due to temptation

thuglife is offline Banned
    u guys are idoits who say drinking is alright while taking anadrol lmao, i cant even belive it hahah makes me laugh how some of u guys call ur selves experts n no it alls, yet ur saying yea its alright to drink, oby this guys getting shit faced, its liek saying ohh ill just smoke rock once on juice it wont hurt me lmao dumb idea. no drinkin.

Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    u guys are idoits who say drinking is alright while taking anadrol lmao, i cant even belive it hahah makes me laugh how some of u guys call ur selves experts n no it alls, yet ur saying yea its alright to drink, oby this guys getting shit faced, its liek saying ohh ill just smoke rock once on juice it wont hurt me lmao dumb idea. no drinkin.

You are very articulate and well spoken sir.

so you really think one night of him getting smashed is going to affect his future health and gains in this cycle? just ONE night will have crippling effects on him? We aren't talking about him drinking every night, we are talking about ONE night only

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    so you really think one night of him getting smashed is going to affect his future health and gains in this cycle? just ONE night will have crippling effects on him? We aren't talking about him drinking every night, we are talking about ONE night only
    Problem is...one night turns into another one night...and another one night...it's just better to not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Problem is...one night turns into another one night...and another one night...it's just better to not do it.

I agree, once you get away with it one time the next time is no big deal and then next time after that then its another after though.

depends on his body, but if he drinks heavily(i.e. close to alcohol poisoning), while on orals, then yes because he could die

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    idk how harsh it will be on your body but a good rule of thumb is drink a glass of water after every one to two beers. also if you feel you are getting drunk then try and eat to absorb the alcohol. just dont over do it man.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GTR View Post
    hey guys just wanting to know all the details of drinking whilst in anadrol 50 liquid. been on it a week and have a party to go to soon and wasnt sure bout drinking and its side effects?
    Cheers,
    Its more stress on the liver,,hang overs,,,laziness,,,extra unwanted calories..

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    If it's one day, I don't see a problem. I got shitfaced for 4 days straight on cycle about a month ago (keep in mind I only drink when I go on holiday which is around 3-4 times a year).

Understand that drinking while on cycle continuously is just counterproductive. Your gains will suffer, you will underperform at gym, etc etc.....

Drink a lot of water
    Last edited by Kiki; 03-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    another point id like to make is a know a guy who would go to bars everynite while on test only cycle and he would drink everytime. he gained 40 pounds and kept 30. dont think it inhibits gains. just not good on the body

DR T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    i actually laughed out loud

Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    another point id like to make is a know a guy who would go to bars everynite while on test only cycle and he would drink everytime. he gained 40 pounds and kept 30. dont think it inhibits gains. just not good on the body
    this is very interesting. I would be interested in discussing this sort of thing more but anytime someone mentions the word "alcohol" around here, a sh!tstorm ensues. My theory for how he could do that would be that maybe test only reduces natural test and not synthetic test? not sure if that is a valid claim but it is never talked about around here

I ran one cycle before my current one now and it was test only, and I drank heavily 4 times throughout the cycle. I still gained 22lbs and kept almost all of it. I felt really guilty every time i drank the next day but i quickly made up for it next time i worked out

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    haha, I LOL'd too.

I am more leaning towards this. If it were me, I would not drink. I only drink very seldom anyways, but have never drank whilst on a cycle and never will. However, like said above, I don't think the side effects will be too crippling..

GTR
    wow alot to read on here now, cheers for everyones info, its clear that people are very didvided on this topic.
    just to set somethings straight im aware of the danger anadrol places on ur liver let alone with alcohol aswell, hence why i asked first, and it is one night for a special occassion i definately and i repeat definatly wouldnt drink any other time i rarely do anyway.
    so it seems best i steer clear of it whilst on cycle and fair enough.
    but can anyone answer whether getting off cycle for a day or 2 leading up would be acceptable and safe then getting back on the day after or something?
    might be stupid but im curious if it would work.
    i understand that it would most likely influence gains and fair enough.
    Cheers again.

Quote Originally Posted by GTR View Post
    wow alot to read on here now, cheers for everyones info, its clear that people are very didvided on this topic.
    just to set somethings straight im aware of the danger anadrol places on ur liver let alone with alcohol aswell, hence why i asked first, and it is one night for a special occassion i definately and i repeat definatly wouldnt drink any other time i rarely do anyway.
    so it seems best i steer clear of it whilst on cycle and fair enough.
    but can anyone answer whether getting off cycle for a day or 2 leading up would be acceptable and safe then getting back on the day after or something?
    might be stupid but im curious if it would work.
    i understand that it would most likely influence gains and fair enough.
    Cheers again.
    carry on with your cycle as you normally would. The only thing I would do different is take the anadrol earlier on in the day which you will drink. Then continue the next day as usual

scribbs12 is offline Member
    My honest opinion is having a couple drinks here or there should not be a big deal on cycle but I avoid alcohol all together when on orals your liver is getting beat down enough from that without any more help I wouldn't do it.
    im with that.. just dont over do it..

this is very interesting. I would be interested in discussing this sort of thing more but anytime someone mentions the word "alcohol" around here, a sh!tstorm ensues. My theory for how he could do that would be that maybe test only reduces natural test and not synthetic test? not sure if that is a valid claim but it is never talked about around here

I ran one cycle before my current one now and it was test only, and I drank heavily 4 times throughout the cycle. I still gained 22lbs and kept almost all of it. I felt really guilty every time i drank the next day but i quickly made up for it next time i worked out
    your theory is correct, alcohol inhibits testosterone production(though it does cause supranormal levels at lower dosages)

your theory is correct, alcohol inhibits testosterone production(though it does cause supranormal levels at lower dosages)
    well I know that alcohol lowers testosterone , but does it matter whether it is natural testosterone or injected testosterone? Meaning would someone not have to worry about test decreasing on alcohol if they were on cycle?

well I know that alcohol lowers testosterone, but does it matter whether it is natural testosterone or injected testosterone? Meaning would someone not have to worry about test decreasing on alcohol if they were on cycle?
    no, you still do, but there are more reasons not to drink when you are off cycle(due to inhibition of testosterone by other factors such as enzyme focus and cortisol)

1) alcohol increases the activity of the testosterone reductases(enzymes that break down testosterone in the blood)

no, you still do, but there are more reasons not to drink when you are off cycle(due to inhibition of testosterone by other factors such as enzyme focus and cortisol)

1) alcohol increases the activity of the testosterone reductases(enzymes that break down testosterone in the blood)
    gotchya thanks for the knowledge

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    drinking would be like taking a supplement to lower your testosterone, why the F would you do that?
    Alcohol does lower your testosterone .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information