AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

anybody NOT bloat from dbol?

I am finishing my 8th day on dbol (w/ test and deca ) and havent experienced any more bloat than usual. Is this normal or should I be expecting a lot more in the coming days/weeks? So far I am up 4-5lbs. I guess it's obviously water but it makes me look bigger and fuller

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    What dose are you using dbol at?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you started your cycle lean, you won't experience as much bloat as people talk about.

Everyone responds differently to dbol , some experience little to no bloat and others get the old moon face going and poof up. This is your first time running dbol im assuming? My first time i experienced some bloating. My second I couldnt really notice much. So your only a week into cycle?

40mg spread out evenly, regardless of empty stomach or not. I feel no different whether taking it with meals or without. This is my first time using both dbol and deca , but the deca is going to take a while longer before I notice anything from that.

but yea I started a week ago from today and no out of the ordinary bloating or anything. My diet has been excellent as always and it is pretty low on sodium

The One is offline Associate Member
    finishing week 4 of 30mg ed and no bloat at all. my strengh has gone through the roof

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I am finishing my 8th day on dbol (w/ test and deca) and havent experienced any more bloat than usual. Is this normal or should I be expecting a lot more in the coming days/weeks? So far I am up 4-5lbs. I guess it's obviously water but it makes me look bigger and fuller
    Are you using any anti E's or AI's like ARIMIDEX or such?

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    hey....good man. i'm on a test e, deca , and dbol cycle as well. it's also my first time with all three.. and i'm on my 9th day as of today. yeah i've noticed an immediate 4lb jump in this first week, probably cause the bloat. and i'm still expecting more.. i cant wait to feel the test and deca though!

njviking is offline Junior Member
    tues. will be my 4th week Dawg of dbol . doin the same dose as you along with test e. i really didnt notice any bloating until about 3 weeks in. mostly ankles and feet. other than that nothing really noticable and i got more BF than you.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    dbol always bloats me no matter what anadrol doesn't. Dbol gives me splitting migraine anadrol doesn't which is exactly the opposite you would expect. I guess its very dependant on the person.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Are you using any anti E's or AI's like ARIMIDEX or such?
    negative. But I have arimidex and will likely use it at some point. probably at the end when it starts getting hot out

Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    hey....good man. i'm on a test e, deca, and dbol cycle as well. it's also my first time with all three.. and i'm on my 9th day as of today. yeah i've noticed an immediate 4lb jump in this first week, probably cause the bloat. and i'm still expecting more.. i cant wait to feel the test and deca though!
    oh sweet we started at the exact same time then. same gains so far too. I am also expecting a lot more. I really need to stop looking at my arms in the mirror as it is a mindfukc for me. They do look bigger though and I look pretty jacked in tight shirts

Quote Originally Posted by njviking View Post
    tues. will be my 4th week Dawg of dbol. doin the same dose as you along with test e. i really didnt notice any bloating until about 3 weeks in. mostly ankles and feet. other than that nothing really noticable and i got more BF than you.
    ah so maybe I might get more then. I know it's still kind of early. How are your gains with the dbol so far?

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    dbol always bloats me no matter what anadrol doesn't. Dbol gives me splitting migraine anadrol doesn't which is exactly the opposite you would expect. I guess its very dependant on the person.
    I got a headache the first 2-3 days of dbol but a very minor one. I don't get that at all anymore. I feel like I am getting no sides with dbol, which is good since i didnt get any sides with test either. I will try anadrol in a future cycle instead of dbol just to see which one i like better

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    negative. But I have arimidex and might use it at some point. probably at the end when it starts getting hot out

ah so maybe I might get more then. I know it's still kind of early. How are your gains with the dbol so far?

I got a headache the first 2-3 days of dbol but a very minor one. I don't get that at all anymore. I feel like I am getting no sides with dbol, which is good since i didnt get any sides with test either. I will try anadrol in a future cycle instead of dbol just to see which one i like better

Seems like some people like dbol some like drol but few like both.

on a side note, I just had my bedtime casein + natural peanut butter shake and feel bloated. But then again I always feel bloated from that

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is getting me really lean. I am doing test E at 600mgs. I am running the D-bol at 40mg and been on it for 26 days now. I have not done any cardio and my 6 pack is in. I think it is all in the diet with D-bol.
    Last edited by Bvette; 03-30-2010 at 01:15 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dbol doesnt make me bloat

njviking is offline Junior Member
    well assuming the Test hasnt or is just starting to kick in im very happy with the gains from dbol . last monday which would of been week# 3 on cycle i def. noticed gains. 225 lb. felt like 135 and 275 & 305 went up pretty d@mn easy. after i benched i tried not to jump up off the bench and seem to excited so i just kept saying to myself "where have you been all my life"...

:-)

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Just finished my 4 week kick start @ 40mg ed and I had no noticeable bloat at all. However I lost almost 1.5lbs with in 3 days after coming off.(water weight obviously) My strength is still through the roof and for some reason my energy level is higher then it was while on.

Only noticeable sides were high energy first week normal to low energy the last three weeks, slight head aches, and minor back pump.
    Last edited by no1tou; 03-30-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    No bloat here either. Just wickedly pumped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvette View Post
    D-bol is getting me really lean. I am doing test E at 600mgs. I am running the D-bol at 40mg and been on it for 26 days now. I have not done any cardio and my 6 pack is in. I think it is all in the diet with D-bol.
    Boom I think you are right. My sodium is really low too and I am sure that has a lot to do with it. I'm not even running an AI

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob View Post
    Just finished my 4 week kick start @ 40mg ed and I had no noticeable bloat at all. However I lost almost 1.5lbs with in 3 days after coming off.(water weight obviously) My strength is still through the roof and for some reason my energy level is higher then it was while on.

Only noticeable sides were high energy first week normal to low energy the last three weeks, slight head aches, and minor back pump.
    I guess I am expecting the same when I stop the dbol . I havent gotten any of those sides you speak of though

Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    No bloat here either. Just wickedly pumped up.
    surprised this is so common

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I never bloat with dbol either.

I keep my body fat % way down, maybe that's a factor.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    I'll be on 3 weeks 40mg/ed tomorrow, had no sides the first week and a half then started getting some headaches not too bad though and very minor bloating. Back pumps have been killing me though but I started taking taurine and it has helped alot. I'm up 13lbs and my workouts have been getting better and better each day after the first 2 weeks.

I am finishing my 8th day on dbol (w/ test and deca) and havent experienced any more bloat than usual. Is this normal or should I be expecting a lot more in the coming days/weeks? So far I am up 4-5lbs. I guess it's obviously water but it makes me look bigger and fuller
    if u look at the mirror a lot to check to see if you bloated, you can't really notice it too much.

Thread Information