Big_dean is offline Junior Member

little bit of help

7ft
    283 lbs
    Only ever used clen

Hi all iv been away from this site for a while, but im back and just been reading around a little. I got close to doing a cycle about a year ago but well I just never got round to it. I did how ever get a lot of advise of a lot of people.

Any way I’ll get straight to it

I was 310 lbs and iv cut down to 283 I am wanting to drop about another 14 lbs or there about

After a lot of research over the last 2 year or so I was thinking of running sust and deca as my first cycle, I was thinking about test p but not sure that is the way to go as it come with prop pain.

As a goal am looking to bulk clean to try and keep my bf % down

I am just trying to get a idea of what some of the more experienced members think a guy my size should run, if at all thanks for the help

this is my training at the mo
    training help

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good Qs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_dean View Post
    7ft
    283 lbs
    Only ever used clen

Hi all iv been away from this site for a while, but im back and just been reading around a little. I got close to doing a cycle about a year ago but well I just never got round to it. I did how ever get a lot of advise of a lot of people.

Any way I’ll get straight to it

I was 310 lbs and iv cut down to 283 I am wanting to drop about another 14 lbs or there about

After a lot of research over the last 2 year or so I was thinking of running sust and deca as my first cycle, I was thinking about test p but not sure that is the way to go as it come with prop pain.
    IF PAIN IS AS HINDRANCE GO WITH ENTH, ESPECIALLY FOR A BULKER.

As a goal am looking to bulk clean to try and keep my bf % down
    WHAT IS YOUR BF NOW?

I am just trying to get a idea of what some of the more experienced members think a guy my size should run, if at all thanks for the help
    TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, OVERALL SIZE/WT ISN'T A DETERMINANT, BUT RATHER TRAINING EXP/MUSCLE BASE, AGE AND BF.

this is my training at the mo
    training help
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Big_dean is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply my body fat % is down to 18% i am looking to bring that down a little more

Thread Information