Thread: Need some help

gemini8517 is offline New Member

Need some help

I'm 6'2, 210lbs. Tried tren a few years back and liked it. Now I'm looking to trim up for summer and add some mass. I have some DecaBull (not sure if it's any good or not) but haven't started it. Im being told to try different things, the latest is sustaplex but not really sure which route to take. I need some advice and keep in mind I'm on a budget.

JScondition is offline Member
    What is your body fat % and how long have you been training?
    Also what does your diet look like?

athletic build, I play sports on a regular basis and just got back into the gym, I plan on hitting it about 3 to 4 days a week. I'm working on the diet but could always use some help there as well

start here
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

and here
    Test beginner cycle info

read it 10 times if you have to, but you need a good foundation before you can consider doing a cycle. It will take some time, but you will learn a lot in just one read through.

the decabull... hide it or throw it away or whatever, just don't think of using it in your first cycle!

why not use the deca ? I have known quite a few people in my same situation and had decent results. I'm really limited on resources. My fear of the deca was the water retention I hear about and the drop in testosterone (sexual performance). What about the sustaplex? Thanks for the advice, obviously I'm stupid on this subject.

your body doesn't need it/ won't reap the complete benefits from it. You will gain plenty on a test cycle by itself for the first couple times. Plus you need to see how you body reacts to test alone (sides).

Thread Information