Thread: Clen

irocz18 is offline New Member

Clen

Hi guys i'm new to this site. I just recently had shoulder surgery in January 2010 and not quite back into the gym yet. I hurt my shoulder back in june of last year and havent been able to do much working out so with that said i've gained an ugly 20 lbs........i have been doing a lot of cardio with not much luck of losing and cant get into a cycle without lifting much because that would be a waste. A buddy of mine said to give clen a try for 4 weeks and said that should do the trick so i dont have the xtra lbs on when i'm cleared to start lifting again??? any thoughts?? any ideas where to get it that is safe??

JScondition is offline Member
    ar-r sells it

are you going to be running your first cycle when you recover or do you have cycle experience?

irocz18 is offline New Member
    No back a few years ago i did sust and deca cycle, and then about a year ago i did test prop and tren , which is what i plan on doing again once i'm cleared and have started lifting again. i'm not looking for huge gains just want something for now during cardio and light lifting that will cut some fat?? hope that makes sense??

yeah it makes sense. There is a good thread on clen dosing I will try to find and post for you. I am using clen... it's alright, but its no wonder drug. You wont shed fat like people say. And depending on what kind of cardio you are doing it might not be good for you. You have to stay away from high intensity cardio while on it because of the sides. I would say losing fat will be affected way more in your diet, but clen will help a little.
    Last edited by JScondition; 03-29-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Thread Information