phillyskins is offline New Member

Question Are real HGH kits expensive?

Has anyone on this forum heard of a 10 vial kit edit, does this sound legit? I know that HGH kits are real expensive which kinda raises my suspision about if its legit and real. Any info from anyone would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-30-2010 at 12:25 PM.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    bro this is a no no you should just delete this whole post

would i be correct to assume you are a salesman?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    you can't post prices, edit your post

phillyskins is offline New Member
    SORRY there Smiler, your ABSOLUTLY WRONG, IM NOT a salesman, I just wanted to see if anyone heard of this gear and the fact that its so cheap could it be legit! It seems like you cant say shit without someone telling you to edit your thread! Did I mention the source of where I could get it from, NO! I just asked if anyone knowa of this producer and if the price was off!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyskins View Post
    SORRY there Smiler, your ABSOLUTLY WRONG, IM NOT a salesman, I just wanted to see if anyone heard of this gear and the fact that its so cheap could it be legit! It seems like you cant say shit without someone telling you to edit your thread! Did I mention the source of where I could get it from, NO! I just asked if anyone knowa of this producer and if the price was off!
    and posting prices is against the rules here. So if you dont like it theres the door

Quote Originally Posted by phillyskins View Post
    if your having a hard time saying something without having to edit your post.... that would tell me you either haven't read the rules or somehow just don't understand them. look i am not trying to be a prick it's just that this is an awesome educational site and the man who owns it made rules, i like to read and learn on here so i abide by the rules. seems pretty simple to me bro

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    i did not see the post before it was edited... regardless, there is plenty of fake jin around.

Sheven is offline Banned
    i wouldn't try jintropin anymore. is a big risk of getting bad hgh.

liftheavy38 is offline New Member

jintropin

i'm on my 3rd kit of jintropin and lovin this stuff. i started out with 2ius for 2 weeks then pushed it up an iu every 2 weeks. i'm now at 5iu's every day until i decide to stop. as for jintropin not being genuine, if you go to the manufacturer of the product, which in gensci there is an anti-counterfeit website to check out the serial # and embedded fibers on the label. each kit has a set of unique fibers associated with that serial # that you will match up with a picture on the site, so you will be able to see if it is fake or genuine jintropin.

RippedtoHell is offline New Member
    i have jintropin kit with fibers embedded but I would like to see pictures of your box/ sticker, is it possible to have embedded fibers that are fakes????

jintropin

If the fibers are embeded in the label and match to a T with the picture then the product is genuine. unless that genuine label was removed and placed on a box of fakes. but then you would see imperfections in the label. the label should not peel off clean, you have to puncture the label to open the box. I have seen alot of fake jintropin kits with the fibers drawn on the label and also fibers stuck to the back side of the label. On a genuine box of jintropin the embeded fibers are embeded in the label and the only way to remove these embeded fibers would be with a needle. It took me a long time to get a reliable quality source for these jins. I think I'm paying a little more than usual but I know I'm getting the real thing and I'm not putting my health in jeopardy. Worth it to me...

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedtoHell View Post
    i have jintropin kit with fibers embedded but I would like to see pictures of your box/ sticker, is it possible to have embedded fibers that are fakes????
    Wow man! joined in 2005 and today was your first post. Where you been?

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Wow man! joined in 2005 and today was your first post. Where you been?
    Reading and educating myself, Ive read enough to answer all my questions. As a guest you can only read so many threads per day thus my reason for joining.

Quote Originally Posted by liftheavy38 View Post
    If the fibers are embeded in the label and match to a T with the picture then the product is genuine. unless that genuine label was removed and placed on a box of fakes. but then you would see imperfections in the label. the label should not peel off clean, you have to puncture the label to open the box. I have seen alot of fake jintropin kits with the fibers drawn on the label and also fibers stuck to the back side of the label. On a genuine box of jintropin the embeded fibers are embeded in the label and the only way to remove these embeded fibers would be with a needle. It took me a long time to get a reliable quality source for these jins. I think I'm paying a little more than usual but I know I'm getting the real thing and I'm not putting my health in jeopardy. Worth it to me...
    Yes the fibers must be taken off with needle, no way in hell it can be peeled off. The sticker must be broker to open. The fibers do match to a T, Do you mind taking a picture of your sticker? Im 99.9% mine are legitimate, but I dont want to keep ordering fakes if indeed they are. As far as the fibers being stuck on the back of the label it is too difficult to tell. The only thing that has me suspicious is that the fibers arent completely uneven in color or shading (as if embedded in different depths) altho few are, again difficult to tell. I have received fakes with the fibers drawn on as well, these are packaged very well, including syrofoam and red stamps in chinese on the inside, the graphics and batch numbers on the vials are very clear and crisp versus the knockoffs I received.

Jintropin

Give me your email Ripped. I'll send you some pics when I get home from work today around 5pm

apmakeio- is offline New Member
    the counterfeiters have faked few fiber stickers and are putting the same ones on boxes over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by apmakeio- View Post
    the counterfeiters have faked few fiber stickers and are putting the same ones on boxes over and over again.
    What do you mean "putting the same ones on boxes over and over again?"

jins

hey ripped, you have mail. sent you some pics of my jins

mine are identical, perfect! unless we both have fakes! I ironically have the same batch number and exp. date. Thank you very much!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    These fiber stickers have been duplicated over and over hence the same batch and exp date.

Doesnt mean its not hgh 191 just means that you paid more than you shouldve for your blue tops. Jins must be super popular this week I was called by 3 different guys asking information about them.

Thread Information