JasonT is offline Member

How to make 5000ius HCG last for 2 months?

Once it's mixed with the bac water, it has to be refrigerated and loses potency after 30 days...

Let's say I have two amps, one 1500iu and one is 5000iu. I will be on a 12 week cycle. Is there any way to make that amount last the whole cycle?

If not, I'm planning on starting on week 5 and mixing the 1500iu and using it for weeks 5, 6, and 7 (@250iu E3.5D). Then mixing the 5000iu and using it for weeks 8-12, which would be 5 weeks (hoping that it doesn't lose too much potency in the last week).

Any ideas?

JasonT is offline Member
    Also, if I mix 6ml of bac water with 1500ius of HCG , will that give me 250iu/ml?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Once it's mixed with the bac water, it has to be refrigerated and loses potency after 30 days...

Let's say I have two amps, one 1500iu and one is 5000iu. I will be on a 12 week cycle. Is there any way to make that amount last the whole cycle?

If not, I'm planning on starting on week 5 and mixing the 1500iu and using it for weeks 5, 6, and 7 (@250iu E3.5D). Then mixing the 5000iu and using it for weeks 8-12, which would be 5 weeks (hoping that it doesn't lose too much potency in the last week).

Any ideas?
    Mixing 5ml of water to your 5000 iu will give you 1k iu per ml...meaning 4-250 iu shots per ml...20 shots total...more than enough for what you need... .. I would start last 2 weeks..then going 500 iu's 2x a week all the way through pct

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Mixing 5ml of water to your 5000 iu will give you 1k iu per ml...meaning 4-250 iu shots per ml...20 shots total...more than enough for what you need... .. I would start last 2 weeks..then going 500 iu's 2x a week all the way through pct
    I was initially planning on using it throughout the cycle and stopping before pct

I was initially planning on using it throughout the cycle and stopping before pct
    Thats your call Bro...just tellin you how I do it.

JasonT is offline Member
    Thats your call Bro...just tellin you how I do it.
    Have you tried both ways? Do you have a link to a good writeup on using hcg during pct? (just curious because i've only read about the benefits of using throughout cycle to maintain ball size)

Have you tried both ways? Do you have a link to a good writeup on using hcg during pct? (just curious because i've only read about the benefits of using throughout cycle to maintain ball size)
    Theres different schools of thought on that...one is thats its easier to keep the horses in the corral then to chase them later...by that meaning during cycle using hcg will help with testes shrinkage...instead of trying to recoop them post cycle....the truth IMO is that no matter which you choose...they will shrink up anyways.....I have friends use your proposed method only to tell me it was a waste...I've done the alternative and they have never gone back to normal...its been my experience that once you shoot juice you ****ed as far as thats concerned. Some guys will tell you its possible to get them back...and I believe them as everyone is different...it just hasn't worked for me...although hcg gives me increased sperm load and adds a delightful thicker wadd during sex(according to the wife)...lol

JasonT is offline Member
    Theres different schools of thought on that...one is thats its easier to keep the horses in the corral then to chase them later...by that meaning during cycle using hcg will help with testes shrinkage...instead of trying to recoop them post cycle....the truth IMO is that no matter which you choose...they will shrink up anyways.....I have friends use your proposed method only to tell me it was a waste...I've done the alternative and they have never gone back to normal...its been my experience that once you shoot juice you ****ed as far as thats concerned. Some guys will tell you its possible to get them back...and I believe them as everyone is different...it just hasn't worked for me...although hcg gives me increased sperm load and adds a delightful thicker wadd during sex(according to the wife)...lol
    for sure...i guess i'll do some more research on both schools of thought before deciding (I still have some time before the cycle)

Thread Information