thuglife is offline Banned

best tren e / tren a dose?? for best results

hey guys im curius to know what you guys think of tren doses, what in ur guys past experience did u find tren e or tren a best dose for max results.,
    thanks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    hey guys im curius to know what you guys think of tren doses, what in ur guys past experience did u find tren e or tren a best dose for max results.,
    thanks
    I got great results with tren e...I ran 600 mg's per week....along with 500 of test c........then I threw in masteron at 300 mg's in the home stretch....one of my best cycles.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    did you feel any negative effects from the tren at a dosage higher than your testosterone dose? ive read in several threads that the dose of tren shouldnt exceed the dose of test, so ive followed those guidelines blindly. However, when you think about natural testosterone production, it doesnt make sense to me that with 500mg/wk you would feel any loss of wood.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Ace 50-100mg ed. I like 75

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    thanks
    Have you ran tren before?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    last cycle was 300mg test e/week and 300mg tren a/week. injected the the tren 50mg/dayx6 days. tried 100mg/day for 1 day and got such nasty pumps in my back i couldnt finish my workout. i had enough issues cramping on 50mg/day. i liked that cycle alot.

i havent tried tren e but i want to, got tired of daily injections.

anabolics1 is offline New Member
    Ive used trenE 300mgs a wk for 8 wks, split into 2 shots a wk. with 500mgs of cyp a wk for 10 wks. got great results kept 80% of my gains, just lost the strength. tren makes you feel like u can pick up cars lol, im currently on trenA 75mg EOD. i feel there isnt much of a difference between the 2 in gains/strength muscles feel the same, very tight and hard. gives me cramps like a motha****a tho. i love tren, will use it in every up coming cycle of mine.

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    could i get away with this...
    wk1-10 testE 300mgs
    wk2-9 trenE 200mgs
    i am currently running var/tbol and would continue running it after my test. when shoul start pct?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    "Max results"? More specific please... looking for cutting cycle results or bulking cycle?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    could i get away with this...
    wk1-10 testE 300mgs
    wk2-9 trenE 200mgs
    i am currently running var/tbol and would continue running it after my test. when shoul start pct?
    this is horrible in so many ways... suppression is suppression, why would you start with weeks of orals and then go into test and tren . You are just asking for problems. Go read the profiles on each and you will find out why

Thread Information