Exilus is offline Banned

Bumping HGH dose while on-cycle?

Its been one month since i started taking hgh at 5 UI ed. in about 3 weeks or so i'm going to do my second cycle. test-deca -var. during the 15 week cycle should i bump my hgh to 8 UI? I have enough supply of hgh to continue taking it from now to 2 months after cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have been told countless times not to cycle at 19yrs old,
    You have been told not to take hgh at 19yrs old,
    Why do you keep asking questions and not following everyones advice and you do what you want anyway? what is the point in asking questions!!
    Stop cycling, stop hgh and sort your diet out,
    no one is going to advice a 19yr kid how to take hgh and steroids ,
    19 Years old - HGH 6 UI ED for 6 months.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont worry, soon enough he will be visiting the endo due to no more natural Test levels will be nill and he will be on HRT for life. If he is lucky that is the worst that will happen.

Taking the test and HGH now only shuts down your natural production and at a young age it might be for life.

Also you must not want to grow anymore. Taller or wider? Im sure you have friends who are doing it or have done it with NO side effects right? Ask them again when they are 30. LOL You have been given good advise but what you do with it is up to you obviously.

Exilus is offline Banned
    im asking questions because i want to find optimal results cause, as you pointed out marcus, i am going to take it anyway.

Weren't you suppose to let me be?

Sheven is offline Banned
    hgh is not a thing to bump. a beginner that uses good hgh should be enough at 4-5iu max. if at this dose you are not feeling it to the fullest and you are a new user of hgh, then your hgh is not good. when i first tried hgh at 98kg and 8% bf i couldn't go over 5iu because of the side effcts.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    hgh is not a thing to bump. a beginner that uses good hgh should be enough at 4-5iu max. if at this dose you are not feeling it to the fullest and you are a new user of hgh, then your hgh is not good. when i first tried hgh at 98kg and 8% bf i couldn't go over 5iu because of the side effcts.
    well i got massive joint pain and my body fat shed from 16% to 13% over a month use...but it is said that 7+ UI is required in order to build muscle mass, otherwise its just good for cuttin purposes.

Thread Information