Thread: Guidance needed

Broseph Stalin is offline New Member

Guidance needed

Im just going to start by saying ive read the FAQs and i will continue to search and read on the topic of AAS. Im making this thread because i need to be convinced not to take AAS.

the first thing i did was read the FAQs, more specifically the one about why you SHOULDNT take AAS. Heres my back story & stats:

Stats-

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 13
    Cycle Exp: none
    PCT Knowledge: minimal
    Training Exp: 4+ years

you might be wondering why training for 4+ years would only get me to 180lbs, but i wrestled at 112 pounds for 2 years in highschool and by the time i entered college i was 140lbs. I entered college with a vast knowledge of weight training thanks to a dedicated team of personal trainers. I quickly became friends with a few amateur body builders and i was sure to learn from them too. i entered college with a 130 max bench and 140something deadlift. im currently repping 225 for 5 and deadlifting in the high 300s.(1.5 yrs have passed) I love everything about weightlifting and controlling diet and macro nutrients has always been easy for me because of my 5 years of wrestling. i dont lift like a jackass and im not one of those kids who builds his workout around his supplements. I take my diet and sleep patterns very seriously. Before college the only preworkouts i had was multigrain toast and coffee, and i still do go back to that occasionally.

So heres my problem. two of the kids im living with next year are going to take steroids for the first time. One is a practicing amateur body builder (5ft8in 225lbs around 11%bf ) and the other is a workout enthusiast(also been training for 5+ years seriously). I talk and talk about the pros and cons of doing a cycle, and the more we discuss the better it sounds. the problem is i know that steroids come at a price, but it just doesn't seem apparent.

the more information i get the more i will provide-
    12 week course of 500mg/week(250mg/3.5days) testosterone except 1st week which would be 1000mg
    i know im giving you the bare minimum of information about the cycle but assume all post cycle procedure, diet and whatnot are all in order. Can you convince me not to use?

the worst of my concerns are: damaging my endocrine system, mood swings, acne (im finishing a course of accutane now 1mg/kg cumulative dosage), and balding.

any input is greatly appreciated

-collegeguy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you sure you read the parts about why you should not?

It boils down to if you think you are one of the select FEW who will have no side effects or LONG term problems. Your roomates can say all day long they have no side effect. They are still YOUNG and still on cycle. What happens when they stop? What happens in a couple years when they start to experience low/no libido due to their natural testosterone production being shut down? Ask them again when they are 30 if it was worth it.

MANY people who use when they are young (under 24/25) experience problems later and most never even associate the two. I would say 90% of the kids who use also dont continue the healthy lifestyle and it's only a short run fad that then effects the rest of their life negatively even if they dont realize it due to complications such as the low test or other hormonal issues.

Now did you read about fusing your growth plates under 25? You think you are done growing? LOL Stop thinking about only your height, it's also your width, shoulders, body mass. how many 30, 40, 50 yr olds do you know who are still bean poles? Hardly any because the body also gets wider and adds mass.

You can gain a LOT of muscle mass for the next few years by learning how to lift properly and eating right. Forget everything you know. Stop thinking your diet is already very good and your routine is fine. If it was you would be 200+ now of solid muscle.

I lifted for many years, though I knew about eating and lifting. I learned after I was 45 by finding this site. DAMN only if I knew then what I know now.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    you like sex?

your way too young. maybe nothing will happen but you are messing with your hormones too early. these hormones control your sex drive, function and ability to reproduce. look through this board now. at least three post are about sexual disfuction of some sort caused by AAS.

I say rock out with your cock out, hang out with your wang out. 20 years old in college your focus should be f*cking everyone you can. then maybe some school work. college girls dont care about big muscles. they want to get drunk and have fun. you just have to be there to cash in.

my advise is to have fun, get drunk and get some p*ssy. life will not always be like it is now-trust me. I am 30 and have a pregnant wife, a full time ball busting job, and responsibilties I loath. my gift to myself at this point is AAS, wieght lifting/AAS is my only hobby and only release.

If you still are in the wieght room at 25, have a job which can support AAS use then reconsider.
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 03-31-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: error

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I'm not sure it can be put better than diesel and lovbyts put it. Check the diet and training sections. You can add a lot of weight natural. Once u have pushed ur natural and god given limits then see if ur still up for AAS. Do ur research and take ur time.

Thread Information