Noreaga is offline New Member

Dbol,winny,andriol,clomid cycle

Hello guys!

Thinking of starting my first cycle with these.

I'm 31yrs,186 pounds and 6 feet tall.Been training for almost 10 years,for the past few years it's been on and off. I've been thinking about doing a 10 weeks cycle. And i've been doing my research about this shit..and no needles,i ****ing hate them.

Can anyone of you vets help me a little bit.

Thx

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    First off you didn't list any dosages so couldn't comment if i wanted to.

An all oral cycle is a horrible idea

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    First off you didn't list any dosages so couldn't comment if i wanted to.

An all oral cycle is a horrible idea

So i was thinking of doing dbol 20mg/d for 6 weeks,after that winny 50mg/d for two weeks and finish with clomid 100mg for a week and after that 50mg for a week.

Should i take anadriol during the cycle since it's a mild test?

Liver toxicity shouldn't be a problem with those dosages and i'm planning to drink milk thistle during the cycle.

I have a solid diet and i'm not planning to get huge.I just want to bulk up,get some mass and then get solid and good looking.

mad dogs is offline Banned
    thats a very bad cycle for so many reasons ,why not just get some anavar and do 8 weeks of anavar at 60mgs per day then a 4 week pct starting the day after last tab of anavar?

Quote Originally Posted by mad dogs View Post
    thats a very bad cycle for so many reasons ,why not just get some anavar and do 8 weeks of anavar at 60mgs per day then a 4 week pct starting the day after last tab of anavar?

I basicly want to do the cycle with the gear i listed because two of my friends did it (without anadrol ) and got fairly good results and because those are the ones available.

Any suggestions how to do it properly,if there was anything wrong?Besides the fact it is an oral only cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Noreaga View Post
    I basicly want to do the cycle with the gear i listed because two of my friends did it (without anadrol ) and got fairly good results and because those are the ones available.

Any suggestions how to do it properly,if there was anything wrong?Besides the fact it is an oral only cycle...
    Anadrol=andriol

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Just because your friends did it doesn't mean it will necessarily work for you. Always start your cycle with a testosterone base. If you aren't ready for needles, you aren't ready for AAS.

If your friends started eating their own shit, would you too?

mad dogs is offline Banned
    1- dbol will blow you up with warter and possable gyno shut you down,95% of gains lost when fished

2-winny only can give you bad joint pain ,also can be hard on the hair

3- androil is useless unles you run around 300mgs plus per day ( expencive)

lost of other factors too.

what do you have for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by mad dogs View Post
    1- dbol will blow you up with warter and possable gyno shut you down,95% of gains lost when fished

2-winny only can give you bad joint pain ,also can be hard on the hair

3- androil is useless unles you run around 300mgs plus per day ( expencive)

lost of other factors too.

what do you have for pct?

1- What i've heard,i shouldn't bloat up like a balloon with just 20mg/day,but there will be some water retention and that's ok.Both of my friends kept like 75% of their gains (got 20lbs at the beginning of the cycle,lost 5lbs after the cycle).

2- Yes,i know.I'm planning to drink lots of water and eating fatty acids to prevent the pain.Also taking something like a twinlabs joint fuel.And i'm bald so that's ok

3- That i didn't know,I have to research more about that.

For PCT i'm planning to take Clomid.Nolva is also available if needed.Some say that there is no PCT needed after so mild cycle but i disagree.Helps to avoid side effects and keep that little muscle gained from the cycle.

Thread Information