Thread: Tren!!

vanduhl is offline Senior Member

Talking Tren!!

Please post all experiences with tren ..any tren...do you love it? hate it? cant live without it? i wanted to hear some people experiences with the trens!!!

POST THEM HERE!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    dude i don't mean to sound like a complete prick but there are four thousand seven hundred sixty nine threads exactly like this one. normally i would say nothing cuz the bro's here may have new stuff to add, but i think the last one i saw identicle to this was about 18 hours ago. sorry bro,...peace

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    ^ He is kinda right bud.

Having said that I thought I'd mention that tren is the only compound that I found noticeably affected my temperament, my patience and tolerance were at an all time low and I was ready to lose my temper and have an argument over the silliest things so I swore to never touch the stuff again.

I will be injecting myself with some trenbolone acetate in the next few minutes.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren helps my body to transform while dieting.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    dude i don't mean to sound like a complete prick but there are four thousand seven hundred sixty nine threads exactly like this one. normally i would say nothing cuz the bro's here may have new stuff to add, but i think the last one i saw identicle to this was about 18 hours ago. sorry bro,...peace
    dude you are so wrong, there are four thousand seven hundred and seventy threads, stop giving wrong info...lol

juiceball88 is offline Junior Member
    My experience with tren was great except during my tren/prop cycle i started having pain while pissing. i smacked my girl up a little at first thinking she gave me a std but ended up having a enalarged prostate. im 28years old and never had a problem with it before. I have ran a number of different drugs in the past and thats why i lean toward blaming it on the tren but it was homebrew tren that i made maybe it was dirty who knows but im stayin away for now.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    dude you are so wrong, there are four thousand seven hundred and seventy threads, stop giving wrong info...lol
    crap!!! i missed that one. thanx for correcting me bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    ^ He is kinda right bud.

Having said that I thought I'd mention that tren is the only compound that I found noticeably affected my temperament, my patience and tolerance were at an all time low and I was ready to lose my temper and have an argument over the silliest things so I swore to never touch the stuff again.

I will be injecting myself with some trenbolone acetate in the next few minutes.
    it is strange, only time ever felt like that was d-bol as a "kid" wanted to beat everyone's ass and im not at all like that. huge tren dose....(plus..plus..plus) nothing. nicest guy around. although now days im much larger and no one ever disrespects me nemore. that may play a part idk

Thread Information