Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Test Junkie is offline New Member

Iranian Batch 5028 5030 and 6035

Hey guys I'm new here ... Obviously. Im not getting too much help from my other board. I'm wondering if these are legit. Been on for 6 weeks now pinning 1 amp every 3 days and dont feel anything yet. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

mad dogs is offline Banned
    6 weeks at 500mgs every day and nothing ,there fake man ,you havent had and sex drive increase/weight gain?strenth?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    How is your diet? How is your training? If your sex drive is way up then the test is doing its job. You have to work hard and meet Mr Irani halfway

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Post some pics of your amps. I live in the middle east and get amps from the source.

Anubirhan right?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i had 5028 they were legit

Appetite has been shit the last week or so. I got this stupid sinus/upper resp infection but I still have been able to get some killer workouts in. I think I might just not be eating enough lately. I'll post up some pics here today of the amps. NO increased sex drive though and thats whats kinda got me puzzled. Finestride @ 2.5 mg e/d could be the cause of that though too. I also was reading the way Zithromax (Z-Pac antibiotic) works and it attacks the protien that the "bug" feeds on. It starves it and that's how you get better. I realize I got a lot of stuff going on here. Hopefully by the 10th day of this antibiotic (which is when its supposed to be out of you) I'll be all better and Ill be feeling this test. I kickstarted it with tbol and that stuff is super good.

I think I'll go try to choke down some steak right now! Thanks A LOT guys for all your answers.

Pics

Here's the best I could do on some pics. Hope this helps! Oh BTW there were Mfg. and Exp. dates on them but, most of it has rubbed off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iranian Batch 5028 5030 and 6035-2010-04-03-58398.jpg   Iranian Batch 5028 5030 and 6035-2010-04-03-58489.jpg  

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    most of it has rubbed off.
    Never been able to rub off the dates on all the vials i've seen. The bottles and writing look legit, but the dates in the pictures made them look fake.

I take antibiotics on cycles because of acne etc, idk which one you're using but like I said, if you feel absolutely nothing, then it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Never been able to rub off the dates on all the vials i've seen. The bottles and writing look legit, but the dates in the pictures made them look fake.

I take antibiotics on cycles because of acne etc, idk which one you're using but like I said, if you feel absolutely nothing, then it's fake.
    You know what REALLY sucks. I got them from the most trusted source on OLM. I sent them a ticket asking if they had any negative feedback on the batch #s. They replied that they get their gear DIRECTLY from the pharmaceutical company in Iran. Someone on OLM also told me that maybe the HCG (500 ui every 5th day) may be shutting me down. This, according to what I have read makes NO sense. I gotta say that I'm confused as all hell. This tbol is freaking awesome but the test just doesn't seem to be doing anything yet. Ill give it a couple more weeks. I really think that the Finestride is what's not allowing my sex drive to be elevated.

I got 100 amps and about 75 of them are 5028 and the rest are 5030 and 6035.
    Last edited by Test Junkie; 04-03-2010 at 04:21 PM.

I got mine from the same place that you did. By weeks 8-9 I started to get bacne. My sex drive was up, but I was only running test. I have used their Iranis on two occasions, and they both were on point. AAS will do NOTHING for you if you are not eating. Before you run around and claim somebodies product to be fake, make sure you know what you are doing. I also thought that my gear was legit because I had no side effects.... but after I sat back and evaluated everything, I realized that I was slowly but surely gaining strength the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I got mine from the same place that you did. By weeks 8-9 I started to get bacne. My sex drive was up, but I was only running test. I have used their Iranis on two occasions, and they both were on point. AAS will do NOTHING for you if you are not eating. Before you run around and claim somebodies product to be fake, make sure you know what you are doing. I also thought that my gear was legit because I had no side effects.... but after I sat back and evaluated everything, I realized that I was slowly but surely gaining strength the whole time
    First of all I AM NOT claiming anything. I am simply asking. If anything I'd say the gear is good, I'm bad or not doing something right. That's how you find out things you aren't sure about. My appetite hasn't been real good just the last 2 weeks or so due to my being sick. Just wanted to make that CLEAR in black and white.

I'm not trying to just get here and be an asshole but, it REALLY pisses me off when people put words in my mouth. It's all good though. Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Test Junkie; 04-03-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Well, you say that the test might be bunk. Then you say that you have been getting killer workouts in. Then you say that your diet might be off.

And about the ink rubbing off on the amps, that is normal, so don't worry about that. You are probally getting no responses on the other board because people over there hear the same thing from many people, and they usually come back and admit that they were doing something wrong

number28 is offline Associate Member

Question

I got 20 of those amps and my expiration and manufacturer dates rub off as well.
    I sure as hell hope they are good...please keep us posted!

Well, you say that the test might be bunk. Then you say that you have been getting killer workouts in. Then you say that your diet might be off.

And about the ink rubbing off on the amps, that is normal, so don't worry about that. You are probally getting no responses on the other board because people over there hear the same thing from many people, and they usually come back and admit that they were doing something wrong
    Yep. Everything you just wrote is everything I wrote. You are a spot on there. LOOK above. I thought my test might be bunk. I DONT KNOW. As I said before, this is my FIRST cycle. I dont know what to think. Thats why I put as much info on the board as possible. So I can get the best input as possible. TO be honest with you , you are really pissing me the **** off. You are turning a first timers experience into something it doesn't need to be. I am not feeling the effects that I have heard I should be feeling at this point and therefore I am asking questions. I AM NOT and NEVER have told anyone that this test is bunk. I am simply ASKING. What part of that are you having the problem understanding? LOOK ABOVE and put yourself in my position for one second. What would you think? IM Feeling NONE of the sides yet that are supposed to go along with testosterone injections. Everyone tells me that it is bunk if Im not feeling anything yet.

I dont believe it. I believe YOU! But you want to be argumentative with me. You have been around WAY too long to be such an asshole towards a bro that just is looking for first timers answers. PLEASE PM me and dont answer me here. You obviously just want to show your ass here and aren't really trying to help a good bro in need of simple answers. You seem to just argue with me.

You are one of the boys though and I'm on your side. DONT FORGET it. Oh Ya and quit being an asshole with me! Im one of the good guys!

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    I got 20 of those amps and my expiration and manufacturer dates rub off as well.
    I sure as hell hope they are good...please keep us posted!

Im sure you are OK. Im sure Im OK too. Im doing something wrong. My diet has been shitty for the last 2 weeks due to sickness. I thought the test would be kicking in anyways. That isn't the case. You have to EAT and TRAIN along with the juice or it wont work. NOT just train. Good luck and let me know where your at during your cycle. Im thinking this shit will kick my ass any minute. I ate CRAZY today. First day in 2 weeks I been able to eat real good. I will keep this thread updated if anyone cares. I sent 3 amps to the lab today. I will let everyone know what I find out. I PROMISE!!! Its costing me over $100 so I will surely let everyone know.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Junkie View Post
    Yep. Everything you just wrote is everything I wrote. You are a spot on there. LOOK above. I thought my test might be bunk. I DONT KNOW. As I said before, this is my FIRST cycle. I dont know what to think. Thats why I put as much info on the board as possible. So I can get the best input as possible. TO be honest with you , you are really pissing me the **** off. You are turning a first timers experience into something it doesn't need to be. I am not feeling the effects that I have heard I should be feeling at this point and therefore I am asking questions. I AM NOT and NEVER have told anyone that this test is bunk. I am simply ASKING. What part of that are you having the problem understanding? LOOK ABOVE and put yourself in my position for one second. What would you think? IM Feeling NONE of the sides yet that are supposed to go along with testosterone injections. Everyone tells me that it is bunk if Im not feeling anything yet.

I dont believe it. I believe YOU! But you want to be argumentative with me. You have been around WAY too long to be such an asshole towards a bro that just is looking for first timers answers. PLEASE PM me and dont answer me here. You obviously just want to show your ass here and aren't really trying to help a good bro in need of simple answers. You seem to just argue with me.

You are one of the boys though and I'm on your side. DONT FORGET it. Oh Ya and quit being an asshole with me! Im one of the good guys!
    Wow, not to just jump in the middle of stuff, but Bipolar much?

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Then dont jump in buddy. Move on if you dont have any helpful input.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Just saying that you seem a little wild with the going back and forth between calling people assholes and then saying you know they are right and are just trying to help you. There are lots of guys on here that are more than willing to help out anyone in need, but if you come with an attitude, you're not going to get any help at all. Good luck.

Just saying that you seem a little wild with the going back and forth between calling people assholes and then saying you know they are right and are just trying to help you. There are lots of guys on here that are more than willing to help out anyone in need, but if you come with an attitude, you're not going to get any help at all. Good luck.
    Bro, I just asked a simple question. Im having trouble with my first cycle here. I dont need or want the typical "im better than you" bullshit, you're a ****ing Noob. You know?

I mean Im injecting a foreign substance into my body for the VERY first time. I want to know EVERYTHING I can about it. When it doesn't do exactly what people say it will, Im automatically concerned and will do anything to find out what Im doing wrong or if the shit Im injecting into myself is bad. If this makes me an idiot or whatever then fine. I dont mind. I guess. Im just here to learn bro. I dont need the ego or run around romp. You dig?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL I was going to say the same thing. Im thinking it is legit due to the aggression.

Dude you are reading WAY to much into other peoples post. They are just trying to help you and clarify what you are saying but you are reading it as hostile???? I dont see any of that in their post.

Calm down and re evaluate. Get over your illness and get your diet back on track then when everything is as it should be see if you think it is working.

If you continue with the attitude and having a short fuse no one will answer you and you will be banned soon.... YOU Dig?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-04-2010 at 03:15 AM.

I wasn't being an asshole. Maybe it sounded like it. I was telling you that you need to make sure you are doing everything right before you call it bunk. I know that it should be g2g, cause I get it from the same place. During my first cycle I thought my gear was bad. I PMd a few people on here, and they told me that it should be g2g. So I took it upon myself to increase the dose to 750mg/week at week 9. From then on, my strength gains did not come, but I got a lot more side effects. Therefore, I realized that I had bad diet. The only way to be sure is to get bloodwork. Do that and you will have an answer that nobody can argue with.

I am not being an asshole bro. I only have issues with one guy on this website, because he is a tool.

I tried to help by saying that you need to sit back and reevaluate your diet and training before you make assumptions. Maybe you are like me, and won't notice the test e side effects until around week 8. During the whole cycle I thought that I wasn't getting stronger, because the gains were coming so slowly. But looking back, it was a terrific first cycle

BigKuntry1984,
    It wasnt you. His test is good and his aggression is through the roof. LOL

LOL yeah I see that. Would hate to see the boy on Tren lol

LOL yeah I see that. Would hate to see the boy on Tren lol
    I was thinking the same thing. If test makes him this irritable and short tempered if he does tren he will be doing his PCT in jail due to assault charges.

I wasn't being an asshole. Maybe it sounded like it. I was telling you that you need to make sure you are doing everything right before you call it bunk. I know that it should be g2g, cause I get it from the same place. During my first cycle I thought my gear was bad. I PMd a few people on here, and they told me that it should be g2g. So I took it upon myself to increase the dose to 750mg/week at week 9. From then on, my strength gains did not come, but I got a lot more side effects. Therefore, I realized that I had bad diet. The only way to be sure is to get bloodwork. Do that and you will have an answer that nobody can argue with.

I am not being an asshole bro. I only have issues with one guy on this website, because he is a tool.

I tried to help by saying that you need to sit back and reevaluate your diet and training before you make assumptions. Maybe you are like me, and won't notice the test e side effects until around week 8. During the whole cycle I thought that I wasn't getting stronger, because the gains were coming so slowly. But looking back, it was a terrific first cycle
    I seen your pics bro. We are very much alike regarding genetics. Like I said, my diet has been great up until 2 weeks ago when I got sick. I know. TERRIBLE timing! I'm 99.9% positive that my test is good. I just didn;t realize that diet had so much to do with it. I was just looking over my workout chart. I know GAY. But I got one. Im up 20lbs on everything at the same reps. I started out with 140lbs for example on my bench. 6 sets of 15. Today I did the same with 160lbs. I know, I know its not that much. But, you know what? My chest isn't growing OUT too much but, it REALLY is filling outward. (area wise) you know what I mean? I didn't realize it till just this moment. The reason Im so wondering is because Im not feeling the sides that everyone says I should be feeling. Maybe Im just LUCKY!!! I gonna pm you and tell you something REAL interesting. You'll LOVE IT!!!!!! If you even care.

Yeah bro I didn't even get acne until the end of the cycle. Once I started pct acne got worse. A good way to tell is to look for stretchmarks. I got a giant one on my anterior delt

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    I had 10 amps of the same gear, can't remember the batch number but.

I did see some gains, in both strength and weight, but not significant ones. At least not compared to the Test Cyp I am now running and the Test mix I ran before the Iranian gear.

I think the gear is legit, however as Test E is only like 60mg Test per 100mg and the amps seem to be anywhere between 0.8-1ml, you might not be getting sufficient amounts of Test levels relative to how much you're injecting.

Either way, in my extremely limited experience, I prefer Test Cyp to Test E. And will most probably never run Test E again.

Don't let people's posts get to you. With the convenience of forums, you also get misinterpretations due to the nature of reading text and not being able to speak face to face.

Also, unless your diet is way off, as in severely low calories or protein intake. I can't see you getting next to no gains while on good gear. Sure your weight gain might be negligible if your diet is hopeless, but you should still be seeing strength gains, particularly by week 6.

Good luck with it, hope your experience with AAS improves.

I seen your pics bro. We are very much alike regarding genetics. Like I said, my diet has been great up until 2 weeks ago when I got sick. I know. TERRIBLE timing! I'm 99.9% positive that my test is good. I just didn;t realize that diet had so much to do with it. I was just looking over my workout chart. I know GAY. But I got one. Im up 20lbs on everything at the same reps. I started out with 140lbs for example on my bench. 6 sets of 15. Today I did the same with 160lbs. I know, I know its not that much. But, you know what? My chest isn't growing OUT too much but, it REALLY is filling outward. (area wise) you know what I mean? I didn't realize it till just this moment. The reason Im so wondering is because Im not feeling the sides that everyone says I should be feeling. Maybe Im just LUCKY!!! I gonna pm you and tell you something REAL interesting. You'll LOVE IT!!!!!! If you even care.
    Actually you WONT be sending him a PM...... You dont have enough post yet. LOL sorry

Good to see you calmed down a little and looking at the big pictures now.

Sides? What sides? I think I got 2 or 3 zits on my back but that's about it except for the increased libido and I dont consider that a side but a bonus.

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    I seen your pics bro. We are very much alike regarding genetics. Like I said, my diet has been great up until 2 weeks ago when I got sick. I know. TERRIBLE timing! I'm 99.9% positive that my test is good. I just didn;t realize that diet had so much to do with it. I was just looking over my workout chart. I know GAY. But I got one. Im up 20lbs on everything at the same reps. I started outwith 140lbs for example on my bench. 6 sets of 15. Today I did the same with 160lbs. I know, I know its not that much. But, you know what? My chest isn't growing OUT too much but, it REALLY is filling outward. (area wise) you know what I mean? I didn't realize it till just this moment. The reason Im so wondering is because Im not feeling the sides that everyone says I should be feeling. Maybe Im just LUCKY!!! I gonna pm you and tell you something REAL interesting. You'll LOVE IT!!!!!! If you even care.
    Btw, if you're bulking and looking at increasing your strength try decreasing reps to 6-10, 8 even, and 4 sets. You should be able to bump that 160 up a bit and when you get 4x8 up the weight. Obviously you'll need more exercises in your whole chest workout, but keep the same setXrep scheme for your compounds. Isolation exercises like flies and smaller muscle groups like triceps you can up the rep range to 10-15.

Just something that works for me, I know you didn't ask about it.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    the amps looked exactly like the ones i had, and i have a feeling i got them from the same source as you, and they msg and expiration is written in a different ink than the rest of the amp that should rub off. there are a lot of good fakes with iranians so i guess u just have to go with how u feel..

Quote Originally Posted by sixxer View Post
    Btw, if you're bulking and looking at increasing your strength try decreasing reps to 6-10, 8 even, and 4 sets. You should be able to bump that 160 up a bit and when you get 4x8 up the weight. Obviously you'll need more exercises in your whole chest workout, but keep the same setXrep scheme for your compounds. Isolation exercises like flies and smaller muscle groups like triceps you can up the rep range to 10-15.

Just something that works for me, I know you didn't ask about it.
    Well I might not have asked bro but, thanks for that. I'm not really trying to bulk as much as I am trying to gain harder, leaner mass that will stay. Thats the reason for such high reps and 6 sets. I will take your advice though and up the weight and lower the reps. Thanks for that bro!

Wrong I was. Just took longer than I thought to work. I was expecting a much different feeling too. ****ing noobs!

UPDATE, see the little handle looking thing on the LOGO. DEAD give away. THESE ARE FAKE! I talked with a Mod and he said the manufacturer told him last year that they NEVER had their LOGO like that. See Im NOT crazy. Well I am, but I got ****ed too. Every amp I got is JUNK!!!

The good gains I have made in the last 10 weeks have been all me and my superior genetics. So am I pissed? Not really, I learned that with serious training and a good diet, I personally can make excellent gains. Now to get some REAL gear and maybe someday soon I can look like Big Kuntry!
    Last edited by Test Junkie; 04-27-2010 at 12:08 AM.

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    haha roid rage it must be working bra !!

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    haha roid rage it must be working bra !!
    Read my last post. Its junk bro. Its being sorted out right now but , IT IS DEFINITELY NO GOOD!

number28 is offline Associate Member
    What gains are we talking about in terms of
    numbers, weight gain and bf lost?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i bet hes not spending enough time in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i bet hes not spending enough time in the gym
    I'll bet you even more that you dont know what you are talking about. My bench has gone from 6 sets of 10 with 170 to 4 sets of 10 with 170 and 3 sets of 8 with 200. This has been in the last 3 weeks. I tend to work out AT LEAST 1 and a half hours a day EVERY day. But usually 2 hrs. Keep your uninformed opinions to yourself would ya?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I'm not sure if ya'll are done with the back and forth but......

.I will tell you test from IRAN is the strongest stuff that I have ever come across, unfortunately it was not amps you have posted!

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    What gains are we talking about in terms of
    numbers, weight gain and bf lost?

I started out this cycle with tbol for 6 weeks and gained 15 lbs. When I dropped the tbol I lost 5 lbs and havent gained another pound since but, have dropped some bf. Not any idea what %.

Listen, this is not a debate. If you have Iranies with a logo that looks like a gravy ladle instead of a bowl, then you got fake Amps. The manufacturer has said that they NEVER used that logo, therefore they DID NOT come from them. Simple as that. I will post a pic to how you.

See how it looks like there is a little handle on the "bowl". Also the NO should be No. Another way to tell they're fake. As I said I been pinning 1 1/2 ccs every 3rd day for 4 weeks now and still haven't gotten any sex drive increase or gained any weight. Do you realize thats more than a gram of test a week?

Im sorry I come off as an asshole but, I am REALLY sick of people telling me Im not training hard enough or eating enough. I posted pics up on a different board and 4 people said they were fake, including a Mod, who is taking care of the matter now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iranian Batch 5028 5030 and 6035-2010-04-03-58489.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information