dock holliday is offline Associate Member

Question Another Customs?

what is the best way to have gear sent to you?

EMS, registered, or un-registered?

bump

come on guys. i'll make it even simpler. to have a better chance of having an item pass thru customs should i not have it tracked? i've heard that customs were less likely to open a non registered or EMS package compared to an unregistered (no tracking number).

just thought you guys would have some educated imput. thanks. last time i ask.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    yea lets post our secrets up for everyone to know and start watching for

and hockeyguy44, you can go fuk yourself

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    yea lets post our secrets up for everyone to know and start watching for

and hockeyguy44, you can go fuk yourself
    omg, there are really only two options. 1. no tracking, or 2. tracking.

it's not a "holy secret" to how i should request my order to be shipped. get over yourself.

what is the point of being on this site if i can't learn????

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i would never sign for anything if that helps

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    DO NOT SIGN.. ever EVER! these arent words to the wise.. these are words from experience

smiler is offline Senior Member
    most of us are happy to help. but when guys come on hear with no respect and act like children, the "meat-heads" or whatever other insults have been thrown around.... well we prolly prefer to to help those that seem to have a little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy44 View Post
    just a bunch of mindless meat heads on here, i ask Qs they laugh or dont respond, just a bunch of meat sticks who care only about themselves
    you truly are a sad little soul.. you should probably eat more quality foods to satiate that lil hunger you have inside of you causing you to act a fool.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy44 View Post
    just a bunch of mindless meat heads on here, i ask Qs they laugh or dont respond, just a bunch of meat sticks who care only about themselves
    Hopefully you will find somewhere else to go play then. Please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and dont forget to cancel your account.

Remember, sometimes it takes a while to get an answer because not everyone is on the same time zone, it was the weekend and a Holiday weekend.

Also there is a large majority here who do NOT use any AAS, they are here for education. I read this site off and on for probably 2 years before getting on HRT. Some people dont have an opinion due to never doing it, having local sources, home brew so dont always expect an answer right away. BE patient.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Remember, sometimes it takes a while to get an answer because not everyone is on the same time zone, it was the weekend and a Holiday weekend.

Also there is a large majority here who do NOT use any AAS, they are here for education. I read this site off and on for probably 2 years before getting on HRT. Some people dont have an opinion due to never doing it, having local sources, home brew so dont always expect an answer right away. BE patient.
    i like your post just before this one soooo much better!

Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    i like your post just before this one soooo much better!
    LOL, yeah but it was not to the OP. I dont think Hockey44 will be around long. I have read a few of his post and they all seem to be the same. Im sure if one or two more people where to report him (the little red triangle on the right side of his post) he will be gone that much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL, yeah but it was not to the OP. I dont think Hockey44 will be around long. I have read a few of his post and they all seem to be the same. Im sure if one or two more people where to report him (the little red triangle on the right side of his post) he will be gone that much sooner.
    sweet, never knew bout that triangle.... done, peace

thanks guys for your help. i apologize for being impatient. the lesson learned is to not sign.

if i was not giving proper respect earlier when i responded to twotimer, i apologize for being a dick. another lesson learned.
    Last edited by dock holliday; 04-04-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Dee312 is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you this. . .if it gets here, your good. If you get home and there is a slip for you to pick up/sign for your parcel, you are g2g. There isnt a swat team waiting for you to show up at local p.o. and take you down in parking lot. If you can avoid registered, certified or express (all which has to be signed for) then avoid, but if it gets here, your clear.
    Last edited by Dee312; 04-04-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    DO NOT SIGN.. ever EVER! these arent words to the wise.. these are words from experience
    I suggest ^^^^ dude reread what Tia said here. i also used to think "sign no biggie" but I know to listen to Tia now. see where he says from experience ? I gotta a good feeling he knows what he's talken bout. wont ever sign again! period! thanks Tia

Did you notice i said..

... think about that.. im not blowing smoke lol

you all THINK YOUR SAFE.. but believe me.. the day you get a "Knock n' Talk" on your door... outta the blue when they have a warrant to search your house as your getting ready to goto the gym.. YEAH.. cops arent stupid.. they see a TON OF SHIT.. they are just.. PATIENT they had 3 years of data on me before they even let me know they had been watching me..
    they had pics/ documentation/ witnesses .. it was unreal..

Did you notice i said..

you all THINK YOUR SAFE.. but believe me.. the day you get a "Knock n' Talk" on your door... outta the blue when they have a warrant to search your house as your getting ready to goto the gym.. YEAH.. cops arent stupid.. they see a TON OF SHIT.. they are just.. PATIENT they had 3 years of data on me before they even let me know they had been watching me..
    it would be very interesting to see some kinda thread about bad L.E. experiences. you know like what happened, what coulda been avoided (like signing 4 a pkg) just all info. how could this be done without breaking rules or even worse, giving away secrets wrong eyes reading it, or whatever.... hmm any ideas?

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Did you notice i said..

How did everything turn out????

Thread Information