fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Dbol only plz read

I know that dbol only is contraindicated but if gains from dbol alone is unkeepable I believe then that dbol is useless even with test since its gains are temporary as well also I dont understand how for ex a dbol only cause shutdown as say a dbol,test prop,tren cycle it doesnt make any sense

mad dogs is offline Banned
    most dbol only users are newbies ,this tends to lead to there diet being off ,poor training ,no pct knowagle ,they just want a fast fix ,now i belive that is you know what your doing you can get some nice lean gains from dbol only ,but the sides of low sex drive,gyno,hair loss ect can be the down fall ,dbol or anadrol is good for kick starting as you may well know due to it kicking in fast ,it just give that edge for fast gains while one waits for the long ester to kick in ,i have done a couple of blast cycle like this -

weeks 1-4 75mgs dbol ed

weks 1-4 50mg winny ed

week 1-4 .5mg adex eod

gains were good for a short cycle but i wouldent advise anyone on doing the above cycle.

bowwow is offline Junior Member
    Not a vet by any means... But isn't the popular use of Dbol is to kick start a cycle the first couple of weeks? I don't believe anybody using it in a stack such as the one you've posted intend on Dbol being the staple.

(edit) Mad Dogs beat me to it... LOL

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad dogs View Post
    most dbol only users are newbies ,this tends to lead to there diet being off ,poor training ,no pct knowagle ,they just want a fast fix ,now i belive that is you know what your doing you can get some nice lean gains from dbol only ,but the sides of low sex drive,gyno,hair loss ect can be the down fall ,dbol or anadrol is good for kick starting as you may well know due to it kicking in fast ,it just give that edge for fast gains while one waits for the long ester to kick in ,i have done a couple of blast cycle like this -

weeks 1-4 75mgs dbol ed

weks 1-4 50mg winny ed

week 1-4 .5mg adex eod

gains were good for a short cycle but i wouldent advise anyone on doing the above cycle.
    When you are talking about good gains how much are you refering to

mad dogs is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    When you are talking about good gains how much are you refering to
    low carb diet ,hight protein ,am looking at 5-7lbs while maybe droping 1-2% in body and hardning up from the winny.

Thread Information