lordoftheoctagon is offline Junior Member

Exclamation question about running first cycle with sus250

i just started my first cycle with sus250 and i was wondering about injections. since its my first cycle should i be injecting once a week like ive been doing? ( its my 2nd week so ive only taken a total of 500mg) or should i be injecting 2 twice a week? so 250 a week or 500 a week? anybody care to help? please let me know. thanks

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    250 twice a week at min. Should be eod for best results though.

beachbum11 is offline New Member
    This is a major issue among many people, but I've done many sust cycles with great success, which is why I have stayed with it. I tried the EOD and 2x/wk only to get sust flu after 3 weeks of build up effect...got it every week thereafter...and it sucked...2 days down with flu each week. I can only use it 1 time a week and I shoot at 500 with excellent results. People argue about the blood being stable due to the other esters, but IMO I don't think there is enough in the other compounds to do much anyway.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    might be good to split each amp into two shots and shoot every other day, just my thaught, could be a dumbass one tho... i think every other way with a whole amp is a little over kill for first cycle with the stuff

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    every other day * , not way

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on my first cycle doing 500mg of sus250 a week, injecting 1ml twice a week every 3.5 days and noticing good results. I'm no expert but this is my experience and it's working well for me. Testflu seems to come and go but it's nothing that bad that it affects me that much in the gym. 5th week in with dbol to kickstart and good deit and iv gained 5.5kgs... Lovin it!

Thread Information