beachbum11 is offline New Member

from stacking to just a single test cycle?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has gone from stacking cycle to only using say test e for a cycle? The only cycle I've done as a single compound was when I started years ago, but I'd like to just try that again if it will work? Been on multiple compound cycles for 5-6 years at 1 per year...sometimes 2. Any thoughts? Also, I've only done compounds such as sust/eq/deca /dbol , winny, test e

Come on vets..this is for you! 22 views in an hour so i see the interest here..I'm sure we'd all like to know this one b/c once we find somrthing that works we tend to stay with it... maybe too long..is this bad practice? Namely with sust and eq?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If a single compound works for you then of course you can run it again, there is nothing set in stone to say you have to stack compounds together.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    try out test E or C at a resonable dosage and find out

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    on occasion i will do a test cyp or test prop cycle only. usually around a gram or a gram and a half. every time I run a test only cycle I wonder why I dont do it more often.
    I have looked really good on test prop at 1400 mg a wk
    plus it is really cost effective, test is usually the cheapest stuff around.

Any idea what I'd have to use on sust or test e? I usually run those on stack at 4-500, and never went above 500 with good results. I really don't want to get up in the gram area. I like sust due to no bloat for me...test e seems to make me a bit puffy in the face

Any more opinions on this?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well im gaining on 250mg trt test e at the mo, if tht helps you out at all. would have cycled at 500-875mg b4 and didnt gain as much as now

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    single test cycles after stacking are still effective it just dpeends what your goals are. you might not gain as much mass on a bulk but im currently using 500 test to cut down just to maintain muscle and it seems to be working well. looking more ripped every week and im confident that ill look bigger and fuller when i carb up

Thread Information