Thread: I Need help

Machine2K is offline New Member

Red face I Need help

Hello sorry for creating this thread if im doing something wrong, but im not very computer literate so my brother is typing this for me.

My name is Kris im from Australia im 6"5 108kg lean muscle.

I recently did a short 6 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate , Deca and Anadrol .

Test e - 2ml week
    Deca - 2ml week
    Anadrol 50mg day x 5 days

When i was on this cycle I notice good gains, and was very horny all the time from the Enanthate , I have made some good gains and was happy with them.

But.. like alot of people, I didnt not research this stuff properly and went Gunho into "wanting to get big", I did not look into the side effects of deca, test e, anadrol or anything, i just shoved whatever I had on hand into my body, and it was working "for a while..."

It has been about 3 weeks since my last jab of test/deca.

I STUPIDLY did not run any PCT throughout cycle and there was about a week gap off cycle before I could get my hands on any PCT products.

I have Arimidex , Nolvadex and Pregnyl on hand and have been doing 20mg ed of nolvadex for about 2 weeks on its own, then I managed to get my hand on arimidex and Pregnyl,

This is my problem, I have serious loss of sex drive, and cannot maintain and rarely get an erection it is really playing on my mind, and I cant take much more of it, I had a blood test 2 weeks ago and the Dr said my testosterone was low (.6?) or something but not that low, so I took another one yesterday and im waiting on the results.

I have had sex once since being on the gear and my erection wont maintain and when is hard is not really hard at all.

It has been quiet some time now, before I started the nolva I managed to get my hands on some ZEUS, horny goat weed, Androbolin and vitamin e, and i was smashing them every day with no increase.

Can someone please help me as to where i should go from here. I got recommended a dosage of 5000UI of Pregnyl per week, and have since been through this and its been a week now and i feel no increase in sex drive my testicles may be a little larger but im not really 100 percent sure.

I just want to get my sex drive and erection back, and next time i will research AAS and everything about it, before i start my next cycle.

To recap, on hand I have
    Nolvadex 20mg (genuine brand)
    Genox (nolvadex) replica 20mg
    Arimidex
    HCG Pregnyl
    ZEUS Test booster tablets
    Horny goat weed
    Vitamin E
    ANdrobolin suppliment tabs.

Can someone please help me, I have been to a Dr who told me to take the pregnyl and nolva, which i have been doing but im seeing little result if any, and the dr couldnt tell me too much as he was being watched by big brother.

I know I am stupid for doing what I did, the way I did, and your probably sick to death of these posts, but I really dont know what to do, sometimes i feel like throwing in the towel.

Can someone please help me.

K.

Machine2K is offline New Member
    anybody?

durak is offline Member
    lol...

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Why don't u just tell a doctor

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Get some clomid from AAR the site sponsor and have it overnighted. Run the clomid @ 100mg a day for a week then 50mg a day for 3 weeks. Not sure how long youve been taking the nolva but I'd say continue to take 20mg a day till you run out.

Disclaimer: I don't know shit but figured I'd try to help in case no one else does.

Thread Information