JohnGB is offline New Member

Genuine Clomid or not?

Hi,

I recently ordered a small quantity of Clomid from a supplier to see if they are genuine before ordering any steroids from them. I ordered 20 tablets of Clomiphene (Brand : Ovinum by Biomed). However when they arrived they were packaged loose in a bag with the leaflet attached (in arabic). Bit concerned as to why they didnt send it in original packaging in blister packs, concerned about if they are fakes and also about expiry dates etc. I emailed the supplier who said this is their policy for all products that they need to be taken out of packaging before being sent. Ive put some pictures on, can anyone let me know if this is common practice to send loose and also if these look genuine?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Genuine Clomid or not?-24032010338-001.jpg   Genuine Clomid or not?-24032010341-001.jpg   Genuine Clomid or not?-24032010337-001.jpg  

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Never seen them.

Get your "source" verified by a willing staff member here.

JohnGB is offline New Member
    Dont mean to be dumb but not used site before how do i contact a staff member regarding supplier?

go with ar-r for clomid

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    For source checking you need to be here longer with more posts. I forget exact amount but its stickied.

mad dogs is offline Banned
    there legit ,i have the same ones - good stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Genuine Clomid or not?-p2227_05-04-10.jpg  

Thread Information