6802steven is offline New Member

Cycle help !!!!!

hi guys i read this forum time and time again hopin for an answer before i post my thread but no joy so maybe somone can help me so hear i go.

i work ofshore on an oil rig and im wantin to start a cycle but with me only bean able to take oral away with me im not sure what type of cycle to do so please can anyone help. ? thanks

mad dogs is offline Banned
    ananavr would be a good choocie ,60mgs per day for 6-10 weeks ,nolvadex and clomid pct for full recovery.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    the only oral only cycle I would consider is anavar at least 50 mg a day. other then that I think you would be taking two steps forward and three back.

mad dogs is offline Banned
    ^^^ tbol is another option.

6802steven is offline New Member
    ok thanks im gyno prone so should i be taking tomoxifen while on them i only need to look at gear and start to get sesitive nipples. thanks agin guys

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 6802steven View Post
    ok thanks im gyno prone so should i be taking tomoxifen while on them i only need to look at gear and start to get sesitive nipples. thanks agin guys
    Aromasin is a good choice while on cycle. 10ED unless it gets worse. But honestly, maybe stay away unless you are absolutely sure you are will to accept future concequenses of running without test.

Thread Information