ak3179 is offline Junior Member

Test E Dbol cycle help

I was wanting some help on my cycle. I am going to run 30mg ED of dbol for 5 weeks and then I was only going to run 250mg of test E EW for 12 weeks. I hear a lot of diffrent things about running test e and some say that I have to run it at 500mg EW and some say that for my first cycle that i can get away with only running 250mg EW. I just want to get some opinions before I start my cycle. I have nolva and proviron for my pct also. I was going to run my nolva at 10mg ED for 4 weeks and run my proviron at 25mg ED for 3 weeks. Any thoughts would really be appreciated. Thanks for everyones time.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why run 250mg ew for 12 weeks? not worth shutting yourself down for that dose?

Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why run 250mg ew for 12 weeks? not worth shutting yourself down for that dose?

Stats?
    6'1
    10%BF
    Lifting 4-5 days a week
    diet is pretty good, 420grams protein, 250grams carbs, 83grams of fat and about 3500-4000 calories a day
    Thanks for taking the time to help out a little
    Last edited by ak3179; 04-06-2010 at 03:33 PM.

JScondition is offline Member
    I am assuming you are using the dbol to kickstart the test cycle and not starting test after the 5 wks of dbol. If you are going to run a low dose of test bc it's your first cycle the lowest I would go is 400mg/wk.

c-Z
    As stated above I agree to that. lowest test dose i would ever run is 400 as well... You still never answered why such a low dose? Guys run trt doses at that

Quote Originally Posted by JScondition View Post
    I am assuming you are using the dbol to kickstart the test cycle and not starting test after the 5 wks of dbol. If you are going to run a low dose of test bc it's your first cycle the lowest I would go is 400mg/wk.
    yea was only going to run the dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. I was going to run 500mg ew but then someone had told me that i could go with 250mg ew forstarting out. I really did not think that was a good idea at all i just wanted to get more opinions. I will run the test at 500mg ew for 12 weeks then. Do u think I can run the dbol longer or would it be pointless to do so and what do u think of the pct? Thanks again for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    As stated above I agree to that. lowest test dose i would ever run is 400 as well... You still never answered why such a low dose? Guys run trt doses at that
    well i had originally planned on running 500mg ew for 12 weeks and then I was told by a couple of people that I could go with 250mg ew. I didnt thinkit was a good idea at all i just wanted to get more opinions on it.

c-Z
    You have to take the ester into concern too. Its not exactly 250mgs. Its is less... So what you would be running would be what a trt patient runs practically. Which is used to get their levels to a normal range....

Thread Information