Thread: Hgh

jaydukes is offline New Member

Hgh

Ok this is my plan of action. I stopped lifting cause I bought a house and there was a lot of work to be done so i gained some weight not a lot but just around my gut. I want to be shredded again! My plan is to hit anavar 50mg ed and T-3 for 6-8 weeks. After I'm done that and back to where I want to be i'm gonna hit the gear! HGH 4 iu's a day two in the morning and two in the afternoon,800mg Test Eth,600mg Deca ,30mg anavar ed,and t-3. I'm gonna get the growth with the insulin in it but if I can't how much should I take with each iu? I don't know to much about growth but I have friends that do. I want to know how much t-3 a day I should take and if 4iu's a day is enough. I'm 6' 195lbs 13% bf also 24 yrs old. Let me know if this is a good plan? This will be my first time on growth as well. The kit I'm gettin has 126 iu's in it. I think I may need two kits i'm not sure? Let me know guys!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hope u do know about slin or ull end up dead !no joke!and probably ull need 2 kits ???bor if ur not runnin GH a minimum of 3 months dont bother!it tkae 2 1/2 3 months till u start seeing some difference .after tht is when the gaina dna ll benefits start rollin along .fatloss ,size ,skin tone ligaments and tendodn repair .etc .better know what ur gettin into .

I'll get all the specifics before I do it trust me. I was just wanted to get all the details from the guys on here since there is so many guys on here to give me even more advice. By the way this is BigPete I had to change my name cause I forgot my password and I got a new computer...

bump

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    BigN is right i bought 4 kits for my cycle...you need to run it atleast 3 months..i'm running mine 20 weeks maybe 24..haven't debied yet..Madmax..

bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    jay bro thers only a handfull of us on here with GH knowledge ,what more u wanna know ??MAD is knowleadgable on this and so ami as ive been lookin into this now for the last 7 months since i strated .

Thread Information