Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looking for tips on first TREN ACE cycle

MMAngry is offline Junior Member

Looking for tips on first TREN ACE cycle

This is my first cycle ever. I trust my source but I didn't get details on the concentrations of the Tren . My buddy is a little tough to reach at times, and he was just a middle-man, although I know that the source is a professional athlete and took my stats into account when he told my friend the 1cc once or twice a week. I'm confident this is good shit.

I was just told that I can do 1cc once or twice a week, depending how I feel. I know there's a lot more to know, and I plan on getting details... but I feel like I can start the cycle now as long as I stay with one injection a week.

Having said that, I read a little on here about estrogen issues and wanted to know more about this. I didn't plan on stacking this cycle. I want to know if this is acceptable. I was wondering what people do to remain healthy that doesn't include a stack, ie. nutrition and/or medicine. I just don't want to get carried away stacking on my first cycle.

Does anyone have any nutrition/medicinal advice while taking Tren ACE? Is it true that it keeps you up at night?

Thanks in advance.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You have absolutely no clue what you're doing. Tren is the strongest steroid and also carries the most side effects. You should never run tren by itself, it should be stacked with test. It can give you prolactin sides. You may start lactating. Try explaining that to your girl.

Read the stickies at the top of the page. Research, research, research. Most guys at the gym have no fvcking idea of what they're doing. Research for yourself first.

Don't take this!!!! You'll fck yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You have absolutely no clue what you're doing. Tren is the strongest steroid and also carries the most side effects. You should never run tren by itself, it should be stacked with test. It can give you prolactin sides. You may start lactating. Try explaining that to your girl.

Read the stickies at the top of the page. Research, research, research. Most guys at the gym have no fvcking idea of what they're doing. Research for yourself first.

Don't take this!!!! You'll fck yourself up.
    Thanks for the post. I was worried about whether it was bad to take it without anything.

I just looked at the stickies, and I've already run a search ... I'll have to search some more, but can you tell me what is typical to "run" with Tren ACE?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    CGB is right as usual.

What are your stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf%
    years training?
    Pct knowledge?

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAngry View Post
    can you tell me what is typical to "run" with Tren ACE?
    Hmm...

Here is your typical line up for an aggressive cycle such as tren

Tren Ace - must be injected every day
    Test prop - must be injected every day
    Masteron prop - must be injected every day
    sterile oil - must be injected every day to reduce pain from highly concentrated gear
    Arimidex - every day
    Caber - On hand to use if necessary.
    Clenbuterol - On and off cycling
    Human chorionic gonadotropin - subcutaneous injections worked in during cycle or maybe near end.
    tamoxifen citrate - every day during pct
    clomiphene - every day

You are in way over your head with trenbolone bro.
    Last edited by zaneisgreat; 04-09-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    CGB is right as usual.

What are your stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf%
    years training?
    Pct knowledge?
    6' 2" 225#
    around 15%
    over 10 years weight training and 5 martial arts
    post cycle training? whatever will keep me healthy? No idea...
    CBG? can you elaborate on what you know here?

thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat View Post
    Hmm...

sterile oil - must be injected every day to reduce pain from highly concentrated gear
    Arimidex - every day
    Human chorionic gonadotropin - subcutaneous injections worked in during cycle or maybe near end.
    clomiphene - every day

Dude, c'mon... buzz off

D7M
    Blog Entries
    6' 2" 225#
    around 15%

thanks for the post
    PCT refers to post cycle therapy --namely, the use of SERMS to restore HPTA. '

Don't cycle yet.

Just keep reading and asking questions, you have a lot to learn, bro.

Dude, c'mon... buzz off
    I answered your question as seriously as I could. Trenbolone is a top-tier AAS.... that being said, people take this drug seriously and build serious, fully-stacked cycles around it.

Not f^cking joking dude. Your friend is an idiot and you are asking for ten worlds of trouble by wanting to inject Trenbolone once every 7 days.

PCT refers to post cycle therapy --namely, the use of SERMS to restore HPTA. '

Don't cycle yet.

I've got a call into my guy ...

Ok, can you give a typical regimen?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    OK, the concentration of tren ace is usually either 75 or 100mg/ml BUT everyone is right bro you should be doing more research first once or twice a wk of tren ace? Only if you want zero gains, severe hormone fluctuations, and possibly gyno.

There is a reason why Tren ace needs to be inj every other day can you tell us why that is?? If not that shows me right there research needs to be done because you have done none.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    I've got a call into my guy ...

Ok, can you give a typical regimen?
    Sure, there you go:

Don't cycle yet.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    6' 2" 225#
    around 15%

thanks for the post
    Your of age and sound like you have good training experience. There is a lot to know before you take the plunge though. I don't mean to be a dick, but you need to spend some time researching about AAS.

Tren Ace is a fast esther which should be injected every day (ED). Most first cycles start with a slow esther which is injected twice a week.

Like I said, a lot to know. Post cycle therapy is PCT. This means taking certain compounds to help your body recover after a steroid cycle. Keep reading on here, read the stickies first, then search. If you have more questions ask. But please don't rush. Not something you want to do if you not educated yet.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Your of age and sound like you have good training experience. There is a lot to know before you take the plunge though. I don't mean to be a dick, but you need to spend some time researching about AAS.

Tren Ace is a fast esther which should be injected every day (ED). Most first cycles start with a slow esther which is injected twice a week.

Like I said, a lot to know. Post cycle therapy is PCT. This means taking certain compounds to help your body recover after a steroid cycle. Keep reading on here, read the stickies first, then search. If you have more questions ask. But please don't rush. Not something you want to do if you not educated yet.
    Ok, thanks.. I've got the shit in my 'fridge and don't even have the pins yet. I'm anxious to get started though.

Let me just ask you this: Since it's my first cycle, in your estimation I should be able to handle Tren Ace 2x/week (I have a call into what the concentration is) for 5 weeks. I don't think I have more than 10 injections but I could be wrong. Then, somewhere before or after my last injection I need to start up a PCT regimen, which usually consists of...... I have no idea... maybe you can share... I'll run a search.

Ok, thanks.. I've got the shit in my 'fridge and don't even have the pins yet. I'm anxious to get started though.

Let me just ask you this: Since it's my first cycle, in your estimation I should be able to handle Tren Ace 2x/week (I have a call into what the concentration is) for 5 weeks. I don't think I have more than 10 injections but I could be wrong. Then, somewhere before or after my last injection I need to start up a PCT regimen, which usually consists of...... I have no idea... maybe you can share... I'll run a search.

Tren ace needs to be inj at least every other day just inj smaller doses, and tren on the first cycle is not good. IMO you should slow it down a little bit the juices ain't going anywhere but ultimately its your decision.

Also do you have any Test to run with that tren, you kinow the thing that is the base of all cycles?? Unless you want ED I would look into that too.

OK, thats it for me this guys looking to be spoon fed -out

D7M
    Blog Entries
    You don't want to store your gear in the fridge. Keep it room temp away from sunlight...

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    ^x2....

Tren ace needs to be inj at least every other day just inj smaller doses, and tren on the first cycle is not good. IMO you should slow it down a little bit the juices ain't going anywhere but ultimately its your decision.

Also do you have any Test to run with that tren, you kinow the thing that is the base of all cycles?? Unless you want ED I would look into that too.
    No, I'm not following you on Test.. you're saying what I asked in teh OP, that I need to run something with this drug. You're saying I need a "base" injection to work with the Tren? If so... what are we talking about?

spoon fed? lol.. maybe...

Ok, I'll look around.. I don't think the stickies are that helpful though

yeesh.. just took it outta the fridge and put it in a cabinet... glad i made this thread

You're saying I need a "base" injection to work with the Tren?
    Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle.... meaning that no matter what steroid you pick to run, you should also run testosterone with it as well.

I.E. if someone told me that they are going to run some Dbol , I would automatically assume that they are running testosterone with it as well...

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle.... meaning that no matter what steroid you pick to run, you should also run testosterone with it as well.

I.E. if someone told me that they are going to run some Dbol, I would automatically assume that they are running testosterone with it as well...
    Thanks dude.. I won't be starting my cycle yet. Still looking for a general thread that lays out everything you need to consider.

I'm a bigger dude looking to cut down... that's why my friend got me this Tren ACE. I did Clen pills a year ago from the roid store and it worked some. Obviously this a large jump.

Let me just ask you this: Since it's my first cycle, in your estimation I should be able to handle Tren Ace 2x/week (I have a call into what the concentration is) for 5 weeks. I don't think I have more than 10 injections but I could be wrong.
    Pin. Tren . Every. Day.

5 week cycle = 35 injections. That being said, most people would recommend running tren a little longer than 5 weeks.

Then, somewhere before or after my last injection I need to start up a PCT regimen, which usually consists of...... I have no idea... maybe you can share...
    Consisting of Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs). That most popular and *highly* field tested combo would be Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) and clomiphene. You run these two drugs for around 4 weeks... tapering down the doses as you get closer to the last week.

While we are already spoon-feeding you.... you should pick up some Tesosterone Propionate . You run this with your Trenbolone .

Because you will be running testosterone ... you need to pick up an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). There are a handful to pick from but I would suggest anastrozole(arimidex ). It is not too strong which is perfect because people don't usually shoot as much testosterone on a trenbolone cycle.

LoL. You thought I was joking about all these other things you will be taking. Most would agree that cutting these basics out is NOT an option. You have more drugs to pick up.

I'm a bigger dude looking to cut down... that's why my friend got me this Tren ACE. I did Clen pills a year ago from the roid store and it worked some. Obviously this a large jump.
    Ya, I just wanna see you do well. I know what it is like to have some of the gear on hand... it is pretty exciting but just don't rush into things. Contrary to what the majority of people think, I believe trenbolone could be used *very successfully* by a first-timer but it would undoubtedly be testing in many ways.
    With proper research and a lot of mental preparation, the sky is the limit.

Thanks Zane

Ok mock regimen:

Tren ace 1/2 CC every day for *at least* 5 weeks. (concentration still to be determined and thus CC count may be adjusted)

Testosterone Propionate injection taken with Tren (quantity yet to be determined)

Arimidex also taken with Tren?? (quanity to be determined)

Towards end of cycle take the SLMR's

I guess these are all injections? If they are... YEESH.. but i'll do it.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You MUST NOT run tren in your first cycle, especially with your knowledge, in fact ever.... Why is anyone here giving this dude advice? he is still looking at using tren first ime around. No offense dude but start using the search tool "first cycle" read them all you should have an idea of what to do in time.

Ive been researching my tren cycle (not done yet) for over 12 months and dont plan to start it for about 6 more, this is serious man, get back to basics of a test only cycle but research it first

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You MUST NOT run tren in your first cycle, especially with your knowledge, in fact ever.... Why is anyone here giving this dude advice? he is still looking at using tren first ime around. No offense dude but start using the search tool "first cycle" read them all you should have an idea of what to do in time.

Ive been researching my tren cycle (not done yet) for over 12 months and dont plan to start it for about 6 more, this is serious man, get back to basics of a test only cycle but research it first
    Yeah I guess I won't start it yet... I already have the shit though.

Zane said that Tren first cycle is possible... why do you think it's a bad idea?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Zane is wrong, simple... you need to learn how your body handles the compounds individually and obviously with tren being one of the most serious steroids you could possible take, you need experience and knowledge before you jump into it. just start researching all the threads on tren and you will see what I mean when you read comments from the guys around here that really know thier sh*t, while youre at it read all the stickies, and first cycle threads, spend plenty of time there, then get to the diet section, post what you eat, learn about PCT then come and post your realistic proposed cycle with ALL details for the right people to critique, if you have done everything just right and researched enough, no changes should be needed, then you are ready to go.

Gonzo

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Hmm...

Arimidex - every day
    clomiphene - every day

i would never run any ancillaries w/ tren unless the individual is known to have that specific side where an AI is needed.. and i WOULD never run HCG w/ tren.. since HCG increases aromitization and tren has an insane affinity for the progest recepts.. thats like..a bad idea. that is also why i preach to people to run test lower than usual w/ tren rather than trying to rely on ancillaries such as caber/bromo and AI's ..

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    Zane is wrong, simple...
    Gonzo
    No. Zane isn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all recommending this cycle but without a doubt, someone could successfully do tren on their first cycle if they are prepared enough. That's all I'm arguing. Also, doing tren the first time around is not a waste either. Its not like shooting tren will be less effective the 2nd or 3rd go around just because you didn't do your 'run-of-the-mill' dbol + test only sellout cycle.

That being said...the kind of preparation and extra on-cycle time devoted to accessing sides and dealing with them and gear administration would be ridiculous and overwhelming to most people though. Researching and preparing yourself to hit 8-10 different injection spots for safe rotations is an intimidating task alone.

No. Zane isn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all recommending this cycle but without a doubt, someone could successfully do tren on their first cycle if they are prepared enough. That's all I'm arguing. Also, doing tren the first time around is not a waste either. Its not like shooting tren will be less effective the 2nd or 3rd go around just because you didn't do your 'run-of-the-mill' dbol + test only sellout cycle.
    i concur.. sometimes the best cycle is a small simple compound cocktail..
    like 200mg each of tren/test/mast

im so sick of so many people parroting .. test first and test is best..

hell even nark advocated a test/nor/DHT cycle at minimal doses for a moderate run time for a first cycle.. and he was a knowledgeable lil bastrd

too many FVCKING BOARD NORMS on this sight.. drives me nuts.. im bout ready to grab a shot gun n' go parrot huntin

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is just a disaster. OP, please don't touch steroids for a long time (until you actually know what the hell you're doing).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This thread is just a disaster. OP, please don't touch steroids for a long time (until you actually know what the hell you're doing).
    Ohhhh...dont jump on the band wagon until you read the entire thread..

this thread is not a disaster, infact it had quite an educational tangent..

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i concur.. sometimes the best cycle is a small simple compound cocktail..
    like 200mg each of tren /test/mast

im so sick of so many people parroting .. test first and test is best..

hell even nark advocated a test/nor/DHT cycle at minimal doses for a moderate run time for a first cycle.. and he was a knowledgeable lil bastrd

too many FVCKING BOARD NORMS on this sight.. drives me nuts.. im bout ready to grab a shot gun n' go parrot huntin
    damn Tai..... hmmm high tren run again???? lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    damn Tai..... hmmm high tren run again???? lol j/k
    i wish.. i have been natty for 2years and probably will stay that way for quite some time.. .. i ran enough gear for about 4 years straight to last me till im in my late 30's

i would never run any ancillaries w/ tren unless the individual is known to have that specific side where an AI is needed.. and i WOULD never run HCG w/ tren.. since HCG increases aromitization and tren has an insane affinity for the progest recepts.. thats like..a bad idea. that is also why i preach to people to run test lower than usual w/ tren rather than trying to rely on ancillaries such as caber/bromo and AI's ..
    nice thanks... i want to try to minimize injections. nothing set in stone, i need to hear back about concentrations. but I'm thinking: tren /test prop/mast prop daily. I will do small injections based on concentration, lets say 25 cc Tren to start. I'll do this for around 6 weeks. What kind of counts (like how much) should I be looking at for testosterone and masteron prop? If you don't mind me asking...

I'm not really following you guys on the "ancillaries" debate. Do you think I will be OK with what I said above and then a PCT regimen?

nice thanks... i want to try to minimize injections. nothing set in stone, i need to hear back about concentrations. but I'm thinking: tren /test prop/mast prop daily. I will do small injections based on concentration, lets say 25 cc Tren to start. I'll do this for around 6 weeks. What kind of counts (like how much) should I be looking at for testosterone and masteron prop? If you don't mind me asking...

I'm not really following you guys on the "ancillaries" debate. Do you think I will be OK with what I said above and then a PCT regimen?
    you need to STOP ASKING QUESTIONS and start RESEARCHING via SEARCH BUTTON.. you are asking elementary questions that most NOOBS can answer.. your no where near ready.. you have ALOT OF reading to do before you even look at a syringe..
    start in the educational section first.. read all you can.. get a basis of the following
    Esters
    SERMS
    AI's
    nors
    dhts
    testosterone
    halflife/active life
    proper run duration for each hormone as well as DOSAGES and Administration times

then after you acquire a BASIC KNOWLEDGE of exogenous hormones and proper usage .. compile a proper cycle.. and lay it and post it up for it to be critiqued .. until then you need to stop posting n' start reading

ok ok.. I admit I'm being a bit lazy here.. kinda tired.. think I'll call it quits for ze night.

Even though ... this is the QUESTION AND ANSWER FORUM bitches!!!! rofl
    Last edited by MMAngry; 04-09-2010 at 09:45 PM.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I think one reason most guys start with dbol and 2 or 3 shoots of cyp, enth or sust is that they are only injecting several times a week with a small amount. jumping into a tren /prop/masteron cycle will require a significant injection ED to be really effective.
    there is a natural progression to this thing. your first cycle and your going for an 2 or 3 cc injection everyday. you are going to need 6-8 injection spots. I run a tren/prop/mast cycle often. its a great cycle. but I inject in lats, pecs, delts, quads, quads and on occasion traps. I know where to hit each muscle so I dont hit a major vein or cause excess irritation. I did not learn this on my first cycle. I had my ass only on my first cycle because that was the only spot I had the nuts for.

brother it is like you just got your drivers permit and you want to get a 1000 cc sportbike. It is too much, your not ready for a cycle like this. do yourself a solid and get some test, deca and dbol at moderate doses and work your way up.
    hide that tren... maybe three or four cycles down the road you can use it properly.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ohhhh...dont jump on the band wagon until you read the entire thread..

this thread is not a disaster, infact it had quite an educational tangent..
    I did read the entire thread. My comment was about as sugar-coated as I could muster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information