GMAN(get"N"swole) is offline Junior Member

i have a lumpy ****in nipple

i need to act, and act quickly had the lump now for like 5 months and its getting alittle bigger every day, ive been doing alot of research on tamoxifen and it looks promising, but i would like suggestions

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Get letro from ar-r .

Looks like you shouldn't start that prohormone cycle you were speaking of.

yea ima take a break for a bit at least another month and just stick with some creatine for a bit.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Get on some letro immediately...

Taper up to 2.5mg/ed and stay there until you see enough of a reduction (OR) it's removed..

Get a bottle of tamoxifen (nolvadex ) to help with estrogen rebound once you're off the letro.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Get on some letro immediately...

Taper up to 2.5mg/ed and stay there until you see enough of a reduction (OR) it's removed..

Get a bottle of tamoxifen (nolvadex) to help with estrogen rebound once you're off the letro.
    would like to add taper down your letro as well

Peace

alright cool so i need to get a bottle of tamoxifen for when i get off letrozole ?

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    high dose Letro cycle is gonna suck the life out of you... seriously.

prepare yourself for it...

Since you have had this for around 5ish months, it simply might not go away. Surgery might be the only option.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN(get"N"swole) View Post
    i need to act, and act quickly had the lump now for like 5 months and its getting alittle bigger every day, ive been doing alot of research on tamoxifen and it looks promising, but i would like suggestions
    You may need LETROZOLE since it sounds like its serious now.
    Are you ON or OFF cycle?

alright cool so i need to get a bottle of tamoxifen for when i get off letrozole?
    Yes.

To reiterate what I previously wrote...

You will taper up letro to 2.5mg/ed and stay there until the lump subsides.. (if it doesn't subside then you still need to taper down + nolva... however, the only option for removal will be gyno-surgery..)

After that you taper down your letro, and begin to use nolvadex (tamox) to aid with the estrogen rebound that can happen after taking letro.

Your nolvadex dosage doesn't have to be high. 10mg - 20mg/ed should suffice, and will definitely block breast tissue receptors @ that dosage.

Hope that clears everything up bro,

-VM

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    **** letro. You need surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat View Post
    high dose Letro cycle is gonna suck the life out of you... seriously.

prepare yourself for it...

Since you have had this for around 5ish months, it simply might not go away. Surgery might be the only option.

SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME????what r u talkin about? im still on my cycle and i want to finish it, i only have 2 weeks left, and the lump isnt giant, just there and it bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    **** letro. You need surgery.
    WTF are you talking about?

he has a small lump under his nipple, he "needs" REVERSAL.

Not everyone has 3 - 6 grand to drop on unilateral gyno surgery....

SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME????what r u talkin about? im still on my cycle and i want to finish it, i only have 2 weeks left, and the lump isnt giant, just there and it bothers me.
    Letro eliminates 97% of all estrogen in your body.

Unfortunately, it's a popular misconception that having little to no estrogen makes you more manly. LOL.

The reality of the matter is that you feel pretty awful... almost depressed on it.

Letro has rough sides.. but by god, it's worth it to buy a 2 month supply for 70$ rather then just giving up and electing to blow ~5,000$...

Just my 0.02

-VM

Many people have had success reversing gyno with letro... I tried to do so myself about two years ago as a popular thread here describes to do so. When you get to mid to high doses in your system, you will simply feel T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. At best, it temporarily halted further gyno growth. I had surgery in Costa Rica. It cost me $1,800 (which is dirt cheap). The surgeon was very knowledgeable and the procedure went great.

letro doesnt work for everyone obviously but to just go schedule surgery like alpha suggest is crazy without trying a reversal

It does make you feel shitty you gotta deal with it I can tell you it worked excellent for me

Just because it didnt work for you alpha doesnt mean you have to discourage everyone asking about letro maybe you should pass up the letro threads

Peace

Many people have had success reversing gyno with letro... I tried to do so myself about two years ago as a popular thread here describes to do so. When you get to mid to high doses in your system, you will simply feel T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. At best, it temporarily halted further gyno growth. I had surgery in Costa Rica. It cost me $1,800 (which is dirt cheap). The surgeon was very knowledgeable and the procedure went great.
    Smart man! lol

-VM

Smart man! lol

-VM
    Actually it cost me $1,710 (10% discount for cash payment). I have a feeling i could have haggled/lowballed them and they would have accepted a slightly lower price.

This includes surgery (with full anesthesia), post op checkups, anti inflammatory, anti biotic, and as much pain killers/sleeping pills as needed to feel "comfortable" (i didn't use any). Also, the medical garment or compression vest was included with the $1710

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Letro eliminates 97% of all estrogen in your body.

-VM
    Letrozole does not eliminate 97% of all estrogen in your body, thats just ridiculous. Its 95-97% effective at inhibiting aromatase from converting androgens into estrogens.

All the surgeons in the USA wanted to do it for $7,000+

I'm convinced that they really were less knowledgeable in ways too.... I'm lean and my gyno was strictly glandular... I didn't have the huge fatty tits that they are probably used to dealing with.

Mine was strictly small masses under my nipps. Easy-peasy procedure. 7grand? LoL no.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Letro will knock it out. I've used tamox only and letro only both with success of ridding gyno. ar-r letro and tamox are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Letrozole does not eliminate 97% of all estrogen in your body, thats just ridiculous. Its 95-97% effective at inhibiting aromatase from converting androgens into estrogens.
    you are wrong bro letro will indeed eliminate estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    you are wrong bro letro will indeed eliminate estrogen
    Reread the post and tell me if im wrong again so I can hammer you for your lack of comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    You're absolutely right bro, sorry for my poor word choice

Glad you were able to clear that up

That's the one really good thing about steroid .com... there's really good post 'filtering' lol.

-VM

All the surgeons in the USA wanted to do it for $7,000+

I'm convinced that they really were less knowledgeable in ways too.... I'm lean and my gyno was strictly glandular... I didn't have the huge fatty tits that they are probably used to dealing with.

Mine was strictly small masses under my nipps. Easy-peasy procedure. 7grand? LoL no.
    ^^ x2 I would never elect to pay that much EVER. That's what 2nd and 3rd world countries are for!! hahaha.

I told my girl the other day that we should go to Philliphines or Thailand to get them done for like 2000$ - 2500$ US..... in comparison to the $3500 - 5000 we would be spending in Washington for the same surgery..

I mean honestly the difference in price literally pays for 2 people to go on vacation to one of these countries! absurd :P...

-VM

You're absolutely right bro, sorry for my poor word choice

Glad you were able to clear that up

That's the one really good thing about steroid .com... there's really good post 'filtering' lol.

-VM
    I guess everyone is missing the message. Im not trying to make a play on semantics...

Letrozole does not eliminate 97% of all estrogen in your body,thats just ridiculous.Letrozole does not eliminate estrogen in your body. Its 95-97% effective at inhibiting aromatase from converting androgens into estrogens.
    This is what I wrote. In other words, Letrozole does not lower your estrogen levels by 97%... that would be improbable. It binds to the enzyme aromatase and prevents it from converting androgens(steroids ) into estrogen. It is 97% effective at its job of binding to aromatase. It does not lower estrogen levels by 97%.

thanks guys for all your help i really appreciate it. i just ordered 1 bottle of letro, and i heard someone else say i need another bottle to taper down on as well, ima also get a bottle of tamoxifen for when i come off the letro. will i still be able to workout and do creatine while im on letro???

Thread Information