jtuner77 is offline Member

Clen X Ritalin X T3.....need help/guidance! LONG POST

What's up guys.

I have been lurking and rarely post but here is my situation.

Last year at my local gym I had a Cardio-fit and Cardio-point done.

The specs I got were as such. Best fat burning between 115-128, 27% BF at a weight of 220. 160 of that being mass, 60 fat, which I don't believe is correct but for all intensive purposes we will stick with those #'s. Did the caliper test in 7 spots. I know they can be very inaccurate.

About 4 years ago I had some Lipo of the pec(had gyno most of my adult life even before the few cycles I did) and stomach and flanks but I still have some loose skin/fat around the stomach and lower back and in those areas as well as in the pec, ass and inner thighs.

For some reason the plastic surgeon did not remove the gland and to be frank my chest doesn't look amazing but after working on it for a while it looks like a solid upper pectoral with some fat at the tip/bottom so it's either fat or just loose skin but I don't have the manboobs syndrome when wearing a T shirt anymore so I am semi happy.

I really am shooting to lose the weight and get down to 190-200 or hit 10-12% BF so at that rate with no muscle gain I would have to drop 33-37lbs.

So on to the real questions I have. Doc has me on Concerta aka Ritalin 36mg(I have adult ADD). I had heard of some cycle of mixing the Ritalin with Clen , T3 or Cytomel , Yohimbine. The article I found is this one http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabo...16_ritalin.htm

I started about last Sunday by taking 60MCG of AR-R Clen, 40MCG of T3, 1500mg of Taurine and my daily dose of a 36mg Concerta. I weighed about 228(over winter I was training with not much luck in the fat loss area cause I was doing cardio at a HR of 130bpm and doing basic P90x type circuit training and put on I would say 7lbs of muscle.) SO I figure I gained 7lbs of muscle and gained some fat too.

So over this week I had gotten down to 221-223 BUT here is the rub. Sitting doing my daily tasks with no workout at all I am now burning about 4000 calories a day at an average HR of 98-115bpm and taking in about 1800-2000 at a 60/25/15 split. Due to losing my job I can't afford a gym membership right now so I been biking my ass off just to burn some calories. Well today I went on about a 12 mile ride and my HR peaked for a minute or 2 at a HR of 190bpm(I have been told that having a HR of 190bpm is dam close to a heart attack zone.) It was averaging 150-170bpm during my bike ride which I am told around this range it is doing nothing for fat burn and only building up my cardiovascular endurance but the longer I train at that level the more my body will shift it's fat burning zone upward toward that #. Right now as I type this I am at about a HR of 100-110bpm and just walking or basic movement gets it up to 120-130bpm. To add to this I woke up at around 12pm today and am now writing this at 8:40 and by my Polar it says I have burned 5551 calories today(including my bike ride) and yesterday doing no physical exercise other then running errands I burned something like 4100-4200 calories with an average HR of 120bpm.

So what I am trying to do is burn the most amount of fat effectively without putting myself in major jeopardy. Also to note I have a high tolerance for stimulants/amphetamine as I used to take a lot of the real Xenadrine RFA-1's, straight Ephedra and used to make my own EFA stacks as well as do alot of Ecstasy back about 8-10 years ago. So I really don't feel the heart pounding like I used to. I know it's probably still there but I don't feel any heart fluttering or chest cramps of any sort.

I haven't followed this tutorial that I linked to a T. I just wake up take my Concerta, drink my Clen and T3 and eat my Taurine, eat my first meal of the day and away I go and eat 2-3 more times a day when I reality I should be eating my 5-6 mini meals to maintain muscle which I will start doing again tomorrow to avoid muscle loss.

I know that your HR and where it is, is reflective of burning fat vs. burning muscle and I obviously don't want to burn muscle. So back to the calories burned per day. Calories aren't just calories correct? In those calories burned # could be muscle correct and most likely is at these Heart Rates? If so should I take down my dosage of clen to like half and start from there?

Anyone that has tried this with success please give me some response. Serious non dickhead responses would be appreciated and please refrain from the ....go to the gym and cardio cardio cardio. I get it, I know it, I can't afford it otherwise I would be doing it. I usually do the elyptical or bike because my knees are shot from years of football, baseball and wrestling.

So fire away guys and hopefully I put this post in the right place.

Thanks.

Bump.....anyone, anyone?

Anybody????

Wow I can't believe no one has any insight into this at all.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody has responded probably because no one has tried it. I'm not really sure what you're asking for or what you are doing.

So you are taking a bunch of fat-burning compounds and doing some cardio? From the post, it sounds like you are just relying on the compounds to lose weight.

What's your diet look like?

If you lose any weight, a lot of it will be muscle.

Clen , T3 and/or DNP used by bodybuilders for a competition, I understand. But people relying on it to lose weight when there bodyfat is plus 20% is ridiculous IMO. You should be able to lose weight with a good diet and exercise program. I feel sorry for your heart.

Can't get to the gym? If you can afford all these compounds and stuff, I'm sure you can afford a $30 gym membership. You just don't want to. To lose weight you need to cut calories. Take $30 off your grocery bill a month. There are ways around it. In life, if people REALLY want to do something, they will. No matter what.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    LOL, sorry, Ive started to read your post and lost interest. split/cardio/bpm/p90x/%bf/calories.....wtf is your question??

Shorten it up and ask a question and you'll get a better response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Nobody has responded probably because no one has tried it. I'm not really sure what you're asking for or what you are doing.

So you are taking a bunch of fat-burning compounds and doing some cardio? From the post, it sounds like you are just relying on the compounds to lose weight.

What's your diet look like?

If you lose any weight, a lot of it will be muscle.

Clen , T3 and/or DNP used by bodybuilders for a competition, I understand. But people relying on it to lose weight when there bodyfat is plus 20% is ridiculous IMO. You should be able to lose weight with a good diet and exercise program. I feel sorry for your heart.

Can't get to the gym? If you can afford all these compounds and stuff, I'm sure you can afford a $30 gym membership. You just don't want to. To lose weight you need to cut calories. Take $30 off your grocery bill a month. There are ways around it. In life, if people REALLY want to do something, they will. No matter what.
    Ok I guess you didn't read much of what I typed. I know it's a novel but half of what you just asked me is in there.

Lost job=no unemployment=no money, living off parents and going back to college.

Clen/T3(I did not state this)=had a few bottles from about a year ago laying around that I never used.

Ritalin=Doctor prescribed.

Form of exercise right now is biking/Walking. Average is 12 miles a day. Everyday. Soon to have a job and will start doing some basic lifting to retain mass and do a lot of cardio to proceed with cutting.

Diet is about as on point as I can get with little cash I have. Eating every 2-3 hours. No juices or milks. Lots of water.
    275-300grams of Protein(Chicken, Tuna, Fish)
    60grams of Carbs(Broccoli, Califlower, Sweet Potatoes)
    15-20grams of fat(Flax Oil, Natural Peanut Butter, Almonds)

QUESTIONS:
    On this cocktail I have been burning about 4600 calories and consuming 2300 calories eating what was listed above. I know if I don't eat my body will go catabolic so I have made sure to eat properly but I know I will still lose muscle and that is unavoidable but what my question was, is this something crazy of a cycle to be burning 4600 calories in a day?
    Should I not be burning this much as in is this bad for me or going to adversely affect me?
    If I am burning TOO MANY CALORIES should I step down how much T3/Clen I am taking in a day?
    Will burning this much surely force my body to go catabolic?(even if I am consuming my 2300 calories which was my base RMR pre starting this cocktail for weight loss.)

Please refer to the article linked above in my first post(yes I emailed Grendel and no response plus the article is like 10 years old it looks like)

Hope this helps and you guys can give me some guidance.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 04-13-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Ok I guess you didn't read much of what I typed. I know it's a novel but half of what you just asked me is in there.

Lost job=no unemployment=no money, living off parents and going back to college.

Clen /T3(I did not state this)=had a few bottles from about a year ago laying around that I never used.

Ritalin=Doctor prescribed.

Form of exercise right now is biking/Walking. Average is 12 miles a day. Everyday. Soon to have a job and will start doing some basic lifting to retain mass and do a lot of cardio to proceed with cutting.

Diet is about as on point as I can get with little cash I have. Eating every 2-3 hours. No juices or milks. Lots of water.
    275-300grams of Protein(Chicken, Tuna, Fish)
    60grams of Carbs(Broccoli, Califlower, Sweet Potatoes)
    15-20grams of fat(Flax Oil, Natural Peanut Butter, Almonds)

QUESTIONS:
    On this cocktail I have been burning about 4600 calories and consuming 2300 calories eating what was listed above. I know if I don't eat my body will go catabolic so I have made sure to eat properly but I know I will still lose muscle and that is unavoidable but what my question was, is this something crazy of a cycle to be burning 4600 calories in a day?
    Should I not be burning this much as in is this bad for me or going to adversely affect me?
    If I am burning TOO MANY CALORIES should I step down how much T3/Clen I am taking in a day?
    Will burning this much surely force my body to go catabolic?(even if I am consuming my 2300 calories which was my base RMR pre starting this cocktail for weight loss.)

Please refer to the article linked above in my first post(yes I emailed Grendel and no response plus the article is like 10 years old it looks like)

Hope this helps and you guys can give me some guidance.
    Your diet is highly restrictive. You're going to burn mass amounts of muscle on T3 without being on AAS. Even on AAS you would burn through muscle with this program.

Slow weight loss is where you should be. Why do you think you need to lose weight so fast? You should be shooting for 1-2 lbs per week.

Your protein alone is too low. You should be getting 400 grams ED minimum while you diet. Your brain alone needs 50 grams of carbs ED.

I would spend some time in the diet section. Read the stickies.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I would also change the diet, and maybe just use clenbuterol for now, start with clen see how your body reacts and then in a few weeks add t3 to jumpstart the weight loss.

Ok I'll bump up my Protein intake to 425-450 if possible(will there be enough time in the day? and also is it not true that your body can really only process about 30-35 grams per hour?)

Ill bump up the carbs too and cut out the T3 for now.

Thread Information