Jaydawg5737 is offline New Member

First cycle, need advice.

Hello i've been doing a lot of research and would like some opinions on a good cutting stack for my first cycle. I've ruled out clen because of all the nasty side effects i read about. So far im interested in tren and a prop test. I am 19 6 ft 210 and would like to gain some muscle and drop about 15 pounds. If you guys could reccomend a good stack and list some success stories and side effects that would be great!

Thanks in advance

JScondition is offline Member
    Do not do tren as a first cycle. If you did enough research you would have know that tren should not be considered until you have a couple cycles under your belt. Not to mention it has way more sides than clen . Just try test prop, but it might be hard getting used to pinning so much. Thats why most start out with a long ester test (c or e) at first.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Cardio and clean diet is the best cutter out there..

You also need to do a lot more research and should know not to cycle at 19

Peace

I asked for advice on stacks for my first cycle so lets keep everything else to ourselves. I obviously know diet/cardio is the best way to go but im looking for quick results. I want a good ORAL stack with minimal side effects if possible.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg5737 View Post
    I asked for advice on stacks for my first cycle so lets keep everything else to ourselves. I obviously know diet/cardio is the best way to go but im looking for quick results. I want a good ORAL stack with minimal side effects if possible.
    You were given advice and anyone with any knowledge will not lead you down the path of the dark side until you get a little order..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You want to forget steroids at your age, it could cause you far more serious problems what could be with you for the rest of your life. You need to let your body stop growing first before shutting down your natural testosterone production, shutting down it down before its full developed could lead to low test for life which would give you huge problems.

For what your trying to achieve all you need to do is sort your diet out and implement a harsh cardio program, at your age run with your natural high of test and dont consider shutting it down.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    totally agree with marcus - at your age, just don't do it..wait a few years

the quick fix isn't always the best long term

just look at HIIT cardio / diet changes

Thanks for the responses, i'll stick with the diet/cardio for now and maybe take the anabolic plunge when im over 23, did a little more research focusing on age and that seems to be the youngest appropriate age. Now onto a new thread, Diet plan and cardio routines!

Thread Information