landshark is offline Associate Member

Organon sust amps...

I got a whoooooooooole bunch of sust amps made by organon, in india I believe. They are called CYTAHOH 250.

Anyway, these bad boys aren't scored on the neck where I would normally break them open.

I realized this as I completely crushed one in my hands while trying to open it...oops!

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO OPEN THESE THINGS?!!!

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Get a small hand towel, turn the amp w/ left hand so neck is at 2-o'clock and squeeze entire neck with right hand protected by cloth. The neck will just implode on itself and voila!! Nearly all glass left in cloth, perhaps a dusting falls into your susta, mo biggie.

planet

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    You can break them off two different ways. First, score the amp with a serated blade or file. Then you can either get a ball point pen cap and put it over the neck of the amp and put a paper towel over that, and snap. Or you can just put the paper towel over the neck and snap it. I prefer using the towel and the pen cap cause its easier to me. Just make sure you use a paper towel so you dont get glass in your hand.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Organon sust amps...

Originally posted by landshark
    I got a whoooooooooole bunch of sust amps made by organon, in india I believe. They are called CYTAHOH 250.

Anyway, these bad boys aren't scored on the neck where I would normally break them open.

I realized this as I completely crushed one in my hands while trying to open it...oops!

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO OPEN THESE THINGS?!!!
    I used the Karachi sust that had the little band around the neck, and this is what I did to ensure a clean break.

1. Score the neck with a steak knife and make sure to keep the score even around the neck of the amp.

2. Wrap the bottom (the part you hold on to) with a small piece of tissue, a 1/2 square of toilet paper works well.

3. Use a Bic pen cap on the "head" of the amp.

4. Be sure *not* to squeeze the bottom of the amp when you are snapping the neck of it off.

It should break off clean every time.

I only broke one amp out of twenty and it was when I squeezed the part the bottom part (with the tissue wrapped around it).

landshark is offline Associate Member

good sh**!

Thanx guys...
    by the way did anyone hear of these before. They are definitely legit, came in seperate blister packs and everything, but had never heard of them before...
    Just saw "Organon" and that was good enough for me!

marx is offline Member
    As the others said, score with a file, a pieco of TP over the end, and snap. Breaks clean every time...

The Cyclotahs are good shit bro, used them on my last cycle. I'm sure you'll like em...

soul shaker Guest
    they are good, only thing i didn't like was they left a sting for like 3 days after, injections were fine. winstrol never bothers me but this was alittle uncomfortable.
    ss

Thread Information